Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleServator
Viral Agent

Apparently I think I'm a prophet
    #1139473 - 12/13/02 07:51 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

But I guess 4 grams will do that to a guy.. :wink:

The voice of God shows to few. The spirit's whisper can be heard only by those who are possessed of an innocent and unadulterated soul. Those who have been corrupted by the edifices of man are far from the wisdom of God. Being led as sheep, they have never known the shepard; and for this are, in the depths of heart, no different from the wolves of iniquity who prey on their flocks. For what difference is there, I ask: one soul, born innocent of this world and naive of the truths therin, is siezed upon and told THERE IS NO GOD, NO GREAT HEART OF THE WORLD, thus is led by the actions of his own heart, knowing not the love of his true creator. Another being siezed upon in this world and told THE ONLY GOD YOU SHALL KNOW IS OUR COMMANDS therefore being led to believe that his salvation lies truly in the dogmatic institutions of mans own creation. And thus knowing not the love of his true creator, from whom he is shielded away, under ritual, commandment and law. All of which are written in the books of man, spoken by the mouths of man, and known only in the minds of man. For what God, being a God of love, joy, and long suffering, would allow his children, his most beloved creation to choke on the strands of their own ignorance. God calls continually, to all men. But those who are inclined to believe in that presence, are unwilling to accept the wisdom offered, because it invariably clashes with the laws that have been thrust upon them since the days of their youth. Thus they commit among the most heinous of sins, they deign to judge he whom they call lord, by the fallible laws of man. God calls also to those who deny this presence, and in height of ironies, does succeed in teaching them more than those who claim to be his very disciples could ever learn. Those of the world who have never known his name, understand his higher commandments, those of love and tolerance. But believing his voice to be their own, they only learn the most basic of his truths. The kingdom of God in this world once stood, as it shall one day again. However the "civilization" of man has brought chaos and destruction to the ordered and perfect world of Nature. The kingdoms of man have, believing their continuation and supremacy to be the utmost endeavor, torn asunder the beautiful world of our father creation and mother nature. Then, as though realising the terrible loss and awful crime against that which is more pure, man has sought to rebuild the kingdom of before, save in his own "more perfect" image. Believing himself to be as God, man has tried to reshape the world in his own image. But man is a terribly short sighted creature, only superficially different from any other animal in this great world. And the images he raises are always built by those whose gluttonous nature has aquired them stockpiles of wealth at the expense of the vibrant life around them. Thus it is, that which these men create is designed to serve their own meaningless purposes, and, rather then replace the goodness and virtue of the world before their stripping and raping of her, merely blights her with further curses upon that with which they have already inflicted.

Redemption
So pure and benevolent is the love of GOd that regardless of the many atrocities carried out by man, even knowing the most heinous crimes in all history have always been carried out under the guise of Gods blessing, God would never allow us to be forever dead. For truly as death is found in the works of man, life eternal awaits in the arms of God. God cares nothing for burnt offerings or symbolic sacrifice. If one merely throws down their petty prides, their hateful prejudice and comes to the loving embraces of deity, all will be forgiven. All the words in the bible, adulterated by men as they may have become, still ring true. O how tragic is the foul and evil way in which the pure words of God have been corrupted. God would almost weep, despite the perfection of being that God is, over the numerous ways in which the wisdom of the bible has been perverted to oppress and tear down, when it was written only to enliven and lift up. If one would only drop his foolish preconcieved notions of God and heaven, realizing that man is mortal, therefore, likely flawed in all his conclusions on divinity, and come to God, preparing to accept all that he sees as the truth if it comes as the word of God.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Apparently I think I'm a prophet [Re: Servator]
    #1139477 - 12/13/02 07:55 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I would've read this if my attention span was long enough.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleServator
Viral Agent

Re: Apparently I think I'm a prophet [Re: silversoul7]
    #1139483 - 12/13/02 08:01 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Don't worry, you're not missing much...

Anonymous

#1139957 - 12/14/02 01:21 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Apparently, even if you are not a prophet you are a writer. Either that or you spend the requisite time and energy to type that in. Are those words yours? The syntax is beautiful.

Cheers,

InvisibleServator
Viral Agent

Re: Apparently I think I'm a prophet [Re: ]
    #1140005 - 12/14/02 02:21 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

:blush:

Thank you muchly Mr. Mushrooms. I greatly appreciate the kind word.
Yea, that's all me. I sat down an hour or so into a voyage and just kinda pounded that out.

So I guess it's really not my work, but the mushrooms..
But they've always been so much smarter than me, so I don't mind taking credit :wink:

Anonymous

#1140008 - 12/14/02 02:31 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Modest too I see. :wink:

Well I am very impressed.  We do, from time to time, get some beautiful posts in here but yours just struck me.  There were several turns of phrase that I really enjoyed.  I hope you don't mind it too much if I steal them.  In my view there is nothing better than a great vocabulary, except to know how to use it. :smile:

Do you read much?  We are trying to get something going in the Literary Forum (which I also moderate).  If we get some cool writers/thinkers/readers we could have a really cool time.  Plus, every thursday night we get a keg and cut loose with some avant garde poetry.  Well, not really.  I was just trying to solicit you. :wink:

Incredible writing!

Cheers, 

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#1140029 - 12/14/02 03:14 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Yea dude, that is really good, and is very coherent considering you were probably tripping balls.

If I tried to write my feelings on 'god', it would come out all belligerent and garbled, like the time i made the poor decision to pick up a permanent marker in my apartment while i was tripping sack and got "inspired to write". what a fuckin mess

InvisibleServator
Viral Agent

Re: Apparently I think I'm a prophet [Re: ]
    #1140062 - 12/14/02 03:45 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I'd be quite honored to have my words stolen by one such as yourself :smile:
Well, I don't read nearly enough, in my opinion, but when I do find a book that really grabs me, I'll usually dedicate myself to its completion at the expense of sociality, personal responsibilities, and basic hygiene...  :smirk:

I'm definitely going to take a peek into that forum, and see if I can't cause a row up in there too... I'll even bring my own keg to the party (as long as someone else fills it)

Thanks again for the kind words, and I'll see you at the book club
:laugh:

Edited by Servator (12/14/02 03:56 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology