Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBen son of John
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: BC
Quick, yet intense Salvia trip
    #11389865 - 11/05/09 11:57 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Okay, so about a week or so ago me and my buddy 'A' were heading up to my work to get my pay check when suddenly we looked over and noticed this guy we knew who sold salvia. And due to the fact we dont have a real headshop on island we new this was probably the only way of getting the stuff, and we have been wondering about it for a little while.
So we walk over to him a buy a 10 sack or only 10x.

That night 'A' ended up coming over, and we wern't acually planning on doing the salvia quite yet, we were most likely going to save it till a friend visited us from another city because he seemed to be very interested in the substance.
So as we entered my house my mum told us that she was going to go out for a bit, we saw our chance. We were both aware of the effects and duration of it so we knew we had plenty of time.
'A' was kind of hesitant so I decided to trip alone.
at the time i wasnt aware that a bong is the defenite best way to smoke the stuff, so i thought due to the fact the police had taken our pipes about a month before that, a old can pipe would be sufficient.
In the end I took 5 rather fat hits and didnt feel anything. I gave up, I honestly felt a small bit high, like a marajuana high, but nothing like what ive heard about salvia before. So we just put everything away and continued the night.

The next night I ended staying over at A's place and once we got all chillled out we busted out his bong. I packed a fat bowl of salvia, and hoped for the best.
I took one rather fat rip, and layed back for a sec feeling kind of disoriented, so then I proceeded to take another fat toke and held it in for about 20 seconds.
Then suddenly I fell into a dream, the smoke slowly poured out my mouth and I felt a feeling of weightlessness, suddenly I had no idea were i was and it was kind of frightning. I look over at 'A' and he's some girl I dont think i've ever met, I look forward and my head floats around this table stnading in front of me. In a very syncranized and repeatative motaion I float over this table about 5 times, to this strange sound coming from I dont know.
everything was very cold kind of like the cold, flushed feeling you get from smoking way to much super potent weed, were when if anything is pressed against you it stings and the feeling lingers inside of you and moves around in your body.
I look down and its dark, then i realize im talking to 'A', apparently the whole time I kept on repeating "Im Ben, and, you, your 'A'", though I dont remember talking.
Then I came back into reality, I got kicked into it, just like when you are having a very strange dream, and everything is so vivid, so real, then suddenly for some odd reason you wake up almost in a sweat and look around, and realize everything is not so.
I then frantically put my stuff in my bag and get up.

I believe the trip lasted only about 1 minute, but it felt like about 10. 'A' honestly didnt believe I tripped for some reason, stating that it scientifically impossible to trip on salvia for only about a minute or less. Is this true? im not really sure, the whole thing was very confusing and mind boggling.
Tell me what you think.
Thanks.

--------------------
When we have nothing to say, it is very hard to say nothing.
When we have nothing to do, it is very hard to do nothing.
-Robert Fripp

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesmokescreen
80's Transformer
Male User Gallery

Loc: north carolina
Re: Quick, yet intense Salvia trip [Re: Ben son of John]
    #11389910 - 11/05/09 12:08 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

yes, there are one minute trips!  I've had many.

--------------------
:ganja: "Let's get together and feel alright" :ganja:                  :cubie: :mushroom2::tripping:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Quick, yet intense Salvia trip [Re: smokescreen]
    #11393560 - 11/05/09 09:48 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

yup
salvia

OfflineGanjaburger
mushroom aficionado
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest Flag
Re: Quick, yet intense Salvia trip [Re: redgreenvines]
    #11393672 - 11/05/09 10:03 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

it seems like an eternity when it hits you, but once u realize whats happening it leaves as quick as it hits you.  salvia is fun here and there, but dont see why the media is all over its nuts.  not a very addictive substance, imagine baking out on salvia all day long.  not a fun time imo.

--------------------

Trade /sell list...plenty of cube prints....microscope, two hundred dollar brand new Aerobed, and a ti-84+ calculator....

OfflineBen son of John
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: BC
Re: Quick, yet intense Salvia trip [Re: Ganjaburger]
    #11465970 - 11/16/09 11:51 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

yeh, it is defenitely not something I would enjoy doing alot

--------------------
When we have nothing to say, it is very hard to say nothing.
When we have nothing to do, it is very hard to do nothing.
-Robert Fripp

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports