Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRED727
Stranger
 User Gallery

Hippy Flip
    #11366491 - 11/02/09 02:09 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

So, before this weekend, I had never hippy flipped or really considered hippy flipping. But on friday night, a couple friends and I decided to take 3 Pink Rolex pills each, and drink some mushroom tea. The mushrooms were some that i picked in my parents yard, local Stuntzi's/Blue Ringers. There was a good half ounce of dried mushrooms chopped up and put into the tea, which ended up splitting evenly into 3 coffee mugs. about 15 minutes after drinking the purple tea, we started noticing some effects. Once we knew we werein for our trip, we started the new Muse album, Resistance. It seemed like the second my friend hit play on the ipod, i was sent into a different world completely. i was living inside each one of the songs like it was a map of some kind made entirely of different rays of light. for some reason i couldnt notice any sounds whatsoever, nor hear the lead singers voice...all i could do was watch the amazing light show the shrooms/E were putting on for me. i dont know how many times we listened to the album, or how many hours we were sitting there in this "trance"...but it was the single most amazing experience of my life. i remember going on the roof and looking at the seattle skyline, or trying to anyways. for some reason it seemed like the loudest sounding night in the world, even though we werent next to a freeway or anything. but every time i would try and look at the skyline, the buildings would lift off the ground and change between all of these vibrant colors every time it got louder or quieter.

anyways, back to the music. have any of you experienced this color phenomenon? all i can really describe the visual as was a giant pink mass of light. every time a new song would come on, i would see differnet patterns and colors shooting by this giant pink mass. when this song came on inparticular:

whatever instrument it is making the sounds in that song was tripping me OUT! every time i heard the beat i would visualize these giant mushroom caps popping out of nowhere, growing but growing like rain falling upwards. i dont know how to describe it, but i felt like i was in a world of lights, and every sound/emotion/feeling was expressed by its own spectrum of light.

i would really like to know if anyone else has experienced the same thing. i was going to try candy flipping this weekend(Molly and LSD), but i only want to if its going to be as good/better than this hippy flip, because it doesnt seem like things could get any better.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMedullaOblangata
Stranger
Re: Hippy Flip [Re: RED727]
    #11366521 - 11/02/09 02:15 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Muse, high five!
I'm pretty sure they're using a synthesizer in that song.

I've always wanted to try that combo, one day...

Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery

Loc: Downunder
Re: Hippy Flip [Re: RED727]
    #11366522 - 11/02/09 02:15 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like fun! Its cool how trips can be some of the most amazing things we could ever experience.

OfflineRED727
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Hippy Flip [Re: purple_mule]
    #11366549 - 11/02/09 02:24 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

i couldnt believe it! i had never heard that album before, but i was really into their previous one. the 3 part symphany was rediculous.

i highly recommend taking this trip. we had no idea how to dose it or anything, we just kind of got really high on E and decided to make mushroom tea with all of my mushrooms.

i almost want to buy my friends E and make them mushrooms tea, while playing the muse album, just so they can experience everything i got to see friday night.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience