Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenoosphere
Stranger
Moldavite, LSD, and psychic energy
    #11373227 - 11/03/09 12:06 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Saturday night some friends of mine went to see STS9 in Nashville for Halloween. All 3 of us took a hit of acid and my one friend said his hit was kind of big. This one friend also wears a necklace with a piece of moldavite wrapped in wire. Towards the end of the show, as we were peaking on the L, the band had some technical difficulties two separate times. I didn't notice it, the band said something about it after the song was over, but my friend said he could feel it both times it happened, like it was some kind of energy wave. He said he felt it in his heart and I read that moldavite opens the heart chakra. He was really freaked out by the whole experience. He kept talking about how he could feel this energy trying to come out of the moldavite and he was shaking his hands trying to get the energy out. He said he felt like everything was happening for a reason. At one point he was about to throw the necklace off the balcony but I made him give it to me instead because I knew he'd regret doing that.
The kid we bought the L from we ran into randomly in the stairwell of the hotel looking for scissors. He had a Cookie Monster hat on which the other friend of mine was also wearing. This really made him think it was all happening for some reason.
My friend was telling a guy about the experience later in the night but didn't specifically say moldavite and the dude was like "I don't know, maybe I would believe you if it was moldavite" not even knowing that it was moldavite.
Does anyone else know much about moldavite and it's potential for channeling energy? My friend said he felt he had been puddled even though me and my other friend weren't nearly as spun. Could the moldavite have made him trip harder?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Moldavite, LSD, and psychic energy [Re: noosphere] * 1
    #11373254 - 11/03/09 12:09 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

the coockie moster hats are god. you are but a cosmic stone crasing into a distant star. that creates a pretty gem stone. wich cookie monster weres around his neck

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Moldavite, LSD, and psychic energy [Re: notapillow]
    #11373351 - 11/03/09 12:19 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

moldavite is interesting

its not nessisarily known what it is exactly and its onyl found in one place

--------------------

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Moldavite, LSD, and psychic energy [Re: noosphere]
    #15037396 - 09/06/11 12:53 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

:tinfoil:

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: Moldavite, LSD, and psychic energy [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #15038334 - 09/06/11 04:28 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Pretty cool if it is a fusion of a meteor with the Earth.
Quote:

I was excited and decided to put it under my pillow before bed. I laid my head down and immediately felt dizzy, then fell fast asleep only to wake up fifteen minutes later with a very severe headache. Even now after years of working with Moldavite I am cautious about how and when I spend time with it. Most often I use it in conjunction with Morganite which is a heart-centered stone and I find it mellows the experience and puts the direction of it’s work to a love based manifestation (when used with the right intention.)

The authors of the book I mentioned have a passion for Moldavite and have written a number of books based on it. Here are some of the ways it can be used, according to them:

Activates all the chakras, with vibration focusing on areas where one has blockages, first clearing these areas then moving into resonance with one’s energetic system. (Which could explain the ‘troublemaker’ analogy: to clear blockages one must face one’s wounds!)
Connecting with spirit guides.
Moldavite offers the promise of assisting in fully awakening the intelligence of the heart.
Effective in meditation and dream work.
Gives the energy of spiritual protection.
Enhances and accelerates  the beneficial effects on many other stones. For enhanced visionary experience use with Herkimer diamonds. (I’ve experienced this myself - very powerful!)
Robert and Naisha go so far to say that if one is stranded on a desert island with only one stone, that it should be Moldavite!

-http://burningthesage.com/?p=38

It is expensive: can be bought on Ebay but beware false stone sellers!

Blessings.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Moldavite, LSD, and psychic energy [Re: flickedbic]
    #15040472 - 09/07/11 12:49 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah there are fakes all over ebay but there is also a good way to tell a fake from a genuine. Fakes glow under a UV light and real ones dont. Also the fake ones have a more uniform appearance, dont "snag" your skin and do not have bubbles/inclusions like the real ones do.

Here is a blog/site that talks about the metaphysical properties: http://brennacoleman.suite101.com/moldavite-tektite-a194042

Some of the museum quality pieces can go for upwards of 100 dollars a gram. It is also estimated that in 10 years there will be no more moldavite in the ground.
Recently Ive been able to find a good source of Czech stuff (not fake Chinese) at 10 a gram.

Similar tektites are darwin glass, libyan desert glass, georgaites, austaliaites, indochinites, etc.

Edited by MisterMuscaria (09/07/11 12:55 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience