Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedecember333111
.e v o l v e.
 User Gallery

Re: p.azurescens? convulsions leading to the ER [Re: sui]
    #11392497 - 11/05/09 05:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

well, that's the best camera i have, but you don't have to see the blue/no blue in the pics... i HAVE them and there are no blue in them. i still have them. who wants to check them out?

--------------------
Love and Light
.evolve.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: p.azurescens? convulsions leading to the ER [Re: december333111]
    #11392518 - 11/05/09 05:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

use the macro mode and focus, did you pick them with no blue? or did you buy them already dried? we need GOOD pics to say anything.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlinedecember333111
.e v o l v e.
 User Gallery

#11392781 - 11/05/09 06:04 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

no, i bought them from a 21 y/o who claims to have been doing this for 10 years. i just trusted the wrong person. there are probably a few azures in there, but so many of them are VERY tiny, how could anyone know? i've been researching the Inocybes and that's what i think got in there. i think these kids found some azures and got too excited and money hungry and went out and picked everything in the area. and most of them are only eating a gram or so at a time, while drinking beers and feeling an effect and claiming they are real and safe.

--------------------
Love and Light
.evolve.

OfflineOverdoseLiving
Get 2 Give
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shroomery
    #11392921 - 11/05/09 06:21 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

What color where the gills?

Are they attached to the stem or not?

--------------------
Mi Vida Loco

Offlinedecember333111
.e v o l v e.
 User Gallery

#11393049 - 11/05/09 06:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

gills are dark brown and attached to the stem

--------------------
Love and Light
.evolve.

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

#11393112 - 11/05/09 06:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I dont think those look like azures at all. Azures have caramel caps with white stems. If they had caramel caps then I wouldnt think theyd look as tan.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Re: p.azurescens? convulsions leading to the ER [Re: TTT]
    #11393783 - 11/05/09 08:19 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TTT said:
I dont think those look like azures at all. Azures have caramel caps with white stems. If they had caramel caps then I wouldnt think theyd look as tan.

they turn tan when dry. most psilocybes do.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

#11393800 - 11/05/09 08:21 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

december333111 said:
no, i bought them from a 21 y/o who claims to have been doing this for 10 years. i just trusted the wrong person. there are probably a few azures in there, but so many of them are VERY tiny, how could anyone know? i've been researching the Inocybes and that's what i think got in there. i think these kids found some azures and got too excited and money hungry and went out and picked everything in the area. and most of them are only eating a gram or so at a time, while drinking beers and feeling an effect and claiming they are real and safe.

a gram would give very apperent effects even when drinking. It sound like azzies to me. did you get my PM? send some to both the people i mentioned and they can id by microscope.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

Offlinedecember333111
.e v o l v e.
 User Gallery

#11393955 - 11/05/09 08:40 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

you're all missing the point that i ate 4 grams and had NO psychedelic effects, NONE AT ALL. my pupils weren't dilated at all. i'm on no anti-depressants either.

--------------------
Love and Light
.evolve.

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

#11393985 - 11/05/09 08:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

They are probably poisonous mushrooms.  Does not sound like the effects of psilocybin.

It would be interesting to know what they are.

The pictures don't say much, but I agree that the stems are too long for any Psilocybe.  Also the lack of black stains points in this direction.

Check your PM's. 

OfflineAZrooj
AZ/WA
Male

Loc: USA Washington
Re: p.azurescens? convulsions leading to the ER [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #11394122 - 11/05/09 09:04 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I seriously think there is something in Azures.  When ever I eat them they fuckeup the muscles in my eyes, leaving me cross eyed for the entire trip.  Cyans, Cubes, and libs don't do this to me at all.  I have also of people having muscle issues on them.

--------------------
Power booster, I'm talking to god and more.

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

Re: p.azurescens? convulsions leading to the ER [Re: AZrooj]
    #11394440 - 11/05/09 09:50 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Has anyone done a chromotagraphy tests of azures?
Or is the proper term a bioassay?

Maybe they got other things in them.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Re: p.azurescens? convulsions leading to the ER [Re: smaerd]
    #11394446 - 11/05/09 09:51 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yeas theyve been GCMS before, and bioassay means eating them.

--------------------

Jimi Hendrix

Offlinelibertaire
liberator
Male

Re: p.azurescens? convulsions leading to the ER [Re: sui]
    #11395999 - 11/06/09 06:24 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yea, I'm really curious how long this has been happening.  I mean, is it a recent thing, or have azures always had this negative side effect?  If it's recent, there may be hope in isolating out the negative chemicals and only trusting cultivated patched from now on.

OfflineAZrooj
AZ/WA
Male

Loc: USA Washington
Re: p.azurescens? convulsions leading to the ER [Re: libertaire]
    #11396372 - 11/06/09 08:05 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I used to think it was the baocistin, but libs are also high in it, and never do anything weird to me.  But imagine for an entire trip your muscles are so fuckedup that everything you see is double.  Not to mention when my best friends get freaked out since my eyes are totally crossed.  The first time it happened I was eating them at a Tool concert, and although the show was awesome I couldn't even see the stage and I was front row, not to mention could barely even walk.

--------------------
Power booster, I'm talking to god and more.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: p.azurescens? convulsions leading to the ER [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #11397764 - 11/06/09 12:22 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
They are probably poisonous mushrooms.  Does not sound like the effects of psilocybin.

It would be interesting to know what they are.

The pictures don't say much, but I agree that the stems are too long for any Psilocybe.  Also the lack of black stains points in this direction.

Check your PM's. 

this

im very interested in this particular thread.

i wanna know what they are. from the crappy pics its very very possible that they are azzies. but also that they are not, or where not all the same.

azies do come in a range of size es. to saucery and huge to stout and mini.

but with the absense of any psilocybin like effects im now leaning twords the fact that you may have been poisoned

keep us updated

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#11397771 - 11/06/09 12:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

AZrooj said:
I used to think it was the baocistin, but libs are also high in it, and never do anything weird to me.  But imagine for an entire trip your muscles are so fuckedup that everything you see is double.  Not to mention when my best friends get freaked out since my eyes are totally crossed.  The first time it happened I was eating them at a Tool concert, and although the show was awesome I couldn't even see the stage and I was front row, not to mention could barely even walk.

this seems to be a steady rumor. but it just does not make sense

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#11397776 - 11/06/09 12:24 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

AZrooj said:
I seriously think there is something in Azures.  When ever I eat them they fuckeup the muscles in my eyes, leaving me cross eyed for the entire trip.  Cyans, Cubes, and libs don't do this to me at all.  I have also of people having muscle issues on them.

cyans have a large potential to make me go cross eyed. happens all the time. again only in deeper waters. 5g+

but its interesting. i feel like a gecko or somthign when it happens

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: p.azurescens? convulsions leading to the ER [Re: libertaire]
    #11397874 - 11/06/09 12:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

libertaire said:
Yea, I'm really curious how long this has been happening.  I mean, is it a recent thing, or have azures always had this negative side effect?  If it's recent, there may be hope in isolating out the negative chemicals and only trusting cultivated patched from now on.

anything is possible

i know people who actualy blame chemtrails for this...no joke.
but before we go jumping to conclusions we should look deeper into it. i would sussspect this has always been happening. its just that with every season the popularity of these potent little mushrooms grows exponentialy. so much that there natural home is now a mecca for mushrom pickers of all shapes. so with more people eating them it only stands to reason more people are going to report this phenomena.

I am still not 100% on the idea its a forgin chemical.
having been there myself and had more than a few hours to lay around and study what this expereince is like, id have to say, its really nothign like any other mushrooms "body high" i have ever felt. i was not tierd, squishy, weak, wobbly, or zoned out. all that stuff can happen even on a low dose of cubes i find, and it can happen to anyone. usualy near the end of the trip people get that heavy "mulched" fealing. like you are a big wet pile of leaves and you just dont wanna move around.

tjis was NOT THAT. it started while i was eating a sandwich. half way through it i realised i couldent bite the bread anymore. my jaw couldent exert any pressure. then i found i couldent even keep my jaw close. then i found i couldent stand up. it all happend very quickly and in this very mannor of fact way.

BUT, i was tripping. extremly hard too. so much that i could actualy kinda wittness this whole nerological traffic jam take place. and what it felt like, was that my body was soooo over stimulated. my nerves where filled to the rafters with signals. and i couldent get any words in endgewise. any action i applyed intention too resulted in my muscles cunvulsing and me colapsng in a heap of pins and needles.

Im still open to the idea. that when you take magic mushrooms. espeisaly alot. anything can happen.

--------------------

Offlinebootedboy
SpaceCowboy
 User Gallery

Re: p.azurescens? convulsions leading to the ER [Re: notapillow]
    #11398502 - 11/06/09 01:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

This guy better hope they are not poisonous mushrooms. Can't poisonous mushrooms have an intial onset of effects and then a period of time where nothing happens only to end up killing you later? Like you eat the mushrooms, feel sick, and then have liver failure down the road like a couple of weeks to a month.

--------------------
Ask me about ARX!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale