Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
I love jelly hash
    #11395451 - 11/06/09 01:16 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I have been doing small batch experiments on medical cali strains such as purple urkle and bubba kush. I start by sifting the bud on a metal screen and using a vibrating massager to make the kief fall through. I cut the top off of a can and load it with the leftover buds from the sift. I then put a metal grate on top of the bud and tape 2 coffee filters to the cans top. I blast a can of butane through it on a hotplate(boiling water under a plate) and get golden goo. I swirl the goo around with a razor blade to pop all the bubbles. Then I put it in the freezer for half an hour. Once it is hard candy consistency I scrape it up with a heated razor blade. I then put on latex gloves so hash doesnt stick to my finger oil. I sprinkle kief onto the honey sap and flour it up to a workable consistency. Then I roll it in my palms and make a nice compressed ball. It is like taffy and melts in the pipe , nearly unbearable coughing fits ensue. The flavor of the urkle was overpowering fruity musky skunk that had a delayed cough and went in smooth. The kush tasted soapy skunky and musky. The hash can be very smooth and kind to the lungs if it is sipped like a glass of high class wine. I also experimented with dropped a ball into the tinfoil on a mint/egyptian guava hookah and it completely changed the flavor for the better. I have gone to the moon smoking it through a "meth" pipe, it melts and bubbles like other drugs so this is better than a pipe. You could even try a bong with a screen if you wanna say fuck my lungs. Hit that shit on an electric stove,or coal, with a washed quarter and a glass cup and you will get a great flavor/cold head rush.
You get the picture I love making hash and smoking hash but would never consider selling my hash its usually PR.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery

Loc: Downunder
Re: I love jelly hash [Re: utk]
    #11395482 - 11/06/09 01:26 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

"vibrating massager"... right...:yesnod:

Offlineghost_FL
Seize the Moment
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Bouncing Bubble
    #11395494 - 11/06/09 01:30 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Is this a personal variation of BHO? Butane Honey Oil? Sounds like it when you get to that golden goo part.

--------------------
I am nothing relative to anything.

But while we're both here, :peace::shineon::heart:

:cactuarrun: ff7 ftw.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: I love jelly hash [Re: purple_mule]
    #11395504 - 11/06/09 01:32 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

hahahaha yeah, that sounds ike alot of work, bubble bags bro bubble, no nast solevants and shit.

its an extraction or concentrate when its done with chems not hash.

some nice cali made afghan H20.

thats hash!!!

now the solevants get the job done, but here in cali we have a saying, "If you use solevants, then its not medicine."

i wouldnt buy it or sell it or make it that way but people do.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
Re: I love jelly hash [Re: sui]
    #11395531 - 11/06/09 01:39 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i agree with you. pressed & heated kief is the best. solvent "hash" is not real traditional hash. although it gets you very high, it feels dirty, and tastes foul. (most of the time)

instead of using solvents, people should just invest in a grinder with a good screen, collect what falls through, and either smoke that straight up, or press & heat it.

thats what i do anyway.

--------------------

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Re: I love jelly hash [Re: Lucas89]
    #11395544 - 11/06/09 01:45 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

even that gives a low quality hash.

Bubble Bags!!!!

if all your doing is saving keif from a grinder i would just say use it as a topper and dont press it. theres too much plant matter in it to even call it hash anyway, even if pressed. the screens in the grinders suck so much, i gave mine away for free.

get a silk box, or at least a nice 100+micron silk screen.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

Edited by sui (11/06/09 01:46 AM)

Offlinepcube
baron von schmirgenheimer
Male

Loc: the internet, which contr...
    #11395578 - 11/06/09 01:56 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

That high kief BHO extract sounds really tasty to me. I'd love to try it out of a fume hood setup bong with the titanium burner plate. I'd immagine its powerful.

A nice cold water bubble hash is probably my favorite to smoke, though.

--------------------
Everything seems like a dream...

Abuse said:
whoever this swim guy is, he's getting to all the drugs before everyone else, not just on this forum on many others too. swim's a little bit selfish :grin:

The RR's Notes Thread

I've got an R44 print the size of a doorknob that I'd love to trade for a pan cyans print! PM me!

Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
    #11395591 - 11/06/09 02:02 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Lol butane is not left in the final product I dont see a reason to bitch about chemicals. If there is any butane left in your product it would be less than what is inhaled using a bic with a pipe. Butane is attracted to water so hitting the hash out of a bong would filter out any butane from your hit. Water hash is potent and preaty good but the taste is washed away sometimes and it is impractical to use for bud because of low yields. I think Iso is garbage and gives extractions a bad name. Just do all your work outside and you will be fine. I get the rich flavor of the bud in the kief and it mixes well with the lemon fresh taste of the honey oil. My hash is just as potent as good water hash if not more potent. If your a grower then water hash would be godly. You could even make the water hash+BHO jelly. Since I use only high quality materials in my runs I get a broad spectrum of highs and tastes.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

#11395601 - 11/06/09 02:06 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, but theres allways some left, it doesnt all get out of the final product.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
    #11395602 - 11/06/09 02:06 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, ive got a finer screen than the one on my grinder which i use lol. makes yum yum hash.

--------------------

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

Loc: 805 Saint Cloud Road Mars
Re: I love jelly hash [Re: Lucas89]
    #11395615 - 11/06/09 02:12 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i like to do a quick wash iso run ( shaking no more than 5 min)..( strongest amount iso is used...less evape time, from less water i believe)...than once evaporated mixed with kiff... not exactly jelly hash...:cool:

blows your mind hah

--------------------

Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
    #11395627 - 11/06/09 02:16 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I could understand that comment if you only smoked vaporizers. If you are smoking with lighters in a pipe there is butane inhalation. The small amounts you speak of aren't even enough to give a headache. My hash provides a cleaner high than pot and has zero chem flavor. I am by no means knocking water hash, but since I am just using small batches of but it isnt even an option. I have tried a 2g batch of cali orange mixed with kush and it came out as a small ball that smelled like orange candy. I can use 1 gram of bud and get a kiefed honey ball to rival that water hash one. Multiple screen dry sifts is probably tastier than water hash and it can get to bubbling purity. Place a multiple screen sifter in a 12" subwoofer and bump some fast techno.

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

#11395631 - 11/06/09 02:18 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

im always nervous using anyhing but iso???? :shrug:

anytime i used anything else it just seemed to not fully vape away.:cuteshit:

--------------------

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
Re: I love jelly hash [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11396036 - 11/06/09 06:36 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Very cool thanks for the heads up sir I had heard of this method before. What the differences with normal BHO vs. jelly hash, smoking wise?

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

Re: I love jelly hash [Re: TheMerryGangster]
    #11396047 - 11/06/09 06:39 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

are you speaking to me TMG?

--------------------

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Re: I love jelly hash [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11396070 - 11/06/09 06:45 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

nowwhoutthink said:

No sir, the OP.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
    #11397340 - 11/06/09 11:26 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Jelly hash tastes better, it cherries with a quick flash of flame, it can be handled with bare hands without getting sap fingers.There is a tiny bit of ash after it is smoked because of the kief. I just smoked a double kush(bubba jelly mixed with bubba) bowl this morning and couldnt even finish it because of how high I was and because of how hard it made me cough. Using different strains is more expensive but its more fun. My next experiment needs to be trainwreck or SAGE and sour and purple urkle. Extract a full spectrum of cannabanoids and it becomes a nitrous trip for a few minutes. I have hit mixed BHO standing up and stumbled backwards nearly falling because my vision was a strobing tunnel and I felt like I was falling really fast. After a few minutes it settles into a strong lasting high. I am completely numb from the bubba jelly so I dont get why it is not medicine. IMO butane is better for nugs and water hash is better for trim and leftovers from growing. Nothing is wasted when I dry sift bud and butane blast the leftover plant mater. It may look smaller but one little glob will put you in the dank sleeper hold.

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

#11397385 - 11/06/09 11:34 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:
Quote:

nowwhoutthink said:

No sir, the OP.

gotcha:dancingbear:

--------------------

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

#11397966 - 11/06/09 12:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

utk said:
Jelly hash tastes better, it cherries with a quick flash of flame, it can be handled with bare hands without getting sap fingers.There is a tiny bit of ash after it is smoked because of the kief. I just smoked a double kush(bubba jelly mixed with bubba) bowl this morning and couldnt even finish it because of how high I was and because of how hard it made me cough. Using different strains is more expensive but its more fun. My next experiment needs to be trainwreck or SAGE and sour and purple urkle. Extract a full spectrum of cannabanoids and it becomes a nitrous trip for a few minutes. I have hit mixed BHO standing up and stumbled backwards nearly falling because my vision was a strobing tunnel and I felt like I was falling really fast. After a few minutes it settles into a strong lasting high. I am completely numb from the bubba jelly so I dont get why it is not medicine. IMO butane is better for nugs and water hash is better for trim and leftovers from growing. Nothing is wasted when I dry sift bud and butane blast the leftover plant mater. It may look smaller but one little glob will put you in the dank sleeper hold.

Ignore people that say it isn't medicine, it's sold in the dispensaries like everything else, and honestly we're using it for recreation more than anything else.

If you would heat (super super low) and stir it, then freeze it again I'm sure 100% of the butane residue would be cooked off.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
    #11398187 - 11/06/09 01:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I definately oxidize my BHO by stiring it on the hotplate. It whips up into a lighter color. Then for a while I was leaving the hash in my car in the Phoenix summer heat and it would become a flaky wax substance that was full melt. I dont smoke wet butane hash, it has to be rock candy. The other day I was contemplating rolling some DMT into a little hash ball, but i dont want to fuck up the taste of the hash. It is only around 30mg of white DMT with a light plastic like pungency. I'll tell you what though that would be one trippy high due to the age of the spice. It seems to last longer than when it was fresh.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck