Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebeneath
One Way Street
Male User Gallery

Loc: The un-united kingdom
Friend with bullshit relationship situation
    #11378296 - 11/03/09 06:35 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

fuck man this is retarded, i have this female friend, she is engaged to a total douchebag, whenever i go visit her he sits there in the corner on his computer and either doesn't talk to anyone or when he does it's just stupid comments.

numerous times we've been drinking or just having a smoke and he starts doin weird shit, like givin her disapproving looks because she's talking to me or someone else, but when she sais "wats up" he's like "nothin". He's tries to do it all secretly and shit, and sometimes tries to whisper in front of ppl which i think is completely rude when another person is there, other ppl have even said "that whispering thing they do is rude as fuck and really annoyin."

he totally brings her down and has ruined a few nights, on Halloween he wouldn't shut the fuck up with his bullshit and he took it way to far started callin her names and shit, he pissed me of so much i just grabbed him and told him to get the fuck outta here and threw him out the door. i really tried not to but he was fuckin pushin it.

you think it's reasonable for me to say "  i'm not coming to your house when/if he's there" cos i don't like him, he is a depressing fuck. i have my own problems like my best friend fucking killing myself and all these crazy psychotic symptoms i've got to fucking deal with everyday.

i can't be around that shit.

this was probably a just drunk rant, it just pissed me off, it's  like tell this dude to get the fuck outta here,

he pretended to her that he had a job when in fact he got fired for some bullshit he did, and lied to her and said he still had a job while he pushed her farther into debt.

bullshit:nonono:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #1

Re: Friend with bullshit relationship situation [Re: beneath]
    #11378333 - 11/03/09 06:42 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I hate being put in the middle of relationship Drama!!! One thing I know all to much about! My situation is as such over all the years my older sister latches on to my friends to get into my world..She then rats back to my parents and friends about shit I do In my life...This has been a re-occuring theme for her over the years and recently has done it again to my once best friend!! Sorry man I know this has nothing to do with you're Topic I would have kicked his ass out the door myself...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being