Home | Community | Message Board


Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Registered: 10/31/04
Posts: 21,407
Loc: Building 7
Blood In Blood Out
    #11371830 - 11/02/09 09:00 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Was watching the History Channel last night about the Aryan Brotherhood and their warrior code.  Prison ain't no joke either.

Stab the guy in front of everyone else and get the droogs outta Charlie's Bitches cause he a punk.  Crazy Badass Charlie Manson needs protection.

To join you gotta kill someone and to leave you gotta die.

Fer reals these guys play for keeps.

You got what it takes?


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Registered: 04/25/03
Posts: 15,270
Loc: subtropics
Re: Blood In Blood Out [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #11371923 - 11/02/09 09:14 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I saw this program and was sickened beyond comprehension.NO,I do not have what it takes,and I DO NOT WANT what it takes.They should all be euthanized like the animals of disease that they are.These types of people need to be euthanized before they procreate.

BUT,in expressing that opinion I myself could be accused of being a violent person.Such a dichotomy.I do use the term euthanasia to be as civil as possible in relation to how I feel about this subject.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Registered: 10/31/04
Posts: 21,407
Loc: Building 7
Re: Blood In Blood Out [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #11371952 - 11/02/09 09:18 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
I saw this program and was sickened beyond comprehension.NO,I do not have what it takes,and I DO NOT WANT what it takes.They should all be euthanized like the animals of disease that they are.These types of people need to be euthanized before they procreate.

BUT,in expressing that opinion I myself could be accused of being a violent person.Such a dichotomy.I do use the term euthanasia to be as civil as possible in relation to how I feel about this subject.




You see, you understand yet you don't want to understand.


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBand of Gypsys
Stranger

Registered: 10/04/09
Posts: 788
Loc: Mountains on the Moon
Re: Blood In Blood Out [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #11372001 - 11/02/09 09:27 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
I saw this program and was sickened beyond comprehension.NO,I do not have what it takes,and I DO NOT WANT what it takes.They should all be euthanized like the animals of disease that they are.These types of people need to be euthanized before they procreate.

BUT,in expressing that opinion I myself could be accused of being a violent person.Such a dichotomy.I do use the term euthanasia to be as civil as possible in relation to how I feel about this subject.




Don't worry, there is not much procreating in prison.


--------------------
S o m e  T e x t


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Registered: 10/31/04
Posts: 21,407
Loc: Building 7
Re: Blood In Blood Out [Re: Band of Gypsys]
    #11372026 - 11/02/09 09:30 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Band of Gypsys said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
I saw this program and was sickened beyond comprehension.NO,I do not have what it takes,and I DO NOT WANT what it takes.They should all be euthanized like the animals of disease that they are.These types of people need to be euthanized before they procreate.

BUT,in expressing that opinion I myself could be accused of being a violent person.Such a dichotomy.I do use the term euthanasia to be as civil as possible in relation to how I feel about this subject.




Don't worry, there is not much procreating in prison.





Sure it's easy to joke.  You already are on the outside looking inside.


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 02/04/08
Posts: 40,372
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: Blood In Blood Out [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #11372195 - 11/02/09 09:58 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LunarEclipse said:
You got what it takes?


NO--FUCKING--WAY!!!  :seeya:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBand of Gypsys
Stranger

Registered: 10/04/09
Posts: 788
Loc: Mountains on the Moon
Re: Blood In Blood Out [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #11372264 - 11/02/09 10:07 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LunarEclipse said:
Quote:

Band of Gypsys said:
Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
I saw this program and was sickened beyond comprehension.NO,I do not have what it takes,and I DO NOT WANT what it takes.They should all be euthanized like the animals of disease that they are.These types of people need to be euthanized before they procreate.

BUT,in expressing that opinion I myself could be accused of being a violent person.Such a dichotomy.I do use the term euthanasia to be as civil as possible in relation to how I feel about this subject.




Don't worry, there is not much procreating in prison.





Sure it's easy to joke.  You already are on the outside looking inside.




Duh


--------------------
S o m e  T e x t


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
Registered: 09/14/05
Posts: 3,781
Last seen: 8 years, 12 days
Re: Blood In Blood Out [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #11374998 - 11/03/09 08:49 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LunarEclipse said:

To join you gotta kill someone and to leave you gotta die.





From a perspective that it's best not to limit yourself one may deduce that everybody wants to leave eventualy.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegiza
Male
Registered: 08/25/09
Posts: 2,089
Re: Blood In Blood Out [Re: Booby]
    #11379744 - 11/03/09 10:12 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

so you're saying if you run the prisons you run life


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegiza
Male
Registered: 08/25/09
Posts: 2,089
Re: Blood In Blood Out [Re: giza]
    #11379780 - 11/03/09 10:16 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

make the people that are in prison choice to serve for the country to take away their time instead of jails


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 02/04/08
Posts: 40,372
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: Blood In Blood Out [Re: giza]
    #11379789 - 11/03/09 10:17 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

There's some crazy politics involved there, not even I wanna touch it with a 90-foot pole....:seeya:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSleepwalker
Overshoes

Registered: 05/07/08
Posts: 5,503
Re: Blood In Blood Out [Re: giza]
    #11380451 - 11/04/09 12:03 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

giza said:
make the people that are in prison choice to serve for the country to take away their time instead of jails




Great, so when more meat shields are needed, there will be one more reason to arrest me.  :sad:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegiza
Male
Registered: 08/25/09
Posts: 2,089
Re: Blood In Blood Out [Re: Sleepwalker]
    #11380586 - 11/04/09 12:27 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

like instead of 4 years they can serve for 2 years on call as a soldier of any branch of military navy, army, air force, more jobs for people force prisoners to take classes


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
Registered: 09/14/05
Posts: 3,781
Last seen: 8 years, 12 days
Re: Blood In Blood Out [Re: giza]
    #11382294 - 11/04/09 10:52 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

giza said:
so you're saying if you run the prisons you run life




Empathy demands that I acknowledge that theories of transcendence are not practical from the point of view of the situation seen thru the eyes of someone confronted by ridicule, poverty and excommunication from their peers.

Compassion demands that I acknowledge the disconsolate prospect of people forced to submit to someone who overcomes those obstacles of pride and desire.

I think it is a situation where in order to avoid an inhumane expectation one has to become inhumane.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Does God hate fags?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
fivepointer 8,752 117 10/14/06 06:04 PM
by fireworks_god
* sex and procreation
( 1 2 all )
OldWoodSpecter 3,477 35 06/22/05 11:35 PM
by crunchytoast
* Continuation of the sex theme.... Love & Procreation
( 1 2 all )
Ego Death 1,921 37 10/06/07 08:48 PM
by a_guy_named_ai
* whats your blood type?
( 1 2 all )
CleverName 3,066 24 04/28/04 06:32 AM
by fireworks_god
* Saint's Dried Blood Liquefies in 'Miracle' Anonymous 525 1 09/20/02 11:37 PM
by Swami
* DEEP LOVE BLOOD FLOWS HOT RED AND DEEP oneoverzero 2,636 17 05/30/01 04:39 PM
by oneoverzero
* The "Blood of Christ"
( 1 2 all )
Almond Flour 872 21 07/10/09 12:58 AM
by laserpig
* Blood, Earth, & Eyes lines 313 5 05/11/09 06:45 PM
by lines

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, CosmicJoke, Jokeshopbeard, DividedQuantum
1,161 topic views. 2 members, 8 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2017 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 19 queries.