Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesprout70
Loving, Learning, and Growing
 User Gallery

Loc: NWGA
Drug free work place, insurance random drug test?????
    #11386538 - 11/04/09 08:46 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Why???? give me liberty or give me death. I would much rather work w/ a man who just put a joint out than w/ one who was hungover; oh yea, it's ok to be an alcoholic. When will this madness ever end??? i know blue collar companies like mine get a deal on workman's comp insurance, and I can understand testing ppl like bus drivers who are responsible for driving kids around, but why test at a more white collar job, like a friend of ours who's an IT professional and got canned on a hair test?  And why not just test the ppl who have accidents and get rid of this random crap. 

I guess after they shipped most of our real jobs overseas they had to create a fake industry as a component of the police state. 

Bottom line, it's invasive and it should be illegeal, really for everyone.  How did humanity evolve this far without drug testing???

I've gotta take one Friday but at least I know and I've been clean for 10 days so far.  If you partake nightly and don't know there's one coming, is there anything to keep on hand that works at the last minute?

--------------------
Ain't talkin', just walkin'Through the world mysterious and vague
Heart burnin', still yearnin' Walkin' through the cities of the plague. Well, the whole world is filled with speculation
The whole wide world which people say is round They will tear your mind away from contemplation They will jump on your misfortune when you're down Ain't talkin', just walkin'
Eatin' hog eyed grease in a hog eyed town. Heart burnin', still yearnin' Some day you'll be glad to have me around. B.Dylan

Edited by sprout70 (11/04/09 09:18 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Drug free work place, insurance random drug test????? [Re: sprout70]
    #11386565 - 11/04/09 08:48 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Follow the money, it's all about the money.

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

OfflineStaleShrooms
human after all
Male

Loc: Detroit
    #11387110 - 11/04/09 09:56 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

sprout70 said:
I've gotta take one Friday but at least I know and I've been clean for 10 days so far.  If you partake nightly and don't know there's one coming, is there anything to keep on hand that works at the last minute?

quickfix synthetic urine. comes with leg strap(which has a heater built in), and thermometer so you can get it exactly the right temperature

--------------------
Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh. Maybe I will find in yage what I was looking for in junk and weed and coke. Yage may be the final fix.

~William S. Burroughs

Offlinesprout70
 User Gallery

Re: Drug free work place, insurance random drug test????? [Re: StaleShrooms]
    #11387199 - 11/04/09 10:05 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the advice Stale Shrooms, much oblidged.:smile: I appreciate the response.

--------------------
Heart burnin', still yearnin' Walkin' through the cities of the plague. Well, the whole world is filled with speculation
The whole wide world which people say is round They will tear your mind away from contemplation They will jump on your misfortune when you're down Ain't talkin', just walkin'
Eatin' hog eyed grease in a hog eyed town. Heart burnin', still yearnin' Some day you'll be glad to have me around. B.Dylan

InvisibleRustifer
prestige worldwide
Male

Loc: Central Texas
    #11387304 - 11/04/09 10:17 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

It takes about an hour to warm up with those heating pads.

Offlinesprout70
 User Gallery

Re: Drug free work place, insurance random drug test????? [Re: Rustifer]
    #11387404 - 11/04/09 10:29 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

that is potentially not enough time, i was just hunting some synthetic urine online, and you could use a microwave to heat it, but would it be the correct temp or too hot??? arggg cannabis users are some of the most productive workers anyway, why can't they do saliva tests? i only vape after work and after dinner, i work day shift 7am -4pm.  I wish the insurance co. would stop fishing for cannbis users, it's unjust, what i do on my time is my buisness, not my employers! FUCK

--------------------

Invisibledr_gonz

#11387432 - 11/04/09 10:31 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

take it to court. change the law.

Offline2Cents
Mushie Friend
Male

Loc: PNW
    #11387471 - 11/04/09 10:35 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

its bullshit! fucking bullshit! we are treated like animals and god forbid you ever try and defend yourself to a "straight edge" person cuz your just a dumb drug addict you filthy piece of shit! people need to stand up for there rights and work as a community not put people up on the gallows for petty crap! Human kind as a whole can work together to accomplish a common goal but instead people think about only themselves and fuck there neighbors in the ass when there not looking.

be part of the solution and be a friend:sun:

--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Offlinesprout70
 User Gallery

Re: Drug free work place, insurance random drug test????? [Re: 2Cents]
    #11387526 - 11/04/09 10:43 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

2Cents said:
its bullshit! fucking bullshit! we are treated like animals and god forbid you ever try and defend yourself to a "straight edge" person cuz your just a dumb drug addict you filthy piece of shit! people need to stand up for there rights and work as a community not put people up on the gallows for petty crap! Human kind as a whole can work together to accomplish a common goal but instead people think about only themselves and fuck there neighbors in the ass when there not looking.

be part of the solution and be a friend:sun:

very well put, i feel exacly the same, thanks:thanx: i needed that.

--------------------

Offline2Cents
Mushie Friend
Male

Loc: PNW
    #11388233 - 11/05/09 12:46 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

thanks, just felt like ranting

--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Community >> The Pub