Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinelucydforme
Lord Of The Socks
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: East Coast
A hallowed weekend
    #11369962 - 11/02/09 04:55 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

A little back story before i begin, i've dosed dob at 2mg 2 times before this, and this was my first time ever with magical mushrooms, i've done a fair share of other psychedelics before this, and i've been tripping for around 1 year at this point.

Dosage for 10/30 DoB: 2 mg
Dosage for 10/31 Mushrooms: 1.5 grams on a sandwich

Lets start off on friday, i woke up at around 9:30 a.m. on friday, i took 2 doses of DOB to start off such a cloudy day, i rolled over to my friend's apartment and gave him his 2, by around 11 i had hit my first peak, the closed eye visuals were great, i began to listen to pink floyd as i find ummagumma great to veg out to. I drew some pretty cool pictures while i was vegging out, which was pretty interesting, as i had no clue where i was on paper as my eyes were closed. At around 1, one of our other friends came over, i handed her the 2 doses and she started on her way. I continued to experience closed eyed visuals for a while, and decided at 6 it was time to go home to eat with my family (something i can do fairly well while under the impression of a drug). I was confronted about my habits which i of course denied, but my clarity to the real world remained even though i was about 10 hours in.
That night i went over a friends house, smoked a nice blunt, and played some video games. I managed to go to sleep around 5 am, but woke up at 11, giving me 6 hours of sleep for my planned magical mushroom halloween.
I spent my afternoon at home just waiting for my friend to bring me up to the school with our other friends. I ingested my mushrooms at 8 p.m. and started to feel a little weird at 10, making it clear i wanted to go outside rather than sit around inside the dorm room. The second i went outside i was slammed by a wall of perceptions. I had entered a fog within my brain, and anything i tried to recall would not be present within my thoughts. We walked off campus to a party, of which at the time i could not recall even making the walk over. I entered the party to slight feelings of nausea and unease, but knew i could contain myself. While everyone was getting smashed i began to wonder exactly what was happening to me. I felt as if i was lost mentally, in a world of intrigue, as costumes came alive, and people began to change slightly. Faces would morph making funny expressions and masks would become peoples' faces. My time perception was warped beyond belief, minutes would have no meaning as i would watch a clock go back and forth with its hands. I made my way to the bathroom at a point in the night, and as i looked to make sure i wasn't missing the bowl i realized exactly how hard i was tripping. The floor had begun to move, and looked as if it was trying to swallow up my feet like quick sand. I made my way out of the bathroom and back to the party. Throughout the night i would be in the basement and upstairs of the party house, at which times when i would travel to the other i would have a feeling of being there before, which was weird to me at the time because i only seemed to notice where i was presently and not priorly. I managed to make my way back to my friends dorm that night, as the mental fog slowly cleared. The visuals i had experienced that night were out of this world, and were not like any i had experienced before. The mushroom experience in a whole was definately one of my best experiences thus far, the fact that my body and mind were both acting together to make me feel the way i did blew me out of the water. All-in-all, i must say that i will do mushrooms again when i have the chance, because they were that amazing. And i must make sure to do them for halloween once again.

--------------------
Funny story, this whole "world" that we know everything about, well, that's all good and well, but we know nothing about the rest of that vast everything we call the universe.

Everything I say is heresay. All fiction for a fictional character.
Rule yourself, let no one else rule you. Down with government, and up with responsibility.

Edited by lucydforme (11/02/09 04:58 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineshroomguyali
Pothead
Male

Re: A hallowed weekend [Re: lucydforme]
    #11388915 - 11/05/09 04:28 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Great report mate :smile:

Makes me want to shroom even more!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports