Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

Re: Just to get the fundy's out of my nihilism thread. [Re: Realized]
    #11398254 - 11/06/09 01:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Realized said:
Quote:

Life Upon Death said:
Quote:

Band of Gypsys said:

This proves the pope is a suicide bomber.

the pope is involved in this but what you posted is not the same symbol(though some believe the peace sign also has occult significance)

heres a real mano cornuta from the pope:

The bible is an occult text dude. Just because you think its special does not mean that it is excluded from the rule. People like us rule the world. That is why they all throw up the horns.. We are the elite. :watchingyou:  :lol:  You are lower down on the pyrmid.  :billseal:

your evidence for the bible being Occult?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: Just to get the fundy's out of my nihilism thread. [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11398261 - 11/06/09 01:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

gods a dick for even making us if hes gonna revert to eternal bliss or torment as the possible outcomes after death all depending on whether or not we believe in jesus.

he must be frustrated as fuck... sexually?

he shoulda created an eternal hoe he could give it to whenever his shitty kids down on this rock fuck up

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Edited by andrewss (11/06/09 01:29 PM)

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11398267 - 11/06/09 01:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:blush:

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11398280 - 11/06/09 01:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

if you were Elite you wouldn't be so stupid btw

they don't take kindly to stupidity that gets in the way of their plans
:flowstone:

OfflineRealized
Stranger

#11398311 - 11/06/09 01:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Life Upon Death said:
Quote:

Band of Gypsys said:

the pope is involved in this but what you posted is not the same symbol(though some believe the peace sign also has occult significance)

Quote:

Life Upon Death said:
Quote:

Realized said:
Quote:

Life Upon Death said:
Quote:

Band of Gypsys said:

The bible is an occult text dude. Just because you think its special does not mean that it is excluded from the rule. People like us rule the world. That is why they all throw up the horns.. We are the elite. :watchingyou:  :lol:  You are lower down on the pyrmid.  :billseal:

your evidence for the bible being Occult?

Occult - of or pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.

Bible - The Holy Book for Christians, also known as the Word of God. It contains scriptures which relate Jewish history and also the life of Christ and the works of his followers. Claims to be the word of God.

Stop reuing threds with your conspiricy shit. You don't belong in a philisophy dissusion. Go to above top secret or something.

--------------------
“The person lives most beautifully who does not reflect upon existence” - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Change my mind so much I can't even trust it. My mind changes me so much I can't even trust myself."

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Just to get the fundy's out of my nihilism thread. [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #11398393 - 11/06/09 01:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Quote:

I'd like to propose that believing that because a man named Jesus existed, that being proof that there is a god is akin to believing the presents under the christmas tree is proof of santa claus.

You get presents? :mad:

Big $$ checks from the family:lol:

Look, little children often believe in Santa. Sometimes they even say they saw (experienced) him. But adults say they just made that up because they want to believe. They're young and irrational and prone to fantasy. Well even some adults can be irrational and prone to fantasy.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Edited by Icelander (11/06/09 01:43 PM)

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

Re: Just to get the fundy's out of my nihilism thread. [Re: Realized]
    #11398449 - 11/06/09 01:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Occult - of or pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.

Bible - The Holy Book for Christians, also known as the Word of God. It contains scriptures which relate Jewish history and also the life of Christ and the works of his followers. Claims to be the word of God.

Stop reuing threds with your conspiricy shit. You don't belong in a philisophy dissusion. Go to above top secret or something.

The word occult comes from the Latin word occultus (clandestine, hidden, secret), referring to "knowledge of the hidden".

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11398461 - 11/06/09 01:49 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Occult by defintion refers to secret organizations, hidden plans, and secret spiritual knowledge

The Secret Doctrine, the Synthesis of Science, Religion and Philosophy, a book originally published as two volumes in 1888, is Helena P. Blavatsky's magnum opus. The first volume is named Cosmogenesis, the second Anthropogenesis. It was an influential example of the revival of interest in esoteric and occult ideas in the modern age, in particular because of its claim to reconcile ancient eastern wisdom with modern science.

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11398507 - 11/06/09 01:56 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Blavatsky claimed that its contents had been revealed to her by 'mahatmas' who had retained knowledge of mankind's spiritual history, knowledge that it was now possible, in part, to reveal.

'The Secret Doctrine' by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky "Lucifer represents..Life..Thought..Progress..Civilization..
Liberty..Independence..Lucifer is the Logos..the Serpent, the Savior." on pages 171, 225, 255 (Volume II)

"It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God." pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 533, (VI)

"The Celestial Virgin which thus becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time; for she is the ever-loving beneficent Deity...but in antiquity and reality Lucifer or Luciferius is the name. Lucifer is divine and terrestial Light, 'the Holy Ghost' and "Satan' at one and the same time." page 539 (Volume?)

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11398522 - 11/06/09 01:58 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

'The Secret Teaching Of All Ages' by Manly Palmer Hall 33° "I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifuge, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as as it may please him, and in return Lucifuge promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfil my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed.....  { Invocant signs pact with his own blood } " page CIV.

'The Book Of Black Magic' by Arthur Edward Waite 33°  "First Conjuration Addressed to Emperor Lucifer. Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode, in what-ever quarter of the world it may be situated and come hither to communicate with me. I command and I conjure thee in the Name of the Mighty Living God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, to appear without noise and without ...." page 244.

Albert Pike 33°
"That which we must say to a crowd is - We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees - The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine.  If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him?  Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."  Instructions to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World, July 14, 1889. Recorded by A.C. De La Rive in La Femme et l'Enfant dans la FrancMaconnerie Universelle on page 588

Adonay is what the freemasons refer to the God of Christianity btw

OfflineRealized
Stranger

#11398535 - 11/06/09 02:02 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:rofl2:  :rofl:

--------------------
“The person lives most beautifully who does not reflect upon existence” - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Change my mind so much I can't even trust it. My mind changes me so much I can't even trust myself."

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Just to get the fundy's out of my nihilism thread. [Re: Icelander]
    #11399703 - 11/06/09 04:53 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Life Upon Death said:
I can give you this evidence for God:

Other support for creatio ex nihilo belief comes from the idea that something cannot arise from nothing; that would involve a contradiction (compare ex nihilo nihil fit). Therefore something must always have existed. But (this account continues) it is scientifically impossible for matter to always have existed. Moreover, matter is contingent: it is not logically impossible for it not to exist, and nothing else depends on it. Hence one deduces a Creator, non-contingent and not composed of matter: God.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_nihilo

you cannot logically explain existence without the existence of something existing outside of what we know to be reality

0  0 always = 0

How it is scientifically impossible for matter to have always existed.  Matter is composed of vibrating energy, and energy cannot be created nor destroyed.  By this law, it follows that energy has always existed, and always will exist.  Matter is merely one manifestation of energy, and it exists because it can.

--------------------

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11400055 - 11/06/09 05:50 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:

Life Upon Death said:
I can give you this evidence for God:

Other support for creatio ex nihilo belief comes from the idea that something cannot arise from nothing; that would involve a contradiction (compare ex nihilo nihil fit). Therefore something must always have existed. But (this account continues) it is scientifically impossible for matter to always have existed. Moreover, matter is contingent: it is not logically impossible for it not to exist, and nothing else depends on it. Hence one deduces a Creator, non-contingent and not composed of matter: God.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_nihilo

you cannot logically explain existence without the existence of something existing outside of what we know to be reality

0  0 always = 0

How it is scientifically impossible for matter to have always existed.  Matter is composed of vibrating energy, and energy cannot be created nor destroyed.  By this law, it follows that energy has always existed, and always will exist.  Matter is merely one manifestation of energy, and it exists because it can.

the universe is expanding and the amount of energy in the universe never changes thus its dissipating

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#11400155 - 11/06/09 06:11 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Don't think so. Energy is neither created or destroyed.

--------------------

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11400215 - 11/06/09 06:21 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:

we don't create it and we can't willfully destroy it but that does not mean its not thinning out with an eventual end in sight

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
    #11400226 - 11/06/09 06:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Life Upon Death said:
Quote:

Icelander said:

we don't create it and we can't willfully destroy it but that does not mean its not thinning out with an eventual end in sight

huh? i dont think you understand.

--------------------

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

Re: Just to get the fundy's out of my nihilism thread. [Re: learningtofly]
    #11400241 - 11/06/09 06:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

learningtofly said:
Quote:

Life Upon Death said:
Quote:

Icelander said:

huh? i dont think you understand.

no you don't understand

the universe is expanding

yet the amount of energy in the universe never changes

meaning the energy is being thinned out amongst the new matter being created

the logical end to this is a moment where the universe expands to a point where all energy/matter simultaneously ceases to exist

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
    #11400250 - 11/06/09 06:27 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:facepalm: no.

--------------------

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11400259 - 11/06/09 06:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

furthermore you have no way of proving physical energy has always existed

given that our universe is believed to have a beginning(big bang) its impossible for physical energy within this realm to have always existed

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Just to get the fundy's out of my nihilism thread. [Re: learningtofly]
    #11400274 - 11/06/09 06:31 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

learningtofly said:
:facepalm: no.

:lol:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order