Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNinjaDizzle
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Just drank LSA extract, how long bfore it kicks in? [Re: Justin2011]
    #11395009 - 11/05/09 11:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Good for you!  Yeah, its amazing that despite our flaws there are always people willing to help you succeed and become a better person.  Now the question becomes, is there anything in your life that you need to change to live it to the fullest?  Kudos to you for your beliefs.  I'm right there with you, my dad was a Baptist minister.  I wish some of my friends believed in it, and we could have some discussions about it.  Any time we trip and that comes up it causes issues, which makes me wonder if they aren't willing to accept that as a viable explanation, or they really don't believe its possible the universe was created and everything, including the chemicals that cause our brains to respond the ways they do were placed here for us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetracedwards313
milk man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
    #11395013 - 11/05/09 11:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

psychedelics have taught me that there is no "god", im agnostic and i dont beleive things of that magnitude can be put into words. 

i dont see how people beliv in Christianity?

i was raised that way and my parents are, but damn, open up your head i promise you wont go back.

:2cents:

--------------------

I love Psilocybin.  :shrug:

Psilocybin, LSD, Ketamine, Mescaline, 2C-E, 5-Meo-DMT, DXM, LSA, Marijuana, Alcohol, Heroin/Opiates, 4-Aco-DMT, Methylone, 25I-NBOMe, Cocaine/Crack, amphetamines, Pharms, PCP, Benzos, DMT/Aya, Salvia, MDMA, Nitrous, MXE, 2C-C

Exile Nation Project

OfflineMedullaOblangata
Stranger
Re: Just drank LSA extract, how long bfore it kicks in? [Re: tracedwards313]
    #11395031 - 11/05/09 11:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

tracedwards313 said:
psychedelics have taught me that there is no "god", im agnostic and i dont beleive things of that magnitude can be put into words. 

i dont see how people beliv in Christianity?

i was raised that way and my parents are, but damn, open up your head i promise you wont go back.

:2cents:

Some people find God via psychedelics though. Even though Christianity is bullshit whether God exists or doesn't exist.

Offlinetracedwards313
milk man
Male User Gallery

Re: Just drank LSA extract, how long bfore it kicks in? [Re: MedullaOblangata]
    #11395042 - 11/05/09 11:31 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

god = existence

for me

--------------------

Psilocybin, LSD, Ketamine, Mescaline, 2C-E, 5-Meo-DMT, DXM, LSA, Marijuana, Alcohol, Heroin/Opiates, 4-Aco-DMT, Methylone, 25I-NBOMe, Cocaine/Crack, amphetamines, Pharms, PCP, Benzos, DMT/Aya, Salvia, MDMA, Nitrous, MXE, 2C-C

Exile Nation Project

OfflineJustin2011
The Guy Next to You

Re: Just drank LSA extract, how long bfore it kicks in? [Re: MedullaOblangata]
    #11395049 - 11/05/09 11:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

On another note, aren't hand writings amazing? We each have our own individual style hat defines us from anyone else. I wonder what variables effect the overall style of our hand writing? Past experiences? Tics we've developed? Really interesting if you think about it.

EDIT: Please refrain from flame-ing my thread while I'm tripping. I don't was this to go bad and I have control over it so far. It's my religion and I'd appreciate it if you would be respectful of that.

Edited by Justin2011 (11/05/09 11:35 PM)

Offlinetracedwards313
milk man
Male User Gallery

#11395105 - 11/05/09 11:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

haha if that made your trip go bad im sorry :rofl2:

peace bro to each his own

but that was funny

--------------------

Exile Nation Project

Offlinenootropic
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Loc: graveyard
    #11395124 - 11/05/09 11:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

god is an idea. the christian god is a twisted and selfish idea. it was made for profit and to control people. people that buy into christianity are just as selfish as those that sell christianity. they're basically saying they're extremely important. so important, that a supreme being is willing to grant their wishes ("prayers") and favor them over other people. so important, that said supreme being created a paradise afterlife for them and hell for their enemies.  the christian god is a selfish excuse. it is an excuse to justify wars. it is an excuse to justify random events. it is an excuse to give up pondering existence and settle for the argument that it cannot be disproven.

--------------------
[quote]Oweyervishice said:
[quote]Icelander said:
What is at the bottom of it?[/quote]

Death anxiety? :flirt:[/quote]

Offlinetracedwards313
milk man
Male User Gallery

Re: Just drank LSA extract, how long bfore it kicks in? [Re: nootropic]
    #11395133 - 11/05/09 11:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

nootropic said:
god is an idea. the christian god is a twisted and selfish idea. it was made for profit and to control people. people that buy into christianity are just as selfish as those that sell christianity. they're basically saying they're extremely important. so important, that a supreme being is willing to grant their wishes ("prayers") and favor them over other people. so important, that said supreme being created a paradise afterlife for them and hell for their enemies.  the christian god is a selfish excuse. it is an excuse to justify wars. it is an excuse to justify random events. it is an excuse to give up pondering existence and settle for the argument that it cannot be disproven.

im right there with ya :congrats:

--------------------

Exile Nation Project

Offlinenootropic
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#11395134 - 11/05/09 11:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

oopsy...

:blush:

--------------------
[quote]Icelander said:

Offlineiluvfungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA USA Flag
    #11395145 - 11/05/09 11:51 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

that stuff took an hour to kick in for me. I took like 10 HBRW and then like 400 morning glory seeds 5 minutes later. Hardcore trip! Kinda like having sex.

OfflineJustin2011
The Guy Next to You

#11395150 - 11/05/09 11:51 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I am really sorry if that is the impression that Christians have left on you and the rest of the population...but the God you described isn't the God I worship. You seem to be very bitter towards Christianity and again...I'm really really sorry and I'll apologize for the impression that others have left on you. All I can say is that I hope one day someone can be a better representative of real true Christianity.

Edited by Justin2011 (11/05/09 11:52 PM)

OfflineKanker
Hides in tall grass
Male

Loc: On a Long dead-heart.
    #11395402 - 11/06/09 01:00 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Wtf, i'm an atheist, but i can't believe that you're asking a person to open their mind by ignoring religion?
Have you even read the bible?

You take what you want from religion, and being an atheist, i see the bible as nothing but a wealth of information on social behavior and historical knowledge, as would anyone with an open mind.

I'd list Michael Franti's : 'Hello Bonjour' lyrics, but it would probably set the thread back two pages.

I believe in no god, another man believes in buddha, another in allah, another in music, another in nature, but because christianity has heaven then it's automatically null and void because it makes people complacent?
come on...

If you make a decision, you've already removed a degree of imagination.
to make a choice is to lose an option, but to gain another.
and if christianity is an excuse to wars, then wouldn't that say more about the person, than the religion?  And we all know what happens when you indiscriminately characterize a group of people based on a single defining feature...

sorry, to be OT, OP :smile:
hope you trip well.
i've only dabbled in LSA once, took me 4 hours to come up, i drank a little, but vomited shortly afterward, but i remember the trip being an amazingly stimulating and fulfilling experience, it was my awakening to psychedelics.

edit; i will admit that being brought up in the western world, i've been exposed to a lot more zealotry and ignorance in christian people, but I know for a fact that ignorance does not subscribe to any race / religion or sex.

--------------------
I'm ahead, I'm advanced
I am the first mammal to make plans, yeah
I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire.
It's evolution baby.
-Pearl Jam

Edited by Kanker (11/06/09 01:06 AM)

OfflineNinjaDizzle
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Just drank LSA extract, how long bfore it kicks in? [Re: Kanker]
    #11397202 - 11/06/09 11:06 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Kanker said:
Wtf, i'm an atheist, but i can't believe that you're asking a person to open their mind by ignoring religion?

You take what you want from religion, and being an atheist, i see the bible as nothing but a wealth of information on social behavior and historical knowledge, as would anyone with an open mind.

I'd list Michael Franti's : 'Hello Bonjour' lyrics, but it would probably set the thread back two pages.

I believe in no god, another man believes in buddha, another in allah, another in music, another in nature, but because christianity has heaven then it's automatically null and void because it makes people complacent?
come on...

and if christianity is an excuse to wars, then wouldn't that say more about the person, than the religion?  And we all know what happens when you indiscriminately characterize a group of people based on a single defining feature...

Thank you.  I respect that some people don't believe in God, it doesn't make anyone more or less right, its just the view and thought they've formulated.  Some people will have specific stories about why they believe there is a God, and others will have stories of why they believe there is no God.

For me I've always thought there was because that was how I was raised.  When I got to college and started getting "educated" I started to believe other explanations for creation, existence, and fate.  Only after using LSD a few times did I even start thinking about God again.  I don't know if I believe everything in the Bible, which could be blasphemous considering its His book, but I'm still working things out.  I think humans of all backgrounds have perverted a relationship with a higher being over the centuries; which is why I don't take stock in any specific religion.  It doesn't afford me the opportunity to make my own choices.  Everyone has their own ideas, and should be respected.  Haha, even the one post guy talking about traveling through time after drinking the kool-aid.

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

Loc: under the rainbow
Re: Just drank LSA extract, how long bfore it kicks in? [Re: NinjaDizzle]
    #11398418 - 11/06/09 01:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Mushrooms showed me the meaning of god.

Now it's here all the time

--------------------
the greatest use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it

Offlinenootropic
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Re: Just drank LSA extract, how long bfore it kicks in? [Re: Kanker]
    #11401784 - 11/06/09 11:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Kanker said:

come on...

hope you trip well.
i've only dabbled in LSA once, took me 4 hours to come up, i drank a little, but vomited shortly afterward, but i remember the trip being an amazingly stimulating and fulfilling experience, it was my awakening to psychedelics.

edit; i will admit that being brought up in the western world, i've been exposed to a lot more zealotry and ignorance in christian people, but I know for a fact that ignorance does not subscribe to any race / religion or sex.

Quote:

Kanker said:

come on...

hope you trip well.

i was a very religious person for over half my life. i went to church every sunday, read the bible, and went to private school. i was literally indoctrinated. i'm lucky to have freed my mind. seeing both sides of the coin, i know what's up. and i've given up on the idea of trying to convert others. it's a noble, but hopeless cause i feel.

--------------------
[quote]Icelander said:

OfflineDreamRoom
Hunter
Male

Loc: 60 miles from New Orleans
    #11402400 - 11/07/09 02:38 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

The religion isn't the problem.  It's the falible people who add/subtract things from the religion. 

It's not blaspheming to say you don't believe in everything the Bible contains.  There were many councils that decided what would be put into the Bible and what would not make it in.  Those councils were made up of humans not Him.  Not to mention alot of the OT was handed down by word of mouth (you've probably had first hand experience in the failure this can create, like retelling a story only to realize after that you left something out or maybe added something in.  No matter how small, after handing down that story and hundreds of people say it a little different, it become a story by man.)

This may help you feel better in questioning your religion in the future:

"Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because if there be one, He must approve of the homage of reason more than that of blindfolded fear."
-- Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Peter Carr, August 10, 1787

That being said, I am a Catholic from Southern Louisiana, attended Catholic school all my life, and know very few people who agree with everything the Church says.  The uptight Christians call people like us "Half Ass Catholics".  Personally I think that God could be anything including possibly a being superior to us who controls/created our Universe (like a science project for superior beings of which there could be many controlling their own universes).

I don't know why heaven is a problem for atheists.  It could be the next place that we go.  Then there could be another place.  Maybe it could be a problem (do you guys believe that we have spirits or anything like that)

I believe our religion is more like a rough sketch.  We have no way of knowing anything.  It all comes down to Faith, and if God and Heaven are real or fake, having faith alone can make some of us better people, just like being atheist can make others better people.  I use this saying too much in my posts, but "To each his own"

My one rule I try to follow more than anything is "Don't Judge Others".  Religion or not, this is a good rule to live life by.

That's my 2 cents....or maybe 2 dollars.

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: Just drank LSA extract, how long bfore it kicks in? [Re: DreamRoom]
    #11402526 - 11/07/09 03:54 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Ive had lsa seeds twice, first time they were bunk, not a thing not even nasia

A friend gave me some (he gets his stuff from deva which is apperently very good quality) of his seeds. Gave me 8 of them, and after scraping all the coating off them decided fuck it, probably wont do anything and chewed and swallowed all 8.

Boy was i wrong, they certainly worked alright. I got a bit sick feeling for a bit which passed then started to feel pretty nice, noticed thats were looking different. letters on my screen would jump about randomly and change colour as well, pretty nice mild visuals.

i was pretty giggly aswell.

Though, there were a good few times were i all of a suden felt really unwell, thought i would spew. Went to the bathroom but nothing every came up, then it would pass and id go back to feeling good again. that happened quite a few imtes.

I also got some sharp pains in my legs aswell which were annoying.

overall, it was pretty fun though the nausia and sharp pains made me not want to do it again in a hurry.

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies