Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinextokex
Stranger
Loc: SoCal
MDMA and Euphoria Question
    #11376624 - 11/03/09 02:23 PM (8 years, 17 days ago)

I need some help. I have 2 problems. First off:
The first time I ever did ecstasy, I was not sure what was in the pill, but it had very different effects when compared to other ecstacy pills I had ever taken.
(The Pill was a white apple mac)
Anyways, I bought 2 of these pills at a rave, 1 for use at the rave and 1 for a different time. Both of the times I took these specific  pills (1 at a time with like 1 month breaks in between), at certain points during the roll they gave me a rush of euphoria I had never felt before, and left me feeling very tweaked for a couple of days afterwards, with very diminished mental abilities along with a really good afterglow, as in I could just stare out the window and be really happy for no reason, as well as visual and audiotory distortions, and this went on for about a week before I began to show signs of recovery.

Anyways, if I was to compare this to my most recent roll where I took 3 pills at intervals at a rave, I felt a great body high, and felt the happiest I had ever been in my life, but never really felt the huge, intense euphoric rush I felt the first couple of times. Additionally, after taking the 3 pills, there were no adverse effects other than the afterglow the day after which wore off after about 24 hours.
Anyways, I really do not understand how just 1 pill (white apple mac) could fuck me up so much and take a week or 2 to fully recover from, while taking 3 pills takes only a day or 2. Is it because my body became more tolerant to ecstacy or something? or is it because the first pill I took ( white apple mac) had meth/ speed in it?

2nd question:
This one is kind of related.
I used to have intense rushes of euphoria from listening to mainly techno/trance/rave/club etc.  songs very frequently, and they were like so intense that my vision would not only get really blurry but like my body would almost shut down and I couldnt move during the rush.

Anyways, during this summer I used to get the rushes alot, but now I dont really get them anymore.
I havent really updated my music library too much, could this be a factor?
Or could it be something to do with your diet or something?

BTW these intense rushs, although short lived, was far more powerful than I got from any drug (regarding question 2)

Edited by xtokex (11/03/09 02:32 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: MDMA and Euphoria Question [Re: xtokex]
    #11376658 - 11/03/09 02:29 PM (8 years, 17 days ago)

you were off ya face for a full week off one pill????  :wowz:
Take me to your dealer!!!

Offlinextokex
Stranger
Loc: SoCal
Re: MDMA and Euphoria Question [Re: MCSteveyC]
    #11376692 - 11/03/09 02:34 PM (8 years, 17 days ago)

haha yea
I was really happy and whenever I listened to like rave music on my ipod it felt like I was still rolling...
but my productivity was totally shot during that time, and I dont think you would want that to happen to you

Offlinecandy_man2
dolla dolla bill ya'll
Male

Loc: canada
Re: MDMA and Euphoria Question [Re: xtokex]
    #11377263 - 11/03/09 04:01 PM (8 years, 17 days ago)

i had some fucked up pills once(about a year and a half ago) and i was popping these like candy and it was a really good high i was tripping out hardcore but the thing is for like 2 weeks i was getting dizzy all the time like out of knowwhere t=it just came at me. i couldnt concentrate at all it was like boom boom kept on giving me these dizzy fits idk what was with that

--------------------
Nothin like spreading da luvvvv

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience