Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinexTJx
Male

Loc: Arizona
Extacy and Amanitas
    #11390805 - 11/05/09 03:09 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Ok so lately I have been having bad shroom trips (psilocybin).  I had 4 grams of the mushrooms left and decided there was no way my trip was going to be bad this time.  I researched ways to prevent bad trips and different drug mixtures and discovered "HippyFlipping".  So I called a friend and he introduced me to his dealer and I bought 2 "Red Devil" presses.

The plan was to eat 1 pill after classes that day to experience the X and make sure it would be safe to mix with the shrooms.  I would then eat the other pill with the 4 grams of shrooms the following week.

So I get off class at 4:05 and chew up the pill, slush the horrible tasting stuff around in my mouth for a while and swallow it.

I start feeling the effects immediately but I'm guessing that was just placebo because I was sober again about 5 minutes later.  I then started reading the shroomery and watching videos to pass the time waiting for the come-up.

5:12 I start feeling extremely happy and touch feels amazing, the usual MDMA high.  I kept looking in the mirror saying WHOS THAT SEXY MOTHER FUCKER?!!?

at about 5:30 I realize there's no way in hell I can do this alone because I feel so social, so I call up my friend T and ask him if he wants to smoke some of my Sour Diesel I had bought the day before with me. He says yeah for sure but he was still in classes so I had to wait until 6:00 to go over to his dorm.

5:45 I grab my pipe and weed and the other X pill (so I could show him it... BIG MISTAKE!).  I start walking over to his dorm and smoke a bowl on the way.  It was insane, I could switch from being stoned only then switch to being rolling only... and then switch to being stoned and rolling.

6:15 I get to his room and we decide to buy another bag since I only had half a gram of the Sour D left.  He mentions how big my pupils are and I just say its because of the weed... but he doesn't really believe me because my mouth is talking non-stop so I confess and tell him I ate one of the Extacys and he gets jealous.  We chill in his room waiting for the dealer to show up with the other bag.

7:00 The dealer says he isn't going to be able to drop by until 8:30 so we go smoke the rest of my Sour D and on the way T brings up Amanita Muscaria.  I remind him about the ounce of Washington State A+ caps I bought 2 months ago.  We start talking about the different things we have read about them (none of us had tryed them yet).

7:30 I offer to give him some shrooms and we head over to my dorm to grab them and buy some milk to cook them in.

8:00 we get back to his dorm and I feel my roll going away so I decide to just eat the 2nd pill and buy some more later.

8:15 We split up the doses, I weigh out 9 grams for him and 10 grams for me.  We broke the shrooms up into chunks the size of dimes and put them into a bowl of milk, like mushroom cereal, and heat it up at just under boiling for 15 minutes.

8:30 We start eating the Amanita Cerial and the dealer shows up.  I get another gram of dank.  My friend J was with the dealer and he asks about the mushrooms, I offer to let him eat the last 9 grams in exchange for $10.

9:00 So we finally finish up the Amanitas and I am rolling very hard at this point.  We go out and smoke 2 bowls in our secret spot while waiting for the come up.

9:15 T starts to feel the Amanitas

9:45 I start to feel the amanitas.  I'm seeing trails and swirly patterns all over.

10:00 we go back to T's dorm and put on some music and just talk/enjoy our trips.

11:00 I start tripping HARD. I look up to see where T was and he looks like he is 100 yards away from me but I can touch him.  I yell out to J and he was sitting in a chair next to me but it looked like he was about 50 feet above me (I was laying on the floor).

11:30 I leave my body and go to buy a soda at the store.  I get back and re-enter my body causing me to lose my imaginary soda.

11:45 T's roommate named B leaves to go hang out with his other friends (hes not too into drugs).  Me, T, and J all start screaming at him to come back and that we miss him, etc. even though all night he hadn't said a word to us (he was studying).  Watching him leave us was so sad and depressing, I felt betrayed lol.

12:00 We settle down and I go into some weird trance and I start talking very loudly to myself but the words were all mixed up... for example; if I meant to say "Hello, my name is TJ" it would come out as "TJ my hello, name is"

Heres where I loose track of all time and go deep into other realities and have many out of body experiences until I finally fall asleep.

5:09 am.  I wake up on T's floor and grab my stuff and leave (just realized I left my headphones there... dammit!).  On the way back to my dorm I feel like I am still tripping a little so I pack a small bowl and smoke a bit which brought back the trip.

5:45am  I get to my dorm and put on "Scarlett Begonias" by the dead and fall asleep :smile:

The trip was very clear headed and more of a delirious sort of feeling than a Psychedelic trip.

My body felt very light, almost like i was floating everywhere I went.  I was also very surprised that I had absolutely no nausea and neither did T or J. 

In conclusion, the amanitas are great! they have such a bad rep it seems, but I really did enjoy them and so did the other 2 people who dosed.  I defiantly recommend trying them atleast once if you ever have the chance.  It was a very good wednesday night :smile:

Edited by xTJx (11/06/09 02:59 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinexTJx
Male

Re: Extacy and Amanitas [Re: xTJx]
    #11390810 - 11/05/09 03:10 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

This is my first ever trip report... so please give me tips on how I can make my next ones better!

Offlinenootropic
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Loc: graveyard
    #11393333 - 11/05/09 09:17 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

sounds like you had a great time.

your report is good; you keep track of time, dose, setting, etc.
the only advice i have is to proofread (cereal, lose, etc.).

--------------------
[quote]Oweyervishice said:
[quote]Icelander said:
What is at the bottom of it?[/quote]

Death anxiety? :flirt:[/quote]

OfflinexTJx
Male

#11395390 - 11/06/09 02:58 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

thanks for the response :smile:

Offlinenootropic
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Loc: graveyard
    #11401668 - 11/07/09 01:22 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

no probs. i like how you space the times and everything. much easier/pleasing to read than huge blobs of text.

--------------------
[quote]Oweyervishice said:
[quote]Icelander said:
What is at the bottom of it?[/quote]

Death anxiety? :flirt:[/quote]

OfflinexTJx
Male

Re: Extacy and Amanitas [Re: nootropic]
    #11428667 - 11/10/09 10:09 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

yeah I hate reading big blobs of text too :lol:

bumppp

OfflineShrew
Nub
Male

#11429116 - 11/10/09 11:17 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Yea, Good Trip Report. I'm thinkin bout doin amanita's for the first time too.

--------------------
Coprinus Micaceus
Armillaria Nabsnona

OfflinexTJx
Male

Re: Extacy and Amanitas [Re: Shrew]
    #11442077 - 11/12/09 06:14 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shrew said:
Yea, Good Trip Report. I'm thinkin bout doin amanita's for the first time too.

It is totally worth it :smile:

definatly do it

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports