Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMush_Noob09
Friend
Male

Loc: Wisconsin (US) Msg me if ...
Shroom first time need some help from someone that knows shrooms
    #11375177 - 11/03/09 08:00 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hey there, just a little about me. I'm 18 and i have smoked weed on a regular basis for about three years now, and i have done salvia a few times within that time. also a bit of pain pills and muscle relaxers with some alcohol mixed in. "not at the same time"

Here is the story after some time and thought i decided for sure that i really want to try shrooms, so i talked to my best friend whom has about the same track record above that i do and we decided that we would try this together.

okay what we really need to know for our first time how much should we get, how much time will it take to effect and about the time it will last.

I have done a TON of online reading and i really just want some straight forward answers from someone with experience so any info on the above would help and any tips for some first timers would help too

Thanks ^^

--------------------
What?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDEATH666
Adonal
 User Gallery

Re: Shroom first time need some help from someone that knows shrooms [Re: Mush_Noob09]
    #11375189 - 11/03/09 08:06 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

it depends on the amount and species you consume?

--------------------
Ah Shit

OfflineMush_Noob09
Friend
Male

Re: Shroom first time need some help from someone that knows shrooms [Re: DEATH666]
    #11375194 - 11/03/09 08:08 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah i understand that but i really just need some general idea of what im doing from someone that has done this... i have looked all over the web.

From what i found an eighth is good for your first time?

--------------------
What?

Offlinecashus
what?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the great PNW
Re: Shroom first time need some help from someone that knows shrooms [Re: Mush_Noob09]
    #11375212 - 11/03/09 08:14 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

it all depends for me a 8th is pretty good i guess what do u want to happen u wanna just chill somewhere? go and hang out walk around? if u wanna just run around and chill i liek to take like 2 grams for me tho for u 2 grams might really hit u hard or not at all

--------------------
Self healing lids
noobies lids

OfflineMush_Noob09
Friend
Male

Re: Shroom first time need some help from someone that knows shrooms [Re: cashus]
    #11375230 - 11/03/09 08:19 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Wow this all seems so hard... well the plan is for me and my friend to chill at his place and trip i hope.

--------------------
What?

OfflineDEATH666
Adonal
 User Gallery

#11375231 - 11/03/09 08:19 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i think you should start out lil lighter than that cause you might not be comfortable with tripping that hard for 5 or six hrs. you will think that you will be stuck like that forever and will cause a bad trip

--------------------
Ah Shit

OfflineMush_Noob09
Friend
Male

Re: Shroom first time need some help from someone that knows shrooms [Re: DEATH666]
    #11375241 - 11/03/09 08:22 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i get that and that what i found on the web on the time it takes. ive triped on salv but that the hardest trip i have had. and that only lasted 10 mins or so

--------------------
What?

OfflineDEATH666
Adonal
 User Gallery

#11375244 - 11/03/09 08:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

oops i thought u said 1/4 sorry, 8th should be fine doing whatever you want.

--------------------
Ah Shit

OfflineMush_Noob09
Friend
Male

#11375257 - 11/03/09 08:27 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lol thanks by the way your post just hit 420 :P

SO an 8th should be good my friend said a half of that should do us but i think that is to little.

And about 5 to 6 hours is about how long they last then?

How long till they kick in. i look at some trip reports and some said it took a while and started slow?

--------------------
What?

Edited by Mush_Noob09 (11/03/09 08:29 AM)

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male
    #11375261 - 11/03/09 08:28 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Stop reading trip reports. It will effect your trip and NOTHING will explain what mushrooms have in store for you. If your smart though, its nothing you cant handle.

Be somewhere safe (Preferably a mile away from society or so)

Have someone you trust with you

Respect the dose and make sure you enter the trip with 100% confidence.

You will be fine :yinyang2:

The effects of mushrooms are greatly effected by dose and an individual's sensitivity to psilocybin. For some rare people .25 grams of Psilocybe Cubensis (a very small amount) is enough to propel them into full visionary states, with Open Eye Visuals, unpleasant stomach cramps or gas, and other High-Dose effects, while for others the same amount would be barely (if at all) noticeable, possibly causing a slight cold feeling during the first hour and other 'Threshold' effects. It is therefore important to get to know your individual reaction to small amounts of all entheogens. Be safe.
-erowid

Keep the above in mind, Respect the dose your first time. If you need to up the dosage another day than do so! Better to know how you respond to them, than to take way to much in your friends apartment 

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (11/03/09 08:31 AM)

Offlinecubies77
Stranger

#11375267 - 11/03/09 08:30 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Go some place where you can go outside/come inside whenever you want. I've found that you want to change settings after a while. Also, a nice sound system and some relaxing music like shpongle or STS9. Get comfortable clothes like sweat pants and a T shirt and have a blast!
:mushroom2:Good Vibes!:mushroom2:

OfflineDEATH666
Adonal
 User Gallery

#11375270 - 11/03/09 08:31 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

LOL!! i noticed that 2.
    U know what that calls 4

--------------------
Ah Shit

Offlinecubies77
Stranger

Re: Shroom first time need some help from someone that knows shrooms [Re: cubies77]
    #11375274 - 11/03/09 08:32 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SO an 8th should be good my friend said a half of that should do us but i think that is to little.

Honestly, if you have some weed, I would suggest taking half an 1/8 and then smoking the weed if you feel you can handle it. An 1/8 for your first time could be a little more than you expect/want for a first time.

OfflineDEATH666
Adonal
 User Gallery

#11375277 - 11/03/09 08:33 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

u making tea or eating?

--------------------
Ah Shit

OfflineMush_Noob09
Friend
Male

#11375278 - 11/03/09 08:34 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

DEATH666 said:
LOL!! i noticed that 2.
    U know what that calls 4

Yes but if only i had some lol you better toke some extra for me!!!

--------------------
What?

OfflineMush_Noob09
Friend
Male

#11375282 - 11/03/09 08:34 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

DEATH666 said:
u making tea or eating?

Eating

--------------------
What?

OfflineMush_Noob09
Friend
Male

Re: Shroom first time need some help from someone that knows shrooms [Re: cubies77]
    #11375287 - 11/03/09 08:36 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

cubies77 said:
Quote:

Honestly, if you have some weed, I would suggest taking half an 1/8 and then smoking the weed if you feel you can handle it. An 1/8 for your first time could be a little more than you expect/want for a first time.

Okay i will take that to heart thanks for the tip

--------------------
What?

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male
    #11375288 - 11/03/09 08:36 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Just out of curiosity what inspired you to trip? Are you happy with your life? Your progress? Do you enjoy your weed highs???......be aware that once you start psychedelics weed will never be the same. Almost makes me wish i never tried them :facepalm:

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

OfflineMush_Noob09
Friend
Male

Re: Shroom first time need some help from someone that knows shrooms [Re: Almond Flour]
    #11375300 - 11/03/09 08:38 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Oh well damn thats a blow to the brain. yeah im happy with my life i just really want an new experience to add to it and from what i herd shrooms can be great so i want to try it

--------------------
What?

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male
    #11375315 - 11/03/09 08:41 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Mush_Noob09 said:
Oh well damn thats a blow to the brain. yeah im happy with my life i just really want an new experience to add to it and from what i herd shrooms can be great so i want to try it

Have fun

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
2,108 topic views. 1 members, 29 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.