Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemcyodus
GROW STUPID !!!!!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Fuckville
Holly hell !!
    #11369132 - 11/02/09 03:05 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

So lets begin I am new to this subject. About 45 days ago I started my own little farm / B + to be exact. I had a fresh crop around day 32. I dried them using the guide with C. chloride and they dried well. So yesterday I went to a buddies house in the middle of the woods. I took two sacks of 3 G's and an extra 4 in case there was company. We ate the bags of 3 and got board while we were waiting so we decided to split the 4. So 5 G's a piece. WOW everything was turning colors and 3D , we went for a walk and the trees were dancing with so much colors and patterns. I stood and looked at a dirt road for ever it was moving like a river while changing colors and moving towards my face. It was a great time, today I'm a little sluggish. So can you eat to much, how much should i take in the future to have the same visions and how often can I do it ?
    Thank you to everyone who has helped me out and a huge thank you to "SHROOMERY" You guys ROCK .

--------------------
EAT sOME !! LIKE YOU WERE HUNGRY!!!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
Re: Holly hell !! [Re: mcyodus]
    #11369152 - 11/02/09 03:07 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

Yea 5 grams is actually a pretty high dose you're flirting with ending up with ego death...I guess you'll figure it out

I only trip a few times a year so its special...But you can trip ever 3-5 days

--------------------

OfflineLadyLittleZeppelin
Stoner
Female User Gallery

Re: Holly hell !! [Re: MHbound]
    #11369189 - 11/02/09 03:12 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

But you can trip ever 3-5 days

You can but you have to double your doses to get the same high the next trip. Its much better to trip 1-2 times a month mcyodus.

--------------------
SHROOMS MAKE YOU GAY
~
Crystal G said:
  its cuzzzzzz i giiiiiive a meeeeean blooooowjjjobbbb.

Edited by LadyLittleZeppelin (11/02/09 03:13 PM)

OfflineAaron8001
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Holly hell !! [Re: LadyLittleZeppelin]
    #11369242 - 11/02/09 03:20 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

ya i try to wait about a week at least. you could do it 3-5 days later but i dont think it will be at its full effect yet. I'm a big fan of doing bigger doses. Its takes a fair bit before i can really see anything =(. ive done 7 grams and was able to hold my own and didnt get alot of visuals other then some wavy wood grain and breathing walls. i plan to do 10grams soon, i think it will be fun

--------------------
My Trade List

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. -Einstein

Offlinechronosync
kicked the habit. shed my skin.

Re: Holly hell !! [Re: Aaron8001]
    #11369329 - 11/02/09 03:30 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

dont trip too much. you will wear out the effect. i was tripping once a week, mabey more, for about two months straight. the teachers ran out of things to show me so im rescheduling a lesson for next year. probably new years day, or possibly the spring time. preferably on a solstice, equinox, or full moon.

pick you battles.

Invisibleprismism

Re: Holly hell !! [Re: chronosync]
    #11369379 - 11/02/09 03:35 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

chronosync said:
dont trip too much. you will wear out the effect. i was tripping once a week, mabey more, for about two months straight. the teachers ran out of things to show me so im rescheduling a lesson for next year. probably new years day, or possibly the spring time. preferably on a solstice, equinox, or full moon.

pick you battles.

^this.
tripping too often will teach you to do it less often

--------------------
ephemeral anomalous

OfflineMr. F
Interloper
Male User Gallery

#11369382 - 11/02/09 03:36 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

Once a week is enough time to at least get a nice body stone with some impressive closed eye visuals in my experience but as someone else said before me, within a few months the effects wear away.

Remember, what is so awesome about psychedelics is the CHANGE in perspective, if you get used to the perspective you don't notice the change so much.
also of interest is the shared cooldown(for lack of a better word atm) between LSD and mushrooms. so you can't take mushrooms one day and acid the next!

:crazy2::mushroom2::tongue2:

--------------------
Mr. F has feet
that are funny.
His feet make him hop
like a funny bunny.
His feet don't fit
into any shoes.
Poor Mr. F!
What shall he do?

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Re: Holly hell !! [Re: Mr. F]
    #11370019 - 11/02/09 05:02 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

In 3-5 days you are back at your baseline...Don't believe me? Go read: erowid.org

You would not have to double your dose. Get up and read ffs,  you just heard that from someone and are telling people like its a fact..:nonono:

--------------------

OfflineMr. F
Interloper
Male User Gallery

#11370102 - 11/02/09 05:14 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

MHbound said:
In 3-5 days you are back at your baseline...Don't believe me? Go read: erowid.org

You would not have to double your dose. Get up and read ffs,  you just heard that from someone and are telling people like its a fact..:nonono:

Don't mean to cause you extra work, but could you link the study that states that?

--------------------
Mr. F has feet
that are funny.
His feet make him hop
like a funny bunny.
His feet don't fit
into any shoes.
Poor Mr. F!
What shall he do?

Invisibleartizen
JEFFERSONIAN
Male

Loc: HOME SWEET HOME
    #11370146 - 11/02/09 05:19 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

these 3 links should answer any questions about how to dose.

http://www.shroomery.org/6257/Magic-Mushroom-Dosage-Calculator

http://www.shroomery.org/9061/What-size-dose-should-I-take

http://www.shroomery.org/9067/What-do-the-different-trip-levels-Lvl-1-5-mean

also the Psychedelic Experience forum is where you probobly want to be for this.

glad to hear you had a good time though. :flowerchild:

--------------------
Formula: 0:levitate: Formula: 1                                                                                                     
HCA               AMU
IN  LOVING  MEMORY

1.6.1917  -  4.3.2010

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Re: Holly hell !! [Re: Mr. F]
    #11370390 - 11/02/09 05:50 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Mr. F said:
Quote:

MHbound said:

Don't mean to cause you extra work, but could you link the study that states that?

I will post it later tonight check back since I'll have to browse through to find it. I mean its not hard a simple search on the erowid site should show you everything you need but I'll find it.

--------------------

Offlinemcyodus
GROW STUPID !!!!!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Fuckville
    #11370612 - 11/02/09 06:17 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

Well thank for the advise. I will stick to once every 5 weeks or so I would like the same affect. I'll read the post "MH Bound" put up. I have seen the Dosage calculate and its kool. But there is not a overdose warning that's why I was asking. If I'm only going to do it once in a while I want to go big. Thank You for every ones input I'll check back later for any new comments. :wink:

--------------------
EAT sOME !! LIKE YOU WERE HUNGRY!!!!

Invisibleartizen
JEFFERSONIAN
Male

#11370768 - 11/02/09 06:33 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

somewhere on here there's a thread quoting an entire study on overdosing on shrooms. it started with testing on rats and such but, baisically you'd need a stomach pump long before you died from overdose. however that's not to say there can't be adverse, longterm, or permanent negative effects from very large doses or too many doses in a row. ( i.e.; psychological disorders, low self esteem, disconnection )

--------------------
HCA               AMU
IN  LOVING  MEMORY

1.6.1917  -  4.3.2010

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Holly hell !! [Re: artizen]
    #11370857 - 11/02/09 06:42 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

you would have to eat like 12 pounds (dry) of P.cubensis to overdose so if you can still feed yourself shrooms after an ounce than your badass anyway.:stoned:

Ill find the link that states the overdose limit.  I know its a lot like 10+lbs.:eek:

give me a minute.

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
    #11370909 - 11/02/09 06:49 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

MHbound said:

I can't eat any more than once a week without have to increase dosage. It's not always double, but I have always had a really long tolerance to psychedelics. This week in fact, I ended up tripping two times (been over a year since I had even done it). I tripped 2 saturdays in a row and on the second saturday I could tell I still had a tolerance. Erowid says one thing, but years of tripping tells me another.

Invisibleprismism

Re: Holly hell !! [Re: 13shrooms]
    #11370940 - 11/02/09 06:52 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

Psilocybin, psilocin and psilocybian mushrooms have very low toxicity - in tests with mice, doses up to 200 mg of pure psilocybin/kg of body weight have been injected intravenously without lethal effects (that would be 13 grams of pure psilocybin per average human (65 kg / 140 lbs). The ED50:LD50 ratio is 641 according to the NIOSH Registry of Toxic Effects; compare this with 9637 for vitamin A, 4816 for LSD, 199 for aspirin and 21 for nicotine. According to Leo Hollister, Jonathon Ott, and John W. Allen, one would have to consume their body weight in fresh mushrooms or eat approximately 19 grams of the pure chemical substance to bring on death. As long as Psilocybin mushrooms are properly identified, poisoning is not a problem.

from here.

--------------------
ephemeral anomalous

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
Re: Holly hell !! [Re: prismism]
    #11370971 - 11/02/09 06:56 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

prismism said:
Psilocybin, psilocin and psilocybian mushrooms

What is a psilocybian mushroom? Do you simply mean a mushroom containing psilocybin?

Invisibleartizen
JEFFERSONIAN
Male

Re: Holly hell !! [Re: prismism]
    #11371043 - 11/02/09 07:07 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

prismism said:
Psilocybin, psilocin and psilocybian mushrooms have very low toxicity - in tests with mice, doses up to 200 mg of pure psilocybin/kg of body weight have been injected intravenously without lethal effects (that would be 13 grams of pure psilocybin per average human (65 kg / 140 lbs). The ED50:LD50 ratio is 641 according to the NIOSH Registry of Toxic Effects; compare this with 9637 for vitamin A, 4816 for LSD, 199 for aspirin and 21 for nicotine. According to Leo Hollister, Jonathon Ott, and John W. Allen, one would have to consume their body weight in fresh mushrooms or eat approximately 19 grams of the pure chemical substance to bring on death. As long as Psilocybin mushrooms are properly identified, poisoning is not a problem.

from here.

that's the one i read. :thanx:

--------------------
HCA               AMU
IN  LOVING  MEMORY

1.6.1917  -  4.3.2010

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Holly hell !! [Re: artizen]
    #11371061 - 11/02/09 07:10 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Re: Holly hell !! [Re: daytripper05]
    #11371526 - 11/02/09 08:13 PM (8 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

daytripper05 said:
Quote:

MHbound said:

I can't eat any more than once a week without have to increase dosage. It's not always double, but I have always had a really long tolerance to psychedelics. This week in fact, I ended up tripping two times (been over a year since I had even done it). I tripped 2 saturdays in a row and on the second saturday I could tell I still had a tolerance. Erowid says one thing, but years of tripping tells me another.

Yea you would most likely(for most people anyway) need to increase the dose some but not double thats just bad advice...Thats like saying I ate 3.5 grams monday and on friday I wanted to trip again so I would need to eat 7...That would be fucking nuts

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation