Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleBenzine
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Russian Federation
Crappy Mescaline Hangover
    #11397006 - 11/06/09 12:33 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Every time I have eaten cactus (its alwayz been bridgesii) I have had a hangover witch I dont get from indoles. Of course with Indoles theres an "afterglow" but I usually get a strong residual euphoria. The residual Euphoria is usually with shrooms and its more of I am the "Buddha", in a state of peaceful enlightenment. My LSD after glow is more like I'm still in a deep state of analytical thought patterns and amazement. With Mescaline however its a hangover. I get this feeling of being all drugged the fuck out and I get rly slow. Its also somewhat there the next day but mainly in the form of a bad headache. Now I guess my question is if I do an extraction and get pure mesc which I plan on doing in a couple of weeks will this happen. Is the crappy hangover and headache more from the other alkaloids in the cactus or will straight mescaline cause this as well ?? It should definitely idlest be less pronounced if it does. I hope... I have had 2 good experiences with eating cactus (out of 5 times eating it), the first 2 times I did it. The first time I was so nauseous but my head was in heaven. i have only rly seen the front gates of Mescaline. Ive been passed threshold but not close to full breakthrough and I cant get there with eating cactus like I want to so its time to extract.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBenzine
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Crappy Mescaline Hangover [Re: Benzine]
    #11399109 - 11/06/09 05:14 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I cant rly find an answer online I just want someone whose tried both to give me an answer. Will pure mescaline have less of a hangover than eating whole cactus

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

#11399145 - 11/06/09 05:20 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

idk but try smokin weed to not feel as shitty.

--------------------

Offlinegab1159
Conventional weirdo...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, Québec Flag
Re: Crappy Mescaline Hangover [Re: trip forever]
    #11399643 - 11/06/09 06:40 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

trip forever said:
idk but try smokin weed to not feel as shitty.

This ^ and maybe they contain toxic compounds (the cacti). Yeah try an extraction and tell us if it's any different.

--------------------

"This is a call of arms to live and love and sleep together. We could flood the streets with love or light or heat whatever..." - MGMT

"I have three words for you: Take some drugs!" -Simon Posford

InvisibleBenzine
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Crappy Mescaline Hangover [Re: gab1159]
    #11399669 - 11/06/09 06:45 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I dont like marijuana anymore. Havnt for a long time. I alwayz feel better without mary jane. I have my reasons

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: Crappy Mescaline Hangover [Re: gab1159]
    #11399671 - 11/06/09 06:46 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

cacti does not contain toxic compounds, but it does contain some thangs that aren't quite digestible, that is the white tissue that you are not supposed to ingest, which would be ingested if dry pieces are simply grinded and ingested.

Quote:

i have only rly seen the front gates of Mescaline.

while an extract may be cleaner, even if the extract were of a strength that completly blows LSD out of the water, I'd say compared to what's possible with a full cacti alkaloid mix (and diff species have different characters and alkaloids), you still have only seen the front gates.  With a super dose of an extract, its like yeah, it'll take you to the end of the world, but it's just not the same without the real spirit of the cacti there to fill in some of the details of what happens in between here and there (for lack of a better analogy), that's what you learn the most from

also, ginger root goes a LONG way towards reducing nausea, and vit. C goes a loong way towards helping that cacti absorb (dont let anybody tell u otherwise, or you might have to tell them screw u when you start tripping twice as hard simply because it helped you absorb some of that stuff that wouldnt reach you otherwise, depending on how you dosed....also it helps you feel better and more comfortable overall)

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Edited by the bizzle (11/06/09 06:48 PM)

InvisibleBenzine
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Crappy Mescaline Hangover [Re: the bizzle]
    #11399716 - 11/06/09 06:55 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I defentitly feel that peyote is sacred and probably a more desirable experience but with trichosourous rex (...no idea how to spell or pronounce the species...) there arnt nearly as many alkaloids and I feel its just mescaline just more complicated and unnecesary to go through. Peyote though I definetly feel the 30 something alkaloids in there must sharpen the mescaline to an amazing degree. If i had a way to get peyote i would take it and say fuck pure but after that pure might be the next best thing. Too bad though that you cant just buy a few peyote buttons from your local dealer for 10 bucks a button.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Southwest US
    #11400002 - 11/06/09 07:41 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I only feel crappy if I didn't take enough.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

InvisibleBenzine
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Crappy Mescaline Hangover [Re: starfire_xes]
    #11400882 - 11/06/09 10:47 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

i have good feelings about mescaline, i just cant get to the level i want with eating straight cactus. a lot of it is because of my psychedelic tolerance lately (some rly good hoffman 100th bday tabs) but id still rather pure mesc. the only other thing id settle for is peyote cuz i feel that would be a slight bit of a drug of its own or like a very good flavor of mescaline. there 30 something alkaloids in peyote including lophophine which is pretty active on its own according to shulgin at high doses just like mesc. the rest must all just sharpen the mescaline itself which is great. i feel the trichocereus alkaloids besides mescaline arnt rly a unique high that enhances mescaline but cause bad side effects. from standing at the gates with bridgesii i feel like i have an idea where mescaline goes as far as visuals are and they seem like they become the most colorful visuals of any psychedelic. very geometrical as mescaline is the only psychedelic that i have ever seen tiny colorful checkerboard patterns on and i here its a lot like cubism at higher doses. i feel like there wont be as much breathing as with lsd (or even shrooms) more just colorful to the point where blue wallpaper looks like it has glowing light illuminating from behind it. sounds visually spectacular. the mental effects seem similar to mdma with the forced euphoria but a more spiritual euphoria rather just a massive does of serotonin being released in my brain. it definitely has empathnogenic quality's like mdma but they mean more and go much deeper. its similar to ecstacy but also completely different in the fact that it is a true psychedelic. i cant wait to extract it. im planning on making mescaline acetate sense it is the easiest and fairly potent, more that sulfate from what ive read up on. im going for a little higher than 500 but less than 600 so i can get a very good feel for it and have a good experience before i go to the high doses which im sure i could handle on mescaline easier than acid or shrooms (shrooms is the only one i feel may be too much for me to handle right now. i need to prepare for that someday) i just letting getting to the breakthrough dose with everything and getting a good feel for a psychedelic before i go into the total loss of visual connection with reality level. i think it will feel heavenly as oppose to a big mindfuck which i also love. lsd is currently my favorite psychedelic. i feel it is the most useful mental tool. it will probably be like that for a while. i gatta see more of mesc though.

Invisiblejds

#11401125 - 11/06/09 11:43 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

alcohol extraction of mescaline is very very simple, and will be 100x better for your stomach than cactus tea, there's a thread somewhere explaing how to do it. basically you just need everclear or some strong alcohol.

--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience