Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTLW
Stranger
Male

Loc: Why?
Sporeworks MIA? *Update*
    #11374081 - 11/03/09 12:20 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

UPDATE AT BOTTOM
Placed an order October 22nd (11 days ago)

sent a PM to psilo and an email to the address provided on the website last week.

Still no reply, no shipping confirmation, nothing.

I understand that they are having shipping issues or something but whats up with no communication?

I have dealt with sporeworks before and was very satisfied and I'm looking forward to getting things cleared up.

Still trying to patiently wait, but its getting hard!

I know that once I get my order, I'll probably be more than satisfied.

I will update this post once I do get confirmation on shipping or any notice from sporeworks. If I don't get any communication by the end of this week though I'm going to start getting worried, as it will be half a month.

I know other people are probably experiencing the same problem so if we could all just organize into this one thread it would be great just so psilocyber and workman can more easily sort things out.

I hope all is well Sporeworks! Let us know.

Update: Psilocyber has responded to me via PM and has let me know that the delay was caused by a shortage of PE spores and recent renovations. He said my package should be shipped out soon. 

Thanks for clearing it up!

I bet everyone else will be getting their shipping notice/package shortly as well.

Edited by TLW (11/03/09 06:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecyb3rtr0n
searching for truth
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Sporeworks MIA? *Update* [Re: TLW]
    #11375021 - 11/03/09 06:56 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I placed an order on the 10/19.  I finally received my order complete email yesterday 11/2 along with a tracking number. 
That was also for PE, so the difficulty of prints somewhat explains that delay..

My trick-or-treat order from 10/27 has been charged/confirmed, But, I still haven't got the order completed/shipped email yet..

I'm sure they will get back on track soon..

EDIT:  received both orders yesterday 11/4, and today 11/5

--------------------
LAGM v.2.024 Grow log

Edited by cyb3rtr0n (11/05/09 02:01 PM)

Offlinekanglow
Stranger with Candy
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Sporeworks MIA? *Update* [Re: cyb3rtr0n]
    #11375701 - 11/03/09 09:56 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

UPDATED!!!  SEE BOTTOM!

Hooray!:highfive:

Maybe I'll see a package within a week or two!

Let's make sure as to keep each other updated

----  Since I'm still getting used to the PM notification, I didn't notice it at first.  Just checked my PM and was told my order has been packaged and I should receive shipping notification and tracking number within 24 hours!
:thumbup::grin:

Edited by kanglow (11/03/09 10:01 AM)

OfflineBassHead
Stranger
Re: Sporeworks MIA? *Update* [Re: kanglow]
    #11375713 - 11/03/09 09:59 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Sporeworks does good in my book. I also had a slight delay, but when I expressed concern, everything was resolved.

OfflineTLW
Stranger
Male

Loc: Why?
Re: Sporeworks MIA? *Update* [Re: BassHead]
    #11376896 - 11/03/09 01:05 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yep got my shipping confirmation.

Good job sporeworks.

I think they cleared up their problems.

Let the light shine through!!:lolsy:

--------------------
...Because pirates always win!

None of the pictures that are in my gallery, are mine. They were found using google image.

This is all fake.

Offlinekanglow
Stranger with Candy
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #11377402 - 11/03/09 02:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:billymayshead:  :billymaythumbup:

Got my shipping confirmation and tracking number!

--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

OfflineShroom Queen
ProNoob
Female

Re: Sporeworks MIA? *Update* [Re: kanglow]
    #11378297 - 11/03/09 04:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Received today after placing order last sunday, they gave me a free albino PE strain syringe!!

Much karma your way sporeworks!

Offlinedeeslebones
Psycho-not
 User Gallery

Loc: Arkansas
Re: Sporeworks MIA? *Update* [Re: Shroom Queen]
    #11383156 - 11/04/09 11:38 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, i ordered sporeworks'ToT special on 10-27, i got my shipping confirmation yesterday (11/3)as well.
but i had a post on here asking about how many edible versus psychedelic spores i would receive and made the mistake of mentioning something in my post that was against the rules. the thread was closed by roadkill, and i got flamed pretty nicely. haha its ok tho. im a n00b.
i messaged psilocyber about it, apologizing and requesting that he still send me magic spores. but no reply.
i am still keeping my fingers crossed, otherwise, ive gotta order from somewhere else.

--------------------
Thanks for the inspiration, Mr. Mushroom

Offlineanonymoose
Stranger
    #11383237 - 11/04/09 11:50 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I placed an order on Friday and still no shipping confirmation.  My last order through them was shipped the next day.  They must be backed up this time.  I'm not worried or anything, just antsy to get my shipment.

Offlineduckduckgoose
Stranger

Re: Sporeworks MIA? *Update* [Re: anonymoose]
    #11383881 - 11/04/09 01:16 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Orderd one TOT special last Monday and another this past Sunday. Tried to beat the rush first thing Mon. but I screwed up my Addy. Haven't got any info or shipment yet but I'm not worried. The works will work it out.

Offlineian23
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Sporeworks MIA? *Update* [Re: deeslebones]
    #11740024 - 12/29/09 09:21 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i think i might have flubbed it on an email to sporeworks, did you ever get your order?

Offlinekevbo
Manure Connoisseur
Male

#11747713 - 01/01/10 12:06 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I emailed sporeworks on the 26th and have yet to get a response back. has anyone talked to them lately? I have an issue with an order, but I don't want to call them out on anything if they are just gone for the holidays

Offlineripdbagdarr
Stranger

Re: Sporeworks MIA? *Update* [Re: kevbo]
    #11749234 - 01/01/10 05:58 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yea i tried to email too but just give them some slack its a holiday and they treat us like kings. very great staff they deserve they're time to chill :wink:

OfflineHemlock

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Sporeworks MIA? *Update* [Re: ripdbagdarr]
    #11750545 - 01/01/10 11:03 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

It's true, they're the best. I ordered a stocking stuffer special a day or two before christmas, and ran in to some trouble with placing an order but a couple of emails cleared everything right up. I got a reply to the last message after waiting a few days that everything had just been shipped out, and looking at the message times it can't have been more than a few minutes after everyone got back to the office. Wonderful service. Hopefully everything will get here within a day or two.

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Sporeworks MIA? *Update* [Re: Hemlock]
    #11764044 - 01/04/10 10:35 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for your patience everyone! This week puts us back to a regular shipping and customer service schedule. As a result, anyone that has left a message, or has a support ticket in with us, should hear something back within the next 2-3 days. It might just take us that long to get through all of them while continuing to ship as many orders a day as quickly as possible.

The holiday's certain take their toll on a shipping business! Keep in mind that often UPS and the Postal Mail will not pickup packages on X-mas Eve, X-mas Day ,NY Eve, and New Years Day. If these are weekdays, then those are days when no packages will be going out. In addition to the weekend days, when no package pickup is available regardless. So you'll see that since the 24th of Dec, there have really only been three days when the shipping companies have been operating normally, until today.

We greatly appreciate everyone's patience, and if you have an issue that requires immediate attention, please PM me here and chances are I can get to it a little quicker.

Offlinesnesgamer
baby rapist

Re: Sporeworks MIA? *Update* [Re: psilocyber]
    #11788971 - 01/08/10 11:19 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I placed an order on Monday of this week, still haven't received a confirmation email (except for the automatic one).

I'm very disappointed, its been over a week and my package isn't even in the mail, and I've sent emails to support with no response.

I don't expect this sort of behavior from a Shroomery Sponsor.

Edit: Not 5 minutes after I posted this I got the confirmation of shipping email, not sure if its a coincidence.

Edited by snesgamer (01/08/10 11:26 AM)

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Sporeworks MIA? *Update* [Re: snesgamer]
    #11795035 - 01/09/10 09:45 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

snesgamer said:

Edit: Not 5 minutes after I posted this I got the confirmation of shipping email, not sure if its a coincidence.

Thanks for choosing to place your order with us! There was some slowed shipping this week, as a combination of playing catchup from the holiday shutdowns, but also as the result of some winter weather that came through our way. We don't handle it as well down South as some of the rest of the country, so it can tend to paralyze for a day or two.

I ensure everyone that we continue to work as hard and as quickly as possible to fill all orders, alert people of potential backorders, and return our customer inquiries as quickly as possible. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding and hope everything works out with your purchase and shipment!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale