Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHugeFeet
Stranger
Male
Loc: Tristate Woodlands
2C-i Experience
    #11391880 - 11/05/09 05:54 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Hello all.  Seven of us took some the other night.  Everyone got trashed and tripped their balls off.  I was the only one tough out of the group that didnt get sick.  Let me tell you that it wasnt easy. 

So the night starts.  We have a DJ spinning and everyone grabs their baggies and dumps them int their beers.  Gulp gulp gulp...  Everyone is fine for maybe 15 minutes or so.  Then it starts coming on.  More intense than anything else that I have experienced.

For the next 45 minutes or so Im just leaning over gripping the kitchen counter focusing on not getting sick.  My body is tingling from head to toe and it begins to feel like im buzzing with energy and heat. I pace back and forth stopping to splash cold water on my face, neck and arms and then continue to grip on the counter.  Everyone else has been in the bathroom and back out now but theyre still feeling it.  Finally about an hour later I can feel myself leveling out and getting used to it.  Reaching the peak.

Standing up I look around and begin to enjoy my new state.  Though my body is energized and tingly I myself anm very mellow and all I really want to do is lay down.  So I make my way into the living room and lay down on a nice cushiony couch.  With the beats spinning in the background it all lends to a peaceful yet exciting experience.  I reach over and crack an orange glow stick, shaking it to life.  By now I have noticed shadows sliding around.  Lights have halos and curtains are starting to breathe.  Taking the freshly lit glowstick I pass it in front of my eyes.  As expected I get some trails off of it.  The part that gets me is that the trail stays suspended in air in front of me and actually morphs into a weave of orange crystals.  Like a basket weave made from shiny, solid glowsticks.  The image fades and I swoosh my hand by for another pass.  I get the same effect.  By now my lungs and breathe feel chilly and I just focus on the feeling of slow drawn out breathes.  Like snowy air when it first tingles your lungs and lips.  I close my eyes and get lost in the sound and feeling for who knows how long.  Finally coming out of my internal journey the music doesnt agree with me anymore and I stand up and proceed outside.

It had been raining all day but was now clear on a crisp starry night with a bright white full moon and sparkling stars all around.  As soon as I step into the doorway I feel like there is a lot of wind rushing around but when I focus I see that Im only hearing the wind blowing and that here on the sidewalk its relatively calm.  Then for whatever reason I notice that the two flags across the street from me are blowing in two opposite directions from eachother even though they are maybe only 15 feet apart.  I make a comment about this to a sober friend whos watching me and he in turn verifies that that is real and he wonders how and why I noticed something like that so quickly, almost as soon as we stepped outside.

Reaching down I rub my fingertips on the cement and notice how I can feel every minute imperfection and all the granules.  Rubbing my fingertips against the tips of my thumbs it feels like im actually smushing the granules and smearing them around like a paste.  Finally I can feel my mental state is almost back to normal but Im still getting visuals.  I look up at the moon and the stars and the small leftover storm clouds streaking by in the sky.  As Im watching I experience the coolest most amazing visual that I have ever seen in my life.  The streaking clouds begin to look like stormy wave cresting with white mist spraying off the top as the make their way across the ocean of starry sky.  Then to my amazement as the cloudwaves go to pass in front of the glowing white moon they actually break on the sides of it like waves breaking on a pier or cliff.  One of the most beautiful things Ive ever seen.

Finally feeling that Im coming down (I have no clue how long, sorry) I walk back in the the warmth and the beats.  Sitting down in a recliner with my jacket on and my neck and arms pulled in like a turtle I relax and watch one of my female friends as she puts on a liquid dance for me with some lights and sticks.  Finally we both just sit in the chair not talking.  Just enjoying having somebody to come down with and relax. 

I didnt go to sleep till much later the following night.  By far one of the most scary experiences on the way up but it allowed me to see some amazing things once I reached the plateau.  Im not sure Ill ever do it again because the come up was THAT intense but its something Im not going to ever forget.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports