Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKegTheRipper
Stranger
Shroom BLOBS!!!!
    #1138728 - 12/13/02 11:59 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I gots this casing which is now pinning, but there are these weird blobs of shroomage growing all over the place. The blobs are much bigger than the pins, and have no caps, no uniform shape....they're just these blobs of shroom. They bruise blue also. Some are as big as a hemp seed, some like an eraser, and a few are like as big as a bottle cap(but in a blob shape). No two look alike and they appear to be growing every time I check them. The casing has been pinning for two days. Any idea what these things are? I'm getting those cubie cravings, and I really want to pick some big ones and eat em! Should I wait for them to do something....like grow into bigger blobs? Or are these blobs only getting in the way of pin formation? Well thats my story, hoped you liked it, and will have some answers for me. Happy shroomin, KEG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePenroc3
hypno toad
 User Gallery

Re: Shroom BLOBS!!!! [Re: KegTheRipper]
    #1139244 - 12/13/02 03:30 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

yea, let them grow they sound like just sound like some freaks wait for them to get big because they may turn out fine. just like stems or something with out a cap. pick them off only if they start to abort. btw what kind of contaner were/are storing them on?? petro products can sometimes mess with the way mushrooms turn out. could you take a pic??

OfflineLlamanose
The llama knows

Re: Shroom BLOBS!!!! [Re: KegTheRipper]
    #1139246 - 12/13/02 03:34 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

This same thing happened to my bud.  They got bigger and bigger, but they were just stem type material. They were picked and dried and were active.  I would wait until they got bigger, his got to about what I'd call average mushroom size.  Think of them as mutant capless mushies.  :grin: 

--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract