Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTripGiggles
Beatz
Male User Gallery

Loc: AZ
Having a problem, can anyone help¿¿
    #11388760 - 11/05/09 03:16 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

so i recently tried shrooms again about two months ago, i'm pretty experienced with lsd and 2ce so i'm not afraid of the trip at all, but anyway back to my story, so i took an eighth of these amazing gold cap shrooms with my buddy around 3 in the evening on a pizza, had a blast! we did everything during those 8 hours! it was smooth sailing with no problems. a week later we decide to go on a camping trip to Sedona, AZ to watch the sunrise tripping! if you have never heard of Sedona look it up on google images, its amazing, there is energy vortex's there that you can feel! but anyway i take another eighth, same amount as last time and the exact same shrooms and everything is awesome for the first hour. we continue down to this creek where the stars are just incredible! i was tripping incredibly hard and having the time of my life. we then go back up to my car to listen to music and get warm and smoke a bowl of salvia, i didnt want to smoke cause i was tripping way to hard, but i started to feel incredibly sick out of nowhere. i was starting to get the spinnies and opended my car door and vomited the worst i have ever vomited in my life, like it sounded as if it was coming from my intestines, not my stomach. i continue to do this for 5 or 10 min, dont really know how long was not focused on time, i was trippin and sick, i felt like i could die, i didnt want to be alive at that point, thats how sick i felt. anyway it passes after about an hour of sitting there with an intense bad trip stuck in Sedona, but i got over it and started to come down as the sun started to come up, which pissed me off i wanted to be peaking for that! =( so yeah we go back down to the city and i decide i want to give shrooms another shot, i thought that i would be ok and mabye i just got sick from the elevation and stuff. so i take another eighth of the exact same shrooms and all i could think about after i took them was my Sedona trip. i didnt know what to do with myself, i could just feel myself getting extremely uncomfortable and didnt want to start tripping like this, i started to get sick again and went to the bathroom to force myself to throw up. i felt like complete shit, i was at my friends house btw, not camping again. so throughout the whole night a made numerous trips to the bathroom to vomit, felt like i was gonna die again, stopped breathing a few times waking up gasping my breath. keep in mind other people were taking the exact same shrooms as me with the exact same doses, so it was not the shrooms, but the point im coming down to is i wanna know if there is a way i could take them without having these problems, i have seen the good side of shrooms and i love it! its so peaceful and fun, but the bad side just tears me apart, and i want to get rid of that so i can do them again, anyone have any ideas?? or does it sound like i should just stick to lsd??? any opinions would be nice or advice! thanks! Jacob

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMedullaOblangata
Stranger
Re: Having a problem, can anyone help¿¿ [Re: TripGiggles]
    #11388772 - 11/05/09 03:21 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

That's unfortunate man, you gotta get over it though because you'll just be setting yourself up for bad trips from now on if you keep thinking about it. Stick to some other psychedelics for a while until you feel you're past the shit that happened before. Try eating some ginger root next time you do shrooms as well.

Offlineanonymoose
Stranger
Re: Having a problem, can anyone help¿¿ [Re: MedullaOblangata]
    #11388981 - 11/05/09 05:10 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Could be an allergic reaction.  DOesn't sound enjoyable to say the least.

Offlinezombi
chillosopher
Male

Loc: Boston area
Re: Having a problem, can anyone help¿¿ [Re: anonymoose]
    #11389223 - 11/05/09 07:45 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

comes with the territory man. you've just got to learn to accept that shrooms make you sweat, cry, vomit, and make your nose run. it's a gross feeling sometimes but if you can reach a level of acceptance about it, you can move on to better aspects of the experience. if you can't, then maybe you should stick to lsd if you can get that.

also, like MedullaOblangata said, try getting some ginger root to chew on, anything mint can help, or brewing a tea. and smoking pot can sometimes help with nausea too.

if your feeling down from a recent experience, shroom related or not, that might not be the best time to take more mushrooms.

--------------------
My words, too, are only an echo; but there is no reason why I should not repeat what I have heard.                    :zombie5:
-Socrates                                                                Let the rabbits wear glasses!
:gd_icon::trippycow::gd_icon:

Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

Re: Having a problem, can anyone help¿¿ [Re: zombi]
    #11389498 - 11/05/09 10:02 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah. Remember, the general rule of thumb is that every chemical affects every individual differently (I believe that's the phrase that Erowid lives by. Good stuff.). So even though your friends didn't get sick from them doesn't mean you never will. I have a few friends who have pretty nasty allergic reactions when they do shrooms now, but it wasn't always like that for them.

Things change. Like the above posters said, you can take supplements to aid in digestion of the fungus, such as ginger and some kinds of digestive enzymes (sorry, not sure what kinds, I've just heard it thrown around. never tried it myself, though nausea does plague me on shrooms on occasion.)

Either way, hopefully you can figure out something and keep the magic goin!

Happy trippin'!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience