Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Medical Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Hemp

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Loc: P/N/W
+5 for any help, suggestions much appreciated. (read if you know about pot)
    #11391934 - 11/05/09 06:03 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

I'm writing a paper on the US governments agency pertaining to marijuana smoking.

THesis goes like this : The federal government is having progressively less agency over a person's choice & ability to get high.

point 1- millions do it every year
point 2- 14 states have legalized for medical use, with 14 currently pending legislation that would allow it

point 3- THIS IS WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP

***what is a 3rd fact that supports the statement that the feds are having less control over mj???

like I said, help is much appreciated & thank you

--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: +5 for any help, suggestions much appreciated. (read if you know about pot) [Re: upinthetrees]
    #11391952 - 11/05/09 06:06 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

The improving methods of growing marijuana, aka more is grown than can realistically be destroyed.

--------------------

Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Re: +5 for any help, suggestions much appreciated. (read if you know about pot) [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #11391966 - 11/05/09 06:07 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
The improving methods of growing marijuana, aka more is grown than can realistically be destroyed.

so the 3rd paragraph will discuss methods of growing such as hydoponics, and i could also include data about how big of grows they pull off in forests etc., and the point is that since it's so easy to grow, with minimalistic work required, the government simply can't keep up with all the pot? (sounds good to me)

--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

OfflineVibes
Good Vibes
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: +5 for any help, suggestions much appreciated. (read if you know about pot) [Re: upinthetrees]
    #11391975 - 11/05/09 06:09 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

Sounds good!:thumbup:

--------------------
:mushroom2:Good Vibes:mushroom2:

Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Re: +5 for any help, suggestions much appreciated. (read if you know about pot) [Re: Vibes]
    #11391984 - 11/05/09 06:10 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

very cool, gracias mi amigos

--------------------

Invisibleshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
    #11391997 - 11/05/09 06:12 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

yea man, sounds good- go with it.

what class is this paper for?

--------------------

Invisibledr_gonz

#11392005 - 11/05/09 06:12 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

the feds shouldn't have ANY control over it. It should be handled on a state by state basis.

watch grass.

Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Re: +5 for any help, suggestions much appreciated. (read if you know about pot) [Re: dr_gonz]
    #11392065 - 11/05/09 06:21 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
yea man, sounds good- go with it.

what class is this paper for?

english 101, the topic is 'agency'

Quote:

dr_gonz said:
the feds shouldn't have ANY control over it. It should be handled on a state by state basis.

watch grass.

exactly, everyone agrees with that, its only a matter of time.

--------------------

InvisibleHendostan
Male

#11392421 - 11/05/09 07:12 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

for point 1, i would cite some statistics showing that mj use has risen even with the increase in funding and arrests for simple possession, proving that they never have had any control over it, hence its just a waste of money. rather than simply saying "millions do it every year". also, use is relatively low in countries where its legal or tolerated, i.e. netherlands, portugal. points 2 and 3 sound good.

OfflineLucidx
No longer a stranger

Loc: Mars...
Re: +5 for any help, suggestions much appreciated. (read if you know about pot) [Re: Hendostan]
    #11392503 - 11/05/09 07:26 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

possible point 3s

Hemp is great and inexpensive for manufacturing american made clothing

Pot is much less dangerous than alcohol

The prisons are filling up because of very small drug related charges

Possesion charges can ruin someones life when it comes to potential jobs and schools they could attend.

Thats all I have

--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: +5 for any help, suggestions much appreciated. (read if you know about pot) [Re: Lucidx]
    #11392619 - 11/05/09 07:46 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

they're wasting billions on it each year

they could be busting meth labs and shit

wasting their time

studies show that schools that have drug awareness are more likely to have students try pot(DARE)

~thats all i can get :shrug: ill come back with more if i remember em

--------------------

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
    #11392808 - 11/05/09 08:08 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

Well one argument against this is that more people are being arrested every year for marijuana related offenses.  There are more police officers, more correction officers, more DEA agents, and more border control.  There is probably more people using marijuana however, but the numbers the government agencies release are a joke.  I took one of the questionnaires in 8th grade and lied on everyone of them, my teacher said before hand "None of you better be using drugs".  I'm sure a lot of people do the same shit, who the fuck trusts the school faculty to be impartial to that sort of shit?

Another issue though is what time period are we talking about to compare this to.  Marijuana was legal for most of this country's existence, it wasn't til the 1900's that it was made illegal.  Some things to consider would be looking into the average sentence for a marijuana offender now vs then.  Even with medical marijuana more people are getting locked up, the medical marijuana users are the minority pot smokers. Even still, marijuana is still schedule 1 against federal law, DEA can still kick your door down.  Also, the fact that many cops do whatever the hell they want anyway doesn't help either. Interesting concept, but I disagree with it at present time, but I do think it will change as more states legalize medical marijuana.

http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/53
Good source. for marijuana arrest facts

http://www.jackherer.com/chapters.html
Awesome book about marijuana history (free to read)

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Medical Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Hemp

Community >> The Pub