Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Lava Lamp, Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMister_Wizard
Wizzzzzzard
Nervous... waiting
    #1138393 - 12/13/02 12:07 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Well, here I am... 3 grams of liberty caps sitting in front of me waiting to be eaten. My sister and her friends are in the house, so I'm gonna be waiting for them to go to bed before I munch down. I'm kind of annoyed because I'd forgotten that I'd been fasting all day, and ate a bowl of pasta without realising.

I'm 16 years old, and live in the uk. This will be my second "trip". I say that because my first was only one gram, and although it did a lot more than I thought it would, from what I can tell your average shroomer wouldn't really class that as a trip. It was interesting nevertheless.

This trip should be different. My first experience with shrooms was walking around village I barely know, with one friend a couple of people I don't really like, not knowing where we were going or what we were in for. I'd done a lot of research beforehand, around four months talking to the few people i know who've done them and going thorougly through websites such as this and erowid, but this had been my only oppurtunity to get hold of shrooms for a very long time of trying... Against all of my best instincts I decided to go for it. It ended up "ok". My friend who'd taken two grams went down to a very bad place, so it kind of chucked the whole mood off and after I'd cheered him up some I decided to walk home to the city... about 4 miles. Needless to say I got a few odd looks, but by the time I'd got back I was "down" enough to buy myself some chips (as in fish and chips) :smile:

Anyway, this time it's a bit more planned. I'm on my own. I've planned it quite nicely; It'll be in a conservatory with lots of plants around :smile:, it also means that I can see the night sky, and there's easy access to the garden if I feel the nature vibe. I've set up some nice soft lighting (a lava lamp too :laugh:), and there are comfy couches and pillos in there anyway. I set up the entertainment system in there, so I've got some decent surround sound which hopefully with a nice collection of music should keep my happy all night (can't say I'm a fan of shpongle, as has been suggested by many, other than "flute fruit", "around the world in a tea daze" and "dorset perception", but suffice to say, they're all on there). Got some bongos, my sax and my guitar there too, just for some sounds to play around with :smile:

Anyway, hoping for a good trip, and have planned the setting to the best of my ability. I'm a bit anxious though, three grams looks increasingly much to eat each time I look at it. The one gram I did I had just chewed and swallowed, it wasn't too bad really, but I can't say I'm looking forward to the prospect of taking three times that amount. That's pretty much my main concern, other than stomach ache and nausea; how to take them. I guess my best bet would be to repeat the one gram and just try to take it like a man... even though i'm blatantly not, as my age clearly shows :smile: I'm just looking for a new perspective.

Anyway, that back story was pretty much superfluous... I guess I really just want to know if there's any food or drink people would recommend during a trip. Along with anything else i may have forgotten :smile: *Please note that i don't drink caffeine, or carbonated drinks*

Thanks a lot :laugh:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKillerClown
From Outer Space

Loc: in a dark corner
Re: Nervous... waiting [Re: Mister_Wizard]
    #1138406 - 12/13/02 12:10 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Water or juices to drink...

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1138465 - 12/13/02 12:27 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I recommend you actually chew up the shrooms - this way your STOMACHE doesn't have to chew it FOR you, ya know?

liquid: WATER. definitely the best :smile:

Make sure ya got the Shpongle LOUD my man - if its from mp3s then nevermind..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1138478 - 12/13/02 12:32 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Put on some good tunes. Have a great time.

--------------------

Offlineinsanelane
When I touch mypeepee it getsbig
Re: Nervous... waiting [Re: Revelation]
    #1138919 - 12/13/02 03:20 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

and remember, if there is one piece of advice I can give you, it's that

WE ARE WATCHING YOU
WE ARE WATCHING YOU
WE ARE WATCHING YOU
WE ARE WATCHING YOU
WE ARE not WATCHING YOU
WE ARE WATCHING YOU
WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Lava Lamp, Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience