Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
First Harvest with Sexxxy Pictures
    #11378718 - 11/03/09 05:33 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

holy fuck these things grow FAST!!!

a couple hours ago they were 2 inches tall, now the caps have broken from the veils on a lot of them. and i know thats when i need to pick. do i just pick those and be careful not to disturb the ones that havent fully matured yet?

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Edited by PilzeEssen (11/03/09 07:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemyco_mikey_mo
Mycologist For Hire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
Re: i need to harvest these - question and lots of sexxay pics!!! [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #11378731 - 11/03/09 05:35 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

you can be careful or just pick em all. if you pick a few early the energy that would of gone into them will just go into the next flush. if i have a flush where 80% have opened the veils, i just pick em all. some wait and thats good too. i just pick em though:laugh:

--------------------
-Give a man some mushies, He'll trip for a day...Teach a man to cultivate, He'll trip for a lifetime-
:thumbup:Self healing Tyvek and Silcone lids for Trade... PM :pm: me:thumbup:
:syringe:Looking for anybody with extra spawn bags for trade... PM:pm: me:syringe:

OfflinePilzeEssen

Re: i need to harvest these - question and lots of sexxay pics!!! [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #11378750 - 11/03/09 05:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

im so picking these. if i knew they were going to be ready tonight i wouldnt have just eaten a bunch of food... this is amazing!

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflinePilzeEssen

#11378756 - 11/03/09 05:38 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

these are B+

i thought B+ were supposed to be huge thick fat mushrooms.

any idea why theyre so small?

--------------------

InvisibleShea25
Just some guy
Male

Loc: Westcoast Canada Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #11378799 - 11/03/09 05:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

The size of them could be a result of many different things, genitics ,condtions ect..  B+ are not always big.

OfflinePilzeEssen

#11378853 - 11/03/09 05:56 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yea i just noticed the other trays of B+ are a big bigger and thicker. probably wont get much bigger than these. how do i get the dirt and shit off of them? do i wash them or just let them dry, and let it fall off when it does?

im about to weigh it once i figure out if i need to wash the dirt and shit off or what.

--------------------

Edited by PilzeEssen (11/03/09 07:45 PM)

InvisibleCH HELL
Brain Sturgeon
Male User Gallery

Loc: mars Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #11378868 - 11/03/09 05:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

It is easier to clean them when they are dry.
Good job!!!
CH

OfflinePilzeEssen

#11378903 - 11/03/09 06:05 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

sweet. thanks dude! i cant believe i did it!!! im so fucking excited right now.... you have no idea. well, second thought, you probably do. :awesome:

--------------------

OfflineFlorida
Soul Rebel

Loc: Florida
Re: i need to harvest these - question and lots of sexxay pics!!! [Re: CH HELL]
    #11378935 - 11/03/09 06:11 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

What is the sub-variety?
What Tek was used?

--------------------

OfflineLitCloset
hypochondriac
 User Gallery

Re: i need to harvest these - question and lots of sexxay pics!!! [Re: Florida]
    #11378948 - 11/03/09 06:13 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

looken good

OfflinePilzeEssen

Re: i need to harvest these - question and lots of sexxay pics!!! [Re: Florida]
    #11379045 - 11/03/09 06:30 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Florida said:
What is the sub-variety?
What Tek was used?

not sure what sub-variety means. psilocybe cubensis, the "B+" strain.

this is my first grow. i did the PF tek but used 4 ounce jars instead of 8 ounce half pints. i then used 2 cakes broken up and sandwiched between 2 layers of the 50/50+ casing tek.

click the link in my signature and you can see my grow.

--------------------

OfflinePilzeEssen

#11379048 - 11/03/09 06:30 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblemyco_mikey_mo
Mycologist For Hire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
    #11379148 - 11/03/09 06:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

B+ is a great beginner strain. not to take the wind from your sails. try texas or cambodian. those are big fruits...but as said before the size matters on SO MANY enviromental factors. your next grow could yield huge mother fuckers. so keep up the good work

--------------------
-Give a man some mushies, He'll trip for a day...Teach a man to cultivate, He'll trip for a lifetime-
:thumbup:Self healing Tyvek and Silcone lids for Trade... PM :pm: me:thumbup:
:syringe:Looking for anybody with extra spawn bags for trade... PM:pm: me:syringe:

Offlineschonta
oil feild trash
Male User Gallery
Loc: podunk know where
Re: i need to harvest these - question and lots of sexxay pics!!! [Re: myco_mikey_mo]
    #11379216 - 11/03/09 06:54 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

my GoldenTeachers are pretty small on rice brf cakes but get huge on straw and hpoo

--------------------
I hurt myself today to see if I still feel
I focuse on the pain
The only thing that's real

Offlinetrylane
wannabee
Male

Re: i need to harvest these - question and lots of sexxay pics!!! [Re: schonta]
    #11379532 - 11/03/09 07:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

wow i still cant wait for my first grow i hope i do as well as you. envious as hell right now lol

OfflineLancaster
Rightous Oxide
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cape Sheridan
Re: i need to harvest these - question and lots of sexxay pics!!! [Re: trylane]
    #11379647 - 11/03/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Looks great :super:

--------------------

OfflineAaron8001
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: i need to harvest these - question and lots of sexxay pics!!! [Re: Lancaster]
    #11379728 - 11/03/09 08:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I got some cambodian i just spawned to poo the other day. i cant wait to see how they go!!! congrats on the grow

--------------------
My Trade List

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. -Einstein

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale