Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
WAKE UP!!!
    #1137580 - 12/13/02 05:01 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I have been stunned, literally stunned by the changes that are happening before our very eyes.
Basically , I think that we are hooped.  We are fighting high tech, high level, communications based propaganda, with techniques from the 40's. Wait, we don't even have 40's techniques. Our unions have been destroyed. Collective action has all but disappeared  from the brave new world. We do not get together to discuss things...or to effect change. Meanwhile the changes are being bulldozed through with appalling speed.  Forced Vaccination, Elimination of public dissent, Trial by secret tribunal, have all been discussed and or passed as something necessary. What next, involuntary microchipping for out own safety?  What goes in the US will soon follow here in Canada. For our own good of course... :mad:

May be I am a little paranoid, but after what I have seen so far in the last year?.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: WAKE UP!!! [Re: Rono]
    #1137604 - 12/13/02 05:10 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, as soon as we get the republicans out of office, the democrats will reverse all these things...

Yeah, right... and monkeys might fly out of my butt. We're fucked.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Re: WAKE UP!!! [Re: Evolving]
    #1137622 - 12/13/02 05:15 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Who said anything about Republicans or Democrats?....

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #1137763 - 12/13/02 06:26 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I did. Because some people think that all the problems are caused by one party or the other, or that problems will be solved if their side is in power or 'the collective' is in power. But the problems are caused by people grasping for more and more power over there fellow man, it doesn't matter who is in power what matters is the availabilty of the power and how it can be abused.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#1137765 - 12/13/02 06:28 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

In that case I agree completely.....

--------------------

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1138589 - 12/13/02 11:04 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

The Corporations hold the power.

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #1140211 - 12/14/02 05:10 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

These problems are above and beyond any political party that would ever hold power. There comes a time when people have to realize things are changing and then adapt to survive. Thats exactly what the powerful and wealthy people are doing as we sit here. Thinking of ways to maintain power, thinking of ways to make that goal easier to achieve, and thinking of ways to make the majority of people not even notice what they're doing. Theres really not a whole lot you can do about it. We've all seen what happened in the 60's when anti-war pro peace anti-govt drug taking counter-culture crept into the young people and into top universities. Universities that are somewhat designed to teach a way of life along with useful facts and skills. When the next batch of the EDUCATED workers, voters, and consumers started to ask questions and stand up to say "this isnt right" they were painted in a negative light by the media as, tear gassed for protesting, and in some cases shot to death for protesting. Ultimetly brushed of by the government. The whole idea about standing up to question auority publicly was phased out, and is now more than ever something that is frowned upon! Things are ever evolving though and protesting wont really solve any of the cooruption and evil that currently controls the world. the 60's protesting is just a good example of what happens. Who knows what to do? i sure as hell don't. anyone got any ideas?

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1140292 - 12/14/02 06:14 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Democrats want to leave matters to the government while Republicans want to leave them in the hands of corporations, when in fact neither can be trusted.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
I have an idea [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #1140423 - 12/14/02 07:15 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

The first step is to realize that surviving under corporate rule is not an option. Under corporate governance, all human effort is directed toward increasing corporate power. That means that whatever job their paying you now, its results will eventually be used against you and others. That boot will stomp on your face irregardless of whether you lick it or not, so dont lick it.

Corporations and their Washington hit-men are thugs; and we need to treat them like thugs and not like kings and queens. They can go ahead and kill me if they want to; but thats much better than entertaining their petty sadisms.

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineHumidity
Mad Scientist
Loc: Somewhere in Northeast OH
Re: I have an idea [Re: Annapurna1]
    #1140476 - 12/14/02 07:44 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

NAFTA and the Free Trade Organization have taken much of the power away from our government. The only way things will change is if people put all their petty arguments and differences aside and vote people into office that will work for the people not the big multi-national corporations. The people have the power, but propaganda and religion keep them in check. Impotent. They have people arguing about the most petty things, things that really do not even matter, of course they make you think that they matter. Fucking Propaganda.

The only way we can change this is people "wake up" and look past all the bull shit and see the real problem. FTO, NAFTA and the huge multinational corporations that are taking over the world.  :frown:

--------------------
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking

Edited by Humidity (12/14/02 10:03 AM)

Offlinesuperduper
Stranger
    #1140766 - 12/14/02 10:18 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Why don't y'all leave the country?

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: WAKE UP!!! [Re: superduper]
    #1140783 - 12/14/02 10:30 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Would you exchange a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...

OfflinePinkEchoes
Stranger
Loc: Canada
Re: WAKE UP!!! [Re: Grav]
    #1140803 - 12/14/02 10:37 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

wow, im listening to that song right now.

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1141234 - 12/14/02 01:42 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

We wont leave teh country because we love it and want to see major change, and not see everything go to shit.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: I have an idea [Re: Annapurna1]
    #1141371 - 12/14/02 02:51 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

develop a counter pschology. thats all this capitalistic world is based on anyway. change the way people think and you can change anything. when your at your job start acting differently, start making your own trends but insert a counter psychology, one of truth and one people will love much more. maybe one day we can get everyone to not go to work and just stop doing anything and everything will be ours again, the govt wont be able to do shit cause the very people who keep it going wont be aiding them anymore, theyll be living for themselves. when i see people when i go out i see people all working together for someone else and not themselves. the govt just instantiates policies that are moved along by our corporations to make american culture. ooo shit it would be sooo cool if we could get people to just not go to work. if you guys lived closer... we could do some cool shit i think as far as action goes... it would need to be the silent action :wink: . kind of like fight club but without bob getting shot in the head... hopefully. eventually the truth will catch up to everyone when our capitalistic ventures and idiotic president push us to war and nukes are in the air, then people will shit there pants and see all they did wrong... i hope it doesnt get to that but if people dont wake up they will die, unless Gaia gets enough energy to let herself do so magic and rectify the situation.

--------------------
What?

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#1141891 - 12/14/02 09:47 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Is that the answer you propose? Give up and just leave to some "magical" place with no government or corruption? Please enlighten me and show where this place is. People that say "If you don't like it then leave" are at the bottom rung of the ladder in my opinion...it just shows me that you have blind faith in your government and care little about it's actions globally...I pity the person that can't see the changes for the worse that are happening and does nothing to try to stop it.

What would the government have to do to open your eyes to what's going on?..because trust me my friend...there is some scary shit coming down the pipe. I hope you're prepared for it....

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1141910 - 12/14/02 10:02 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Why don't y'all leave the country?

Because they'd become victims of american foreign policy.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
    #1141959 - 12/14/02 11:11 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

One day. ALL Americans will have a Canadian as a pet.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: WAKE UP!!! [Re: GabbaDj]
    #1143477 - 12/15/02 01:48 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Americans owning people!?!?! Don't be rediculous :smirk:

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
    #1143541 - 12/15/02 02:12 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

This is a blanket reply

But what can we do? They have the power, the guns, the technology, and most of the population has fallen for their mind control techniques (like superduper), or just don't care.

We would need to organize, no easy task with their monitoring of electronic communications (cellular, landlines, internet) u name it. We would also need quite a lot of money, especially to instill a "counter psychology" in the public at large. We would also need to find a corporate network to broadcast this "counter psychology". Unless we could pirate a signal, however whoever did this would be quickly tracked down and eliminated. And even if we did get a network to broadcast for us, the gov would launch a propaganda campaign against our efforts.

The people in control are snakes, the population at large are cows.

To put it bluntly, we're fucked

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
NOT YET [Re: 3eyedgod]
    #1143975 - 12/15/02 05:11 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
Re: NOT YET [Re: Annapurna1]
    #1145632 - 12/16/02 10:22 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Thanx for the link. I had no idea the implications of all this went so far. This information is very disturbing

STOP FACISM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Re: NOT YET [Re: 3eyedgod]
    #1148830 - 12/17/02 11:03 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
Re: NOT YET [Re: Annapurna1]
    #1152371 - 12/18/02 02:45 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

wow.

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale