Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Dessicant, Hookah, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesmilin'buddha
king shiznit
Loc: cowtown, canada
anyone get high with your 'rents?
    #1138754 - 12/13/02 02:12 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

last year, i had xmas dinner with my girlfriend's folks...we were high as a kite and i was really paranoid about acting like a dumbass. turned out later that her folks were super-fucked up too :smile:

it's too bad we couldn't have been open about it cause we would have had a lot more fun ... do you guys have familes where the old adage "the family that trips together, stays together" applies?

peace 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: anyone get high with your 'rents? [Re: smilin'buddha]
    #1138773 - 12/13/02 02:19 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I talk to my parents openly about drugs every day. They know everything I do. But they don't do anything though. I'm going to be one of those parents that does drugs.

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Loc: BC
Re: anyone get high with your 'rents? [Re: ]
    #1138865 - 12/13/02 02:59 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, i've smoked pot with my dad a few times. kinda weird. but he's cool

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

Offlinewiser
Loc: countryside
Re: anyone get high with your 'rents? [Re: ]
    #1139929 - 12/14/02 01:04 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

LOL,
babytripster, this is exactly the same in my household, my Father and his partner let me smoke weed in my room and ocassionally I have a joint with them, they let me grow shrooms-my dad even bought a big glass dessicant chamber to dry the shrooms with(which sits in the kitchen next to the toaster :tongue:). I think they find it really cool that I grow shrooms and since they found out, they've also become very interested in the hobby. I gave 1.5 grams to my stepmom for her birthday and she was very pleased.

Just dont tell any of this to my Mother who only knows that i ocassionally smoke and drink :wink: 

--------------------
I like to SHIMMY to my locations....

OfflineKillerClown
From Outer Space

Loc: in a dark corner
    #1139937 - 12/14/02 01:09 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

My dad is a reformed pothead (against his will, thanx mom...), but on fathers day, christmas and birthdays I always give him a card with a joint in it. He also knows all about my love for the mushies, and he asked me if I could weigh him out some when he's ready. Of course I told him hell yeah.

I've never smoked with him though, but I'd like to

OfflineTriptopinkFloyd
No Hassles orBad Attitudes

Loc: nowhere I want to be
Re: anyone get high with your 'rents? [Re: wiser]
    #1139943 - 12/14/02 01:12 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Unfortunately my mom is not all about the ganja. she sticks to everything lodged in her brain from 1950. After she found out she had my room searced and they found all my shit. After that I moved in with my friend whose parents do smoke and I couldn't have been any more happier. I used to wake and bake everyday with my new dad. Oh the good ole days...  :smile:

--------------------
I do not partake in illegal acts of any kind, what i say is in pure interest for the science of mycology.

Edited by TriptopinkFloyd (12/14/02 01:14 AM)

OfflineAudi0
have ur cake andbeat it 2
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South !
Re: anyone get high with your 'rents? [Re: TriptopinkFloyd]
    #1139982 - 12/14/02 01:45 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I don't think parents should so drugs with their kids until they are grown. I smoked weed with my dad since I was 14 and got all kinds of prescription medicine from him too. He pretty much started my addiction to OC. I smoke with my mom occasionally (my dad is in a mental institution, go figire) and its pretty cool. I get to live here, grow my things, smoke my herb, eat my shrooms and she is hella cool about it. I tried to get her to do mush a few times but she wont go for it. She used to hide her marijuana use from me when I was young and it was just me and my dad getting fucked up and I thought he was sooo cool. I respect my mom though for what she did because if both my parents had been as fucked up as my dad then I would be in much worse shape.

--------------------

Offlinek0rupted
Your God
Loc: nj
    #1140320 - 12/14/02 08:29 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

my parents are just anal... my dad nos i do drugs, he never talks to me about it though, thinking maybe he should... i just hear the constant.."whys your room smell like weed" or "how much did you drink today" gets annoying but i suppose its better then getting bitched out about it

--------------------
--together we stand--`--together we fall--`--together forever--`--or never at all--

Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Re: anyone get high with your 'rents? [Re: k0rupted]
    #1140820 - 12/14/02 12:45 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

my mom doesnt know I do shroom but she seems pretty ok with my smoking pot, i been toying with the question of asking her to smoke with me for a little bit now

im so high, I just took a monstrous gravity hit 30 seonds before typing this

I think im gonna replace my sig with that right now hell yeah

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Offlinebadfish89
drunk by noonbut thats ok

Loc: phoenix
Re: anyone get high with your 'rents? [Re: aguynameddan]
    #1140853 - 12/14/02 01:01 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

my dads pretty cool about my marijuana usage, he used to smoke back in the early 90's and when i told him i smoke he was cool with it. of course my mom is the total opposite, she occasionally drinks but im sure she has never done drugs, so he had to hide it from her

--------------------
cant fight against the youth

Invisiblemdog
Md?g
Re: anyone get high with your 'rents? *DELETED* [Re: smilin'buddha]
    #1141357 - 12/14/02 04:45 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by mdog

--------------------
-Md?g

Offlineinsanelane
When I touch mypeepee it getsbig
Re: anyone get high with your 'rents? [Re: mdog]
    #1141541 - 12/14/02 06:50 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I don't.  My parents know about my drug use though, and are fairly okay with it.  My mom has however, thrown out my stash before,  and used the excuse that my grades are slipping or whatever, and I can't smoke weed until they go up,  or until I do my chores or whatever.  Kinda pisses me off.  My mom said she has smoked weed when she was my age,  so she's not one of those typical, antidrug brainwashee's, lol.  I know a few people who smoke with their parents. I'm not really friends with them though.  I would consider it kinda wierd, although I do agree that the parent should wait until their child is old enough before they smoke with them.  My one friend that smokes pot, well his parents do too. They know we do, but they don't smoke with us.  It would be kinda awkward.  We've had fun times though.  We're not really completely open, but one time we were watching a movie, after going to a craftshow and his dad got 5 bags of maple cotton candy, and I had some suspicions that he was stoned, but then again, so were we  :smirk:

Offlinedjgiant
cut up music

Loc: abq,nm
Re: anyone get high with your 'rents? [Re: insanelane]
    #1141555 - 12/14/02 06:57 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i dont as well, but my mom is okay with me smoking and shrooming, but my dad hates it. he doesnt do shit to stop me from doing it, he just bitches about it.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida
    #1142243 - 12/15/02 06:01 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

After a heated conversation with my father at the dinner table, sometime back in the mid 70's, he said "If you get some marijuana, I'll try it!" Well, my brother and I left the dinner table and returned with grass and hash. Dad couldn't believe it, but went ahead with it - not to go back on his words. Periodically, my brother would lay him onto a joint. Mom didn't like the effect (they were both cigarette smokers - which killed my Mom, and has destroyed my Father's blood vessels). When I turned my Dad on to nitrous oxide (whippets), he turned to my Mom with a big grin and said "You should try TWO of these!" My Mother always knew when I was tripping, 'cause I would actually hang around and talk with her. She enjoyed the attention. Neither parent ever asked for any kind of psychoactive from either of us, but eventually, they allowed us to smoke dope in our rooms with our friends. Pretty liberal for depression era parents.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Re: anyone get high with your 'rents? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #1142536 - 12/15/02 08:41 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Where I live is back in the country and the people that live around here are pretty close to everyone else and are cool to their own if you know what i mean. Not so much as my parents, but my friends parents and other older generation folks around here smoke us and we smoke them sometimes. Its nice smoking and not having to worry about getting caught, we just ask them to take a few hits off the hookah with us. It always gives off a vibe of the older generation and the newer generation passing the peace pipe and so on.

My bros uncle is always sharing stories with us about Matchhead and Microdot and so on from his younger years over a bowl of some homegrown.

It makes me think, is weed such a bad thing?

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

OfflineInFecTeD-FuRY
wannabericer
Loc: Monroe, WA
Re: anyone get high with your 'rents? [Re: aguynameddan]
    #1143210 - 12/15/02 02:08 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

weed brings people together....seriously think about it.....im sure everyone of u has at least one friend that u would of never met if it wasnt for that herb

Offlinedripdr0p
Stranger
Re: anyone get high with your 'rents? [Re: InFecTeD-FuRY]
    #1143343 - 12/15/02 02:58 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

think about this though: if you didn't smoke weed, would they still be your friends??? I agree it can bring people together, but you have to have some other commonground with friendships other than pot or drugs or whatever.

Personally, i am 16, and ive never smoked with either of my parents. I dont live with my dad and my mom occassionally bums a cigarette from me, or tells me to go buy her a pack. Ive smoked with a few of my friends parents, ate acid with a friends mother once. I don't think it's really good to get fucked up with your parents though unless you and them have come to a very strong standpoint on drugs. You have to realize that if they used to be drug users, then their worries most likely aren't invalid. my mother and i are very open about my drug use. Lately ive cut back a lot, but before that she knew everything, she knew i would get high 10 times a day, ate acid, ate mushrooms, rolled, hippieflipped, snorted coke, candyflipped, dealt x and herb (i dont anymore however). She didnt know about half of it until after the fact, however, although she didnt ever have anything much to say about it besides "thats bad". After doing drugs constantly for a long time, you have to question why you do on a deeper level than "im in high school" or "i like to get fucked up". And when parents smoke with their kids it presents a false sense of maturity and a reality that it's ok do get fucked up a lot, when it isn't really the best thing to do. I'm not putting down anyone here, or saying dont do drugs, that would make me a pretty big fucking hypocrite. I'm just saying, you gotta have someone to look up to while youre growing up and a parent that does drugs with their kids isnt the best quality to have in someone with that type of influence over you. anyone agree?????????????

this is dripdr0p by the way, i used to post here some two or so years ago, for about a year, then i stopped, decided i would re-register about twenty minutes ago though.

someone respond to this i want to know what you all think.

also, by "cutting back", ive gone on a sober streak. Today is my 28th day of nothing except having a few drinks at parties and of course, smokin fugs. The shit i wrote in that big paragraph reflect what it's like to go from constantly doing all kinds of drugs to being sober for a month.

Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

#1143894 - 12/15/02 06:35 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Well my mom is cool as shit!Back when I was in highschool getting bad grades I told her I was smoking weed everyday,and I don't know if she liked me doing that but I got bitched at by my dad.Later I droped out of school and I saw some of my old friends once drining beer in the back of a truck,and I was older then they were and I still had 4 years to wait!So I begged my mom to buy me some beer,and she bought me a 6 pack,probably bud wiser or somthing.She only let me have a couple but it was cool.About a year latter I was realy into the booze,I drank beer all time and I wasen't even a beer drinker,me and my mom went to the liqiuer store and we would both grab what we wanted,well I would usealy point,hehe.
I drank hard up untill one day when I woke up in the morning,open a cheap bottle of sparkling wine,it was like cherry falvored,and mixed it with absulot vodka.It was the big bottle of absulot vodka,the biggest one you can buy,well all day long I mixxed the vodka with the wine and ended up drinking half the bottle of vodka and the hole bottle of wine,and I was only 110 pounds!
Basicly I had alchohal posioning and laid on the couch puking none stop for a week,I never even went to the hospital.Now I don't drink anything hard.
All through my life my mom knew i smoked and it was just recently that we smoked together.We went to see my mom friends in another state and I thought it would be boring as hell,but we get there and withen an hour we are all passing around a couple nice joints,I was before my mom so I was passing her the joints!
A couple days ago I come home and my mom gives me this little bag with some nice bud in it,probably like a gram and it was great weed,she got it from another one of her friends.
The hole time I was hiding my smoking my mom was probably smoking or somthing!

The other day I showed her my new gravity bong I made,I told her it uses gravity and water to pull the hit for you and I showed her how it works,she was like "howed you come up with that idea"
Now I just smoke in muy room anytime I want,it's sweet!I have grown nice plants and bud before and my mom even showed me how to transplant!
I love my mom!

InvisibleLyena
Leopard Day Thief
 User Gallery

Loc: Los Angeles
    #1144889 - 12/16/02 08:13 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I'm 18, and I've been smoking weed with my dad since I was like 16. We also smoke with my brother and he's 21 now. My dad helped watch over my mushies because I'm living in my moms house mainly and she's extremely anti-drug (no wonder my rents are divorced!).

I'd be afraid as hell to trip with my dad though unless it was a really small dose, because when I trip sometimes I say or talk about shit my parents shouldn't know about. lol

--------------------
"live fast, die fast"

-- gg allin

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Dessicant, Hookah, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience