Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
These are pictures of Verticillium attacking PES Hawaiins taken last year ago. It was grown in a filter patch spawn bag. I still can't figure out how it got infected with Verticillium since the bag was tightly sealed. Anyways, I ingested 1G dried and results from it seems more like it was 5G dosage. No bad side effects nor did I felt sick. Only one person got sick and vomitted (felt fine afterwards). The others which consumed it also said that it was too intense for them because they had never experienced a lot of OEV before. Everyone reacted differently toward the contaminated mushroom. Some might get really sick, while others have a great time. I guess the contaminate made the mushroom much more potent, no? Make sure it's fully dried prior in taking it but I am not suggesting for people to try this out by the way. Has anyone else have consumed an Verticillium infected mushroom in the past and was there any bad side effects from it?
Grayish/Bluish color stripes running down mushroom to the right.
Deformed caps & stems. Caps shribbles up as it grows. Very little amount of brown freckles formed near the base of the stem.
Leather like texture on caps which cap doesn't break that easily when squeezed.