Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Loc: Summit of Plateau Sigma Flag
hgfgdbdhh
    #11369661 - 11/02/09 04:16 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Real hallucinations...what are they you ask?

Well lets start simple, most psychedelics cause "Hallucinations", These primarily do not mean you will see
random creatures or objects popping out of nowhere...no, no, no. They mean, it makes your perceptions hallucinate,
meaning color, sound, and some visuals are in play, but it is not common to see things that aren't there with
normal drugs.
But today, I am going to be shooting for real, vivid hallucinations. I have came across a drug I have yet to
try before, a whole new substance to play around with...I am talking of course about Diphenhydramine, or DPH.

I have done some research on this drug, and found it is easily accessible in the form of Benadryl.
DPH is suppose to have a large range of effects, including Hallucinations, ethereal electricity, Extreme
cottonmouth, talking to and also seeing people that aren't there...and I hear most people just see spiders
everywhere!!! Every report I have read on it includes seeing hundreds of spiders, or a few scorpions...or both.
There is no guarantee I will be seeing all this, or even hallucinate like I want to, but I am always down for
trying something new...unless there isn't a single positive thing about it.

*I have chosen today, Monday, November 02, 2009.

At about 11:04 A.M I consumed 8 pills, and 10 minutes prior to this, I ate just 1. Which brings me up to 225mg's
of DPH in one setting. This is said to be 25mg's over the amount that is needed to interact with Hallucinations.
So who knows what will happen...I am really hoping at this point that I am not allergic to them, because I can
imagine 225mg's in your allergic system could prove quite fatal...

I am hoping very hard that it is somewhat similar to Dxm, because if it is not then I may be freaked out. But I
actually hear DPH is most commonly related to Datura, A fruit-bearing plant with intense effects.

It is already 11:28A.M. and my skin is feeling very hot, like I'm gonna start pumping sweat soon. This sweating
sensation is close to Dxm, but it takes around an hour at least before I feel it...I don't know how long DPH takes
to start working though.

Many people say the spiders they see aren't scary, but they rather annoying...or interesting to watch. But this
doesn't sound like me at all, because I hate spiders...freaky little bastards. But I really am hoping for
hallucinations with fake people...or creatures.

11:42A.M.- I think I am feeling something...very strange, yet noticeable. Kinda of feel spaced out, typing is
getting a little harder. But it is a positive feeling...its like my body knows what is about to happen...even
though it has no clue...and neither do I. All I know is, I have important things to do today, so I hope
I can sober up a little. I am also feeling wobbly..like my balance is just thrown out the window.

So far, SUCCESS! I can see the invisible lightning, it is reaching out and grabbing everything...very cool.
But I don't understand, they say it is gray lighting...it looks more like smoke...like everything is about
to catch fire. "Smoke" is rolling out of everything....Doorknobs seem to generate the most Smoke...strange, but
interesting. This is sure to be an exciting day.

12:00P.M. now, and another breakthrough occurred...I feel like I am as heavy as lead...so walking is slow.
Not only that, but walking looks funny...Also, my body is moving very quickly, even though I am so heavy now.
I feel great though! The longer you stare at any object, the more smoke appears. I am also getting the
cottonmouth, and my whole body is shaky...Can't keep still. I keep typing then forgetting what I was going
to say...as if I'm a tad delirious. However, it isn't a mindfuck yet.

12:34P.M.- My first real hallucination! I watched a shadow on the wall open it's mouth and started chewing
on the lesser shadows. This freaked me out, but now I wish I would've taken more...just curious.

Around 12:55 I said fuck it, and ate 3 more pills. Now I have a total of 300mg's in my body, soon I think I'll
be fucked. They make you shake when your eating them, and for a brief second I had the urge to puke...but did not.
I am hoping those 3 extra kick it into high gear...so far all I see is lightning, and that shadow monster.
I want to be dazzled, I was hoping this would be as intense, or more intense than a Dxm trip...but as of now
it isn't too impressive...Maybe it just takes time.
  If you focus on anything long enough it will start to change.

1:15P.M.- I was staring at a wooden chest, and after awhile the wood developed two holes in it, they looked like
they were burrowed from a larva or grub worm. And after seeing these holes, they twisted and turned and both
of the holes opened, revealing it was full of human teeth, and there were even lips to the mouths!
  Both of these mouths

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinenexus470
Stranger

Re: hgfgdbdhh [Re: DrScott]
    #11369672 - 11/02/09 04:17 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

great. i always love reading these just as they get posted.

Offlinebatheinthefountain
ॐ ॐ ॐ
Male

Loc: Germany
Re: hgfgdbdhh [Re: nexus470]
    #11369775 - 11/02/09 04:29 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

sick.
i read benadryl reports before.
they hella scare me :laugh:

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: hgfgdbdhh [Re: batheinthefountain]
    #11369797 - 11/02/09 04:32 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Just wait until the furniture starts violently vibrating and the shadows on the wall start to carnivorously ooze towards you.  Deliriants are a shamanic gateway into the Underworld and should not be taken lightly.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience