Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Loc: Summit of Plateau Sigma Flag
Diphenhydramine?
    #11367599 - 11/02/09 08:03 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Well, as some of you know I have tried Dxm a few times and loved it. Each and every trip is an epic day, and I am very comfortable doing it.
  When I was first doing Dxm, a friend of mine called and said he was on the same thing, but the pure form instead, Not cough medicine....but I didn't really trust it.

Well now he calls me up talking about DPH, says it is amazing stuff and of course he was tripping on it as we spoke. He kept telling me I could try some for free, just to get the word out that he sells safe drugs.

But I am a little spooked, since he himself is not a pharmacist, but rather is getting extraction information from a real one.

I pondered this, then came to the conclusion that it is just like Dxm! not effects wise, but that it can also be bought in a raw form, and not extracted.
  With a little research, I found it is another OTC drug that anyone can buy...Benadryl!

Now this is what I'm wondering, what exactly is the lethal dose? Whats the lowest threshold dose? Does it sounds like a bad idea to jump in head first with a 200mg dose?
  I was planning on taking 250, since I have read a few reports where over 200 gives you solid hallucinations that you can interact with.

This is of course my new goal, since I have already had an out-of-body experience. I still want to try a few things actually, like:

*Interact with real hallucinations, not just color or sound distortion.
*Enter a K-hole.
*Have an Alien-like experience.
*Have a second, more intense Out-of-body experience.
*Reach the 4th Plateau on Dxm.

And there are probably a few others, but Hallucinations are the real goal, since my closest thing to a hallucination was when I did shrooms, and things were whispering to me and breathing...and slowly rocking back and forth.

So does anyone have any suggestions on this topic? Any unknown dangers I should be informed about? I will most likely write a report on it during the experience...Also, how often do people without allergies react violently when taking Allergy medicine?
  It warns some may be allergic to it, so maybe I should try 1 for starters, and check for negative side-effects?

~Thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

Re: Diphenhydramine? [Re: DrScott]
    #11367698 - 11/02/09 08:41 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I hated it. It was worse than dimenhydrinate. Spiders everywhere, not scary, just clear glass spiders crawling slowly, and the most horrible "I have to fall asleep" feeling ever. And when you do sleep, you wake up with awful medicine head.

If you want the "real" hallucinations, go with dimenhydrinate.

Or just skip both and be happy with sanity.

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

OfflineTaterCaboose
Somethings Fucky...

Re: Diphenhydramine? [Re: Leap]
    #11367761 - 11/02/09 08:57 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I'll never do dxm again. i mixed some benadryl with it once and i thought i was gonna die. not so much as having a bad trip, i just thought i was literally gonna have a heart attack and die. when it comes to tripping i prefer to expect the usual unexpected with mushrooms. much more pleasant i think.

--------------------
:themoreyouknow:  :hank:

Offlinearekusu
Stranger than You
Male

Re: Diphenhydramine? [Re: TaterCaboose]
    #11367834 - 11/02/09 09:15 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I really, really recommend against benedryl or dramamine. Once I took a whole box at a family getaway, and I thought I was sober. I wreaked all kinds of havoc that night. The worst part was when I burst into my (Really stupid, as his room was on the second story, mine on the first)cousin's room high as balls at 3:00 am, thinking it was my room. I barely got any hallucinations, and the hangover is the worst out of any drug I have ever tried.

--------------------
Moodion said:
There's only one way to answer that frustrating question of "what was it like?".

You hand the fucker The Machine packed with an 80mg dose and wave goodbye.

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Re: Diphenhydramine? [Re: arekusu]
    #11367953 - 11/02/09 09:45 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Thank you for your input, but is there anyone out there with a positive experience with it. Now mind you, I am a robotripper, and I enjoy every aspect of it...so if DPH is anything similar, I bet I'll love it.
You can't simply tell me it sucks, because a lot of people hate Dxm, and will never try it again...but I'm in love with it.
And they say only 1 out of 3 people will ever try Dxm again...showing it's hatred.

So if you are saying I'll hate it because of blurred vision, or nausea or something minimal like that, then that doesn't bother me. I know I like Dxm...so maybe Benadryl can be fun too?
  Come on people, it can't be all bad?

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

#11367968 - 11/02/09 09:48 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Thank you for your input, but is there anyone out there with a positive experience with it. Now mind you, I am a robotripper, and I enjoy every aspect of it...so if DPH is anything similar, I bet I'll love it.
You can't simply tell me it sucks, because a lot of people hate Dxm, and will never try it again...but I'm in love with it.
And they say only 1 out of 3 people will ever try Dxm again...showing it's hatred.

So if you are saying I'll hate it because of blurred vision, or nausea or something minimal like that, then that doesn't bother me. I know I like Dxm...so maybe Benadryl can be fun too?
  Come on people, it can't be all bad?

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

#11367975 - 11/02/09 09:49 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry, double post.:rolleyes:

OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

#11368194 - 11/02/09 10:36 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Damn dude just take the advice being given. Your attitude says you're going to do it anyway, so just do it.

No, it is nothing like DXM. Not at all. It's like not being able to piss, but having to every couple minutes. It's having respiratory depression to the point of constantly feeling like you need to burp, but can't. It's sit down, zone out, and jump when the inevitable shadow person or spider comes into view. Be prepared for possible paranoia to the point of not looking at or entering a dark room or hall.

Completely different from DXM. But go ahead, try it anyone. Christ, why even make a post if you're not going to listen.

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

OfflineFuckImAwesome
I don't know

Loc: Canada
    #11368375 - 11/02/09 11:09 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

It is not an enjoyable "trip" in any sense of the word - people do it for the same reason we pay to see horror movies - we like to be scared.

Benadryl is probbly the safest option as far  as deliriants go, because you can actually measure out a (semi) safe dose - natural deliriants like datura and belladonna all have alkaloids which vary from leaf to leaf even on the same plant, meaning you can't ever get an estimate on how much is safe to take - you might get away with eating a few whole seed pods, or you might kill yourself just from eating half of one.

So yeah, if you REALLY want to see what deliriants are like, do it safely - HAVE A SITTER - hide all knives, keys, etc etc, along with extra DPH pills.

Nothing will be too fantastic - friend you haven't seen since the third grade shows up at your door at 4 in the morning? Sounds right.

Giant spiders chasing you? Sure.

Read a few trip reports on erowid - most aren't too glowing -  if you're planning to do it - be safe, man, deliriants aren't much fun.

Edited by FuckImAwesome (11/02/09 11:13 AM)

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Re: Diphenhydramine? [Re: FuckImAwesome]
    #11368484 - 11/02/09 11:23 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Speak for yourself...I love deliriants, amazing feeling they have.
But Benadryl is different, it isn't as dissociating as Dxm, but so far
it is cool.

OfflineFuckImAwesome
I don't know

#11368538 - 11/02/09 11:32 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DrScott said:
Speak for yourself...I love deliriants, amazing feeling they have.
But Benadryl is different, it isn't as dissociating as Dxm, but so far
it is cool.

What other deliriants have you experienced? I think you're confusing deliriants (DPH, datura, belladonna) with dissassociatives (DXM, K, fly agaric).

Also, as far as I know, DPH isn't like other drugs where you can take a low dose and have a light trip. Apparently 700mg is like the MINIMUM for a full on delirious state.. 250mg might be slightly pleasurable with mild hallucinations, and anything inbetween is pretty much really really uncomfortable.. but I don'thave any experience, perssonally.

It should also be noted that DXM and DPH potentiate eachother, and that a 300/300 dose of each is said to be somewhat enjoyable by many.

Offlinedrunkenlawngnome
The Candy Man Can
 User Gallery

Loc: GTA, Canada Flag
    #11369105 - 11/02/09 01:01 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I took a bunch of that and some dxm. really tripped out. thought people were in my room who werent. and it took me a long time to actually figure out they werent real. I also thought i could communicate to these people with just my mind and was having conversations with them.

Felt like sleeping soo bad but couldnt, and was retarded the next day.

Not fun.

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#11369817 - 11/02/09 02:35 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

If you like deliriants go for low doses of Datura rather than pharmaceutical antihistamines.  That way you'll only be poisoning yourself with anticholinergic effects and not additionally with antihistaminic side effects.  Be aware that the LD-50 of Datura is less than that of DPH so if you're determined to experiment with this dangerous drug make sure to start with a very low dosage and gradually work your way up.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Edited by deCypher (11/02/09 03:08 PM)

Invisibledrr
Female

Re: Diphenhydramine? [Re: deCypher]
    #11369936 - 11/02/09 02:52 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

There's a reason the government isn't rushing to schedule these drugs, and that they are still readily available over the counter. DXM and diphenhydramine have a few things in common but they are completely different drugs, two drugs that I completely dislike. If I were to chose one as preferrable over the other though, it would be DXM. Getting loaded on benadryl is no fun at all. You'll feel heavy, skin waxy, and dysphoric. Maybe a little like DXM but without the moon-walking sensation (probably the only thing about DXM I found enjoyable). Deleriants are not psychedelics and the visuals you get from them are not visuals, but hallucinations. Paranoid, psychotic hallucinations. I will never take a deleriant again, and as for the dissociative state, I'll stick with ketamine, much friendlier, more pleasant and more enjoyable. Why do you think ketamine is illegal and DXM is not? Why do angel trumpets grow every tweny feet where I live? Why is salvia for sale in store fronts? And a heavy dose of benadryl only costs 2.50...The only semi-legal thing really worth one's time, I think, is mescaline-containing cacti.

This drug is not fun, but I'll admit, there are some wierdos out there who like that kind of thing. I had a friend that preferred DXM over any other drug he'd tried. Then again I think people like this use these drugs only because they can't find any good ones...

OfflineNetDiver
Wandering Mindfuck

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: Diphenhydramine? [Re: drr]
    #11370138 - 11/02/09 03:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

drr said:Why is salvia for sale in store fronts?...The only semi-legal thing really worth one's time, I think, is mescaline-containing cacti.

Salvia should not be lumped in with OTC deleriants, as it is nothing like them. Dysphoric it may be on occasion, but it has much to show us.

--------------------

Edited by NetDiver (11/02/09 03:19 PM)

OfflineFuckImAwesome
I don't know

Re: Diphenhydramine? [Re: NetDiver]
    #11375393 - 11/03/09 08:56 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

So did OP die or end up in the hospital with a catheter up his dick?

Or did have have a ballin' time?

Report back, OP.

OfflineEvent
Tropical Gold
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
    #11375877 - 11/03/09 10:24 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

The DXM hate is overhyped.  I like DXM.  The diphenhydramine hate is underhyped.

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Re: Diphenhydramine? [Re: Event]
    #11378872 - 11/03/09 06:00 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Well, no I didn't die. I ate like 450mg's, and the first time was quite fun...very little negatives.

I've seen about 4 hallucinations on the first time, and all were amazing!

The second time it isn't as good, the first was the best...but maybe
because the first ride was a pretty low dose. And now I have some pot, ...it's just not the same to only do pills, not smoke.

Edited by DrScott (11/03/09 06:09 PM)

OfflineFuckImAwesome
I don't know

#11378897 - 11/03/09 06:03 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DrScott said:
Well, no I didn't die. I ate like 450mg's, and the first time was quite fun...very little negatives.

I've seen about 4 hallucinations on the first time, and all were amazing!

The second time it isn't as good, the first was the best...but maybe
because the first ride was a pretty low dose. And now I have some pot, it should me...it's just not the same to only do pills, and not smoke.

Weed and DPH work against eachother - it's a waste of weed (and I suppose a waste of DPH, too). You won't feel anything.

Offlinethewalls
sheep whisperer

#11379690 - 11/03/09 08:05 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

WTF is your deal? You asked about it less than 2 days ago and youve already done it twice?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom