Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Ayahuasca Revelations
    #11379349 - 11/03/09 09:16 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Taking ayahuasca showed me the incredible visual contrast between nature and society.

I felt like I communicated with Gaian mind and it seemed to be communicating to me the idea that humans are raping the fuck out of the planet and theres going to be a massive repercussion in the form of a societal impact unless people change their ways. McKenna often talked about this.

I've been kind of struggling between the question of is society equally a part of nature or are the two separate?

I've come to my own conclusion that they are both interconnected. However, human civilization is going to burn itself out at the rate its going out due to our consumer, close minded, non-sustainable lifestyle.

From what I can tell, we need to re-structure society in a manner which can be in harmonic function with the planetary mind all the while integrating and maintaining our technological innovation.

What do you all think?

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

Edited by JackofSpades (11/03/09 09:27 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: Ayahuasca Revelations [Re: JackofSpades]
    #11379381 - 11/03/09 09:20 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I've never done ayahuasca... but it sounds pretty much identical to what mushrooms have shown me

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: Ayahuasca Revelations [Re: LuSiD9]
    #11379400 - 11/03/09 09:23 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

To a degree for me it was like a mushroom trip, an acid trip, and a DMT trip all packed into one in that order.

But I've taken an 1/8 of strong shrooms and emotionally aya is a whole other force.

aya had me screaming and crying like a little child for 3 hours as I released all this repressed shit--it was insanely intense.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: Ayahuasca Revelations [Re: JackofSpades]
    #11379416 - 11/03/09 09:25 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

JackofSpades said:

human civilization is going to burn itself out at the rate its going

definitly... people tend to think the earth is danger... I don't think so, the earth is gonna be just fine, we are pretty much fucked, however.

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: Ayahuasca Revelations [Re: LuSiD9]
    #11379430 - 11/03/09 09:27 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

yeah but I feel as if the human race is too important to just up and throw away--I think there will be a few casualties but ultimately we will prevail, its more of transition than anything else.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience