Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Gel Caps

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineschnarter
Stranger
Liberty Cap dosage issues
    #11396934 - 11/06/09 12:21 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Started picking libs here in Ireland a few weeks ago for the first time. Hadn't done Shrooms in a good few years so the other day when I took em with my friends we took 40 libs each in some tea. Threw them all in some water and boiled em for about 45 mins, then drained the brew and squeezed out all the juice out of the mushrooms and tossed em. Had a good level 3 trip was good fun.

That was on a friday.

The following wednesday I went picking again and got some more. They were noticeably bigger on average this time. This time we took 50 each, me and two other friends, and we had a far more intense trip. It was good, but we didn't move from our positions for the whole trip, which lasted about 4 hours. I would call it an intense level 3 bordering on level 4.

A week after that we picked some more, this time they were about the same size on average as the first day. There were three first-timers and they took 40 each. Me and two others took 50 each, again, in tea. Everyone else bar me and one of the first timers came up. I felt a bit weird and my body was jelly-like, which is pretty standard for the early part of a trip, but nothing else. Not much distortion and no visuals. My friends were all tripping balls and I was fine and I couldn't understand it because I had taken the same dosage as them.

I waited an hour, hour and a half, and then ate 20 more fresh. Came up a little of them but still wasn't near my friends. Took another 20. At this stage I had taken 90 fresh libs and was only just about at the stage where my friends who had taken 40 and 50 were. In the end they came down and I stayed up a bit longer because I took the extra 40 mid way through their trips.

Anyone have any idea why this could be? Maybe something I ate before? All I had to eat before was a tiny rice crispie marshmallow square.

I just didnt understand why I could take 40 one day and 90 another and experience the same trip.

BTW All the mushrooms came from the same field, same spot.

Can anyone shed some light on this please?

Thanks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinethetruthfairy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Liberty Cap dosage issues [Re: schnarter]
    #11397649 - 11/06/09 02:08 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

You have to ask yourself when was your last meal and how big was it, before you took the mushrooms?  Eating them after a big meal will massively reduce potency.

Edited by thetruthfairy (11/06/09 02:09 PM)

OfflineSpiderbaby
?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ireland Flag
Re: Liberty Cap dosage issues [Re: schnarter]
    #11397793 - 11/06/09 02:26 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

you really shouldnt boil your mushrooms anyway, heat will degrade the psilocybin to reduce potency.
psilocybin is highly soluble in water even at low temperatures so boiling isn't even required
aswell as this mushroom tea tastes horrible.

drying your shrooms, powdering in a mortar and pestle and then either bombing the powder in a skin of stuffing it into a gel cap is a much more effective method, go to tesco, you can get 10 anadin gel cap tablets for about 1.30, if you fully pack one pill with mushroom powder they work out at 0.5g of mush powder on average which is equivalent to about 12 mushrooms on average

drying and powdering your mushrooms also has the advantage of homogenising the mixture so any one gram of powder is the same strength as any other gram of the same mix, the same cant be said for counting out mushrooms

the lack of effects may also be due to tolerance since you have been taking them so often . . . although tolerance to psychedelics like psilocybin only lasts a few days

--------------------
Theres a time and a place for everything and its called college,

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Gel Caps

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience