Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEnthrall
Mr ?
 User Gallery

Installing dragonage
    #11373299 - 11/02/09 10:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Anyone else got it? Cant wait to try it.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletwo_rivers
mmm..
 User Gallery

Re: Installing dragonage [Re: Enthrall]
    #11373417 - 11/02/09 10:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Picking it up tomorrow on my way home from work.  I just beat "Risen" the other day and loved every bit of it, so it'll be interesting to see how this game compares.  The reviews I've been reading have been less favorable than I would have imagined, but it seems like it will still be a great game.

Enjoy!

--------------------
:kodama:

Save Shroomerites Anonymous!

OfflineEnthrall
Mr ?
 User Gallery

Re: Installing dragonage [Re: two_rivers]
    #11374113 - 11/03/09 12:28 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I also just realized tomorrow will be the day I get water cooling. Time to over clock this quad core I got. Im so excited been wanting some beastly water cooling forever.

Oh btw watched the intro for the game, cutscene, I think I jizzed my pants every 2 seconds. This ones gonna be epic.

Me in excitement.

--------------------

Edited by Enthrall (11/03/09 12:29 AM)

Offlinelucydforme
Lord Of The Socks
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: East Coast
    #11393091 - 11/05/09 06:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Picked it up today, haven't gotten to play it yet but when i do i doubt there will be much to my life XD, reason for that: Bioware, they haven't disappointed yet, and i doubt they will in this

--------------------
Funny story, this whole "world" that we know everything about, well, that's all good and well, but we know nothing about the rest of that vast everything we call the universe.

Everything I say is heresay. All fiction for a fictional character.
Rule yourself, let no one else rule you. Down with government, and up with responsibility.

Invisibleshroomiin
unprofound

Loc: Zone 6 Flag
Re: Installing dragonage [Re: lucydforme]
    #11396299 - 11/06/09 07:45 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

how do you like it? ive been eyeing this game down but dont have it in me to drop the 60 bucks yet.

OfflineSgtBob
 User Gallery

Re: Installing dragonage [Re: shroomiin]
    #11398474 - 11/06/09 01:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Its pretty good, but bioware really just slaps us all in the face with DLC content. In your party campsite (HQ) you'll find a guy with a giant ! quest marker, and when you talk to him hes saying that he has a quest for you, but only if you pay 7$ for the wardens keep. And he never goes away. Really breaks the immersion. Theres also an NPC named shale that is 15$!! wtf? 15$ for one more character to use? thats rediculous.

--------------------
Can the critics still deny that the geometry of matter is directly related to the harmonic interweaving of light itself? There is no substance, in the absolute sense. We live in a reality of un-reality; all is an illusion and the stuff that dreams are made of. Our physical world is nothing more than a resonating ball of light and shade."

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern."

OfflineSolemente
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Installing dragonage [Re: SgtBob]
    #11399324 - 11/06/09 03:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Installing now:awebig:

InvisibleChespirito
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#11399350 - 11/06/09 03:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SgtBob said:
Its pretty good, but bioware really just slaps us all in the face with DLC content. In your party campsite (HQ) you'll find a guy with a giant ! quest marker, and when you talk to him hes saying that he has a quest for you, but only if you pay 7$ for the wardens keep. And he never goes away. Really breaks the immersion. Theres also an NPC named shale that is 15$!! wtf? 15$ for one more character to use? thats rediculous.

Haha ah man that is weak shit.  I just cant support this DLC trend in games.  I never purchase any of it.  This is just over the top though, Ive never heard of something this wild.  Expansion Packs are one thing but this is different

OfflineEnthrall
Mr ?
 User Gallery

Re: Installing dragonage [Re: Chespirito]
    #11399697 - 11/06/09 04:50 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Chespirito said:
Quote:

SgtBob said:

Haha ah man that is weak shit.  I just cant support this DLC trend in games.  I never purchase any of it.  This is just over the top though, Ive never heard of something this wild.  Expansion Packs are one thing but this is different

Lol complain all you want but personally instead, Im gonna steal it. Thats how it works for me. Make stupid stuff like that, I will rip you off. :pirate:

--------------------

OfflineSgtBob
 User Gallery

#11400717 - 11/06/09 08:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Im fine with expansions but before long at this trend games will just be sold as chunks and the prices will skyrocket. cause sure todays standard is 50-60$ for a game, but when the games broken up into segments for 10$ each, who notices the fact that there are 20 segments? damn now you gotta pay 200 for the whole experience! whats the catch? oh you dont HAVE to have the full experience....

--------------------
Can the critics still deny that the geometry of matter is directly related to the harmonic interweaving of light itself? There is no substance, in the absolute sense. We live in a reality of un-reality; all is an illusion and the stuff that dreams are made of. Our physical world is nothing more than a resonating ball of light and shade."

"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern."

OfflineSolemente
Male

#11401339 - 11/06/09 10:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I can tell this game is going to take a little getting used to. I'll try tomorrow when I'm not so intoxicated.

Offline5HTSynaptrip
Dopamine Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
Re: Installing dragonage [Re: Solemente]
    #11402877 - 11/07/09 07:07 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Downloading it on Steam now so I can play when I get off work this evening.

FUCKIN LOOKS EPIC!  I watched every steam trailer and man, seeing an RPG that is geared towards adults is fuckin awesome.  Spiritual sequel to Baldurs Gate?  I used to skip classes 2-3 days a week my senior year to play Baldurs Gate. :awebig:

--------------------

Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge. - My hero, who will be forever remembered, Carl Sagan.

OfflineSgtBob
 User Gallery

Re: Installing dragonage [Re: 5HTSynaptrip]
    #11404631 - 11/07/09 12:35 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The way the story is dynamic is really amazing, but as a mage the spells sorta suck. Its cool how you can make combos with multiple spells but i think maxed out you will only have around 23 spells. On never winter night there were like close to a hundred. Im just always dissapointed anytime a game takes a step back. Also the economy is nearly broken, all items sell at like 1/20th there value. Ive picked up and sold everything and only bought like 2 items and i still only have 18g; but ive passed a bunch of items i really wanted including +1 spell books that are 18-22g a piece. hopefully i can go back for them later, but as the story is so dynamic sometimes you get fucked for missing something. Hell at one point i said something wrong to one of my party members(the healer of all things) and she decided to turn against me! So i was forced to kill her, then immediately face a boss with 3ppl instead of 4, and no healer to boot. Good thing for autosaves so i could rectify that situation. but its cool that what you say REAAALLY does have an impact, instead of NWN's 4 different responses that all do the same thing.

--------------------

Offlinelucydforme
Lord Of The Socks
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11424769 - 11/10/09 08:47 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Been playing it religiously for the past 3-5 days, so far i'd say i'm close to 75% done, which reminds me of another amazing game with great replay value, KOTOR & KOTOR 2, seeing as what your racial/class has different impacts on how the story goes i feel i will be playing this game for a fairly long time  :whatever:

--------------------
Funny story, this whole "world" that we know everything about, well, that's all good and well, but we know nothing about the rest of that vast everything we call the universe.

Everything I say is heresay. All fiction for a fictional character.
Rule yourself, let no one else rule you. Down with government, and up with responsibility.

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
Re: Installing dragonage [Re: lucydforme]
    #11425463 - 11/10/09 11:07 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

have been playing a dwarf warrior (commoner) for an hour or two, just completed the grey warden ritual... it's the best pc game i've played in quite awhile tbh.

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

OfflineSolemente
Male

Re: Installing dragonage [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #11426126 - 11/10/09 01:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I just can't get used to this game. Been trying now for a couple days. It's fun alright, but it just isn't keeping my interest. Damn I feel like I wasted 50 bucks:sad:

Invisibletwo_rivers
mmm..
 User Gallery

Re: Installing dragonage [Re: Solemente]
    #11426362 - 11/10/09 01:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I've put maybe 7 hours or so into the game so far. A lot the story elements seem cliche.  They marketed the game as being a mature dark fantasy.  I guess that just means an absurd amount of blood spatter all over everything and not much else.  It also has this overly dramatic and cinematic, wanna-be hollywood blockbuster thing going on that I'm not too fond of.  Meh.  Maybe I'm judging much too harshly.

I'm going to keep playing though.  I'm not really sure if I like the class I chose, and I haven't unlocked the specialization yet i wanted to play so that could have something to do with the way i feel about things.

--------------------
:kodama:

Save Shroomerites Anonymous!

OfflineSolemente
Male

Re: Installing dragonage [Re: two_rivers]
    #11426419 - 11/10/09 01:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I got about 5-6 hours in, but I'm gonna start over from the beginning.

I'll let you guys know if I like it better the second time around.

OfflineJair
Smeghead
Male User Gallery

#11432256 - 11/11/09 10:41 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Pirated a couple of days ago and just installed last night.

Created a female, human, mage last night and just got out of
the tutorial part.  About to boot it up and get to playing.  I
am on the Hard difficulty.  So far I am impressed.

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
    #11443473 - 11/12/09 07:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

my raptor hard drive died and i had to start over, was only 5hrs in but man it's hard to motivate to put that time in again... this time am playing an elf mage and have put all my talents into healing/buffing..

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds