Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBeatles
Always Reaching Forever

Maybe you can help me out a bit
    #11380022 - 11/03/09 10:54 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I am pure consciousness, spirit in essence. I am a particle of the Universe, and the Universe is a particle of me. I am a source, a unifier, a channeler of the Universe, of all the energy that is about. I am not matter, but endlessly flowing energy. I am infinitely everywhere, which is to say I am nowhere too. I am energy that is aware of its own existence. I am awareness, aware of it's own awareness of what is I. I am a stream, a river of existence and non-existence. My truest all-encompassing form is the oneness of all of existence. We tend to identify ourselves with forms, rather that than the form of the formless, or the energy within the forms. Inevitability. We are emptiness and the substance within the emptiness. That is to say, we are stillness, and the movement in the stillness, for without stillness there would be no movement to move through. I believe I am energy that is trying to realize the reason behind its existence, its oppurtunity to live. Is there energy that is not living? I am merely a vibration, a frequency, a wavelength. I am not aware of where I came from, not how I got here. Or at least I am aware that I might know this, but not truly aware of the living truth. Or at least I think that I am not aware of the living truth... I feel as though my mind, my body is not really who I am. I am a participant in the role-playing game of reality. for all I know, I could be non-existent. I am the universe playing with itself, which is saying I am only playing with myself. It's lonely being alone, so I thought that if I duplicated all aspects of myself into separate forms, loneliness would disappear. I am revealing parts of myself to other parts of me. This whole game's purpose is self-actualization, self-awareness, and understanding. I am not one form, but all forms. I am beyond form as well. I am the living truth. This form will decay eventually and a new form will be brought about. Everything that is around me is only the manifestation of my energy. Everything up to this point that I've learned may be absolutely false, fictitious, and of no real meaning. Who knows? Maybe even everything that I've learned about my character is fake too, an illusion in its own making. But then, why would I create this illusion for myself, is this whole reality just the appearance of the communicating grounds that I've created for myself? Is it only a network, a system built for itself within itself? What is the purpose of it all? The hardest thing to realize about my own existence is the possibility that it is, in its own essence, pointless. Maybe there is no reason we are all here. I may be convinced that there, but that is just reassured hope that everything will be okay...just go back to bed. This world seems to be based off electro-magnetic waves. The core of all our beings are only vibrations, distributed by one source, or maybe infinite amount of sources which all have the same source. Regardless, this source is sending out all these vibrations that seem to manifest and realize themselves. We are just another source channeling another source to another source. We are truly the connectors. We also radiate vibrations, a universe within a universe if you so will. This source seems to radiate an infinite amount of vibrations, with infinite amount of frequencies and wavelengths and possibilities.

I do not understand why I am so eager to identify with my ego, or why my ego is so willing to identify with me. I am one consciousness experiencing the infinite possibilities, which is to say I am experiencing myself subjectively through the objective. I guess it's difficult to lose my identification with my ego. My ego seems to be fake, malicious, and a mask to who I truly am, yet I continue to identify with it. Why? What good does the ego bring about? Our egos fear change, while I do not. Our egos fear change, destruction, loss. And we allow these fears to control our actions, because we are controlled by our egos. Well I say it is time to snap out of the illusion and see through our egos. Ego is the human deception, the killer, the disease. Who am I? Who is the experience? Who is awareness? Who is consciousness? Who is in control? What tries to control, but really has no means of it? Who is the deceiver and who sees through the deception? What clouds the seer, the awareness? What unclouds the seer, the awareness?

Every person we hangout with, spent time with are only fragments, parts of the universal consciousness. How do I know this? Because I have seen. We are attracted to them because we see something of ourselves in them. Each individual has some part, function in the whole. We are all riding the current, in a way we are the current. It is a self-perpetuating body of energy. Together, we must explore the infinite possibilities, become a part of the experience, a part of the current. Our egos tend to hide our true selves from ourselves. Most of us are the disease of the industry, the system embedded within ourselves. The system has found a way to control our thoughts, our motives, our actions. It has prevented us from finding out who we really are, and we are realizing this day by day and we are GETTING PISSED. We are following the masses, which are led by people who only want to lead you to ruin. We must snap out of our sheep-follow-instinct and find our way out out of this chaotic shit hole. People in the modern day world have to begin to catch themselves, truly find out who they are. We have to go deep into ourselves to find the higher being, the higher form of self that is more us than any other form. People need to stop looking at how they look on the outside and focus on how they look on the inside. We have to begin to change our ways, our means with projection and presentation. We need to expose ourselves to ourselves. This world is a masquerade party, and it s time to take off our damned masks. I am no more special than any one other person. It seems like we are all stuck within our conditioned pre-made shitty realities, and it is about that time where we break out of those.

How can I be sure that what I see is actually what I am seeing? In this visual holographic world, there are underlying systems working underneath it all. How can I see past these systems? How can I find myself in such a vital time as now? How do we break free and learn to fly? We've spent too much time rotting away, and it the highest time if any to break free from our prison. The prison door is open and always has been, we are too comfortable with what is familiar though. We are afraid to go outside our homes, beyond our lives, for who knows what we can find there? There are so many things you can gain from breaking away from your boundaries and day-to-day limitations. We must awaken, the time is now, and this is our moment to finally stand up to the world and SHINE.

--------------------
“Universal Truth is Not Measured in Mass Appeal.....”

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

Re: Maybe you can help me out a bit [Re: Beatles]
    #11380332 - 11/03/09 11:46 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

:jimmorrison: Riders on the storm...

Observers out of chaos.

Ok, here I am, what now?

InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
Re: Maybe you can help me out a bit [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #11380413 - 11/03/09 11:57 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Great post.

How do we go within? How do we find out who we are?

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology