Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Going for that level 5 marijuana trip!
    #11363289 - 11/01/09 03:03 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

For those of you who have known the true powers of marijuana and have had amazing and intense sort of experiences with it, i am about to try to handle a level 5 experience. a level five experience would be sort of like mushrooms trip, but shorter.

i found the bud to make it happen. someone gave it to me, saying it was good stuff. when i actually looked at it and opened it, the bag was filled with dense, buds only with covered THC hair and crystals, and the red hairs were covered with crystals. i don't know what it is, but it is some sort of great shit.

so i smoked some of it. i am already up in space, kind of tripping, almost scary mindfucks, because they have that in depth and deep meaning to them, accompynaied with trippy visuals like swaying and melting, it is very strong, and i must have know tolerance for it.

what am to do is memorize my lines, i am in a play, and let the effects of my last few hits cool off, then when they are memorized and i am settled and relaxed let the fun begin.

i can't wait, to hit this level of highness with marijuana is hard, but i've done it once before, and it's awesome when you can

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSupreme Slammage
Time Traveler
Male

Re: Going for that level 5 marijuana trip! [Re: emeraldlife88]
    #11363309 - 11/01/09 03:06 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

emeraldlife88 said:
For those of you who have known the true powers of marijuana and have had amazing and intense sort of experiences with it, i am about to try to handle a level 5 experience. a level five experience would be sort of like mushrooms trip, but shorter.

i found the bud to make it happen. someone gave it to me, saying it was good stuff. when i actually looked at it and opened it, the bag was filled with dense, buds only with covered THC hair and crystals, and the red hairs were covered with crystals. i don't know what it is, but it is some sort of great shit.

so i smoked some of it. i am already up in space, kind of tripping, almost scary mindfucks, because they have that in depth and deep meaning to them, accompynaied with trippy visuals like swaying and melting, it is very strong, and i must have know tolerance for it.

what am to do is memorize my lines, i am in a play, and let the effects of my last few hits cool off, then when they are memorized and i am settled and relaxed let the fun begin.

i can't wait, to hit this level of highness with marijuana is hard, but i've done it once before, and it's awesome when you can

Hmm sounds like a terrible idea.  Being high is nice but being waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too high can be really uncomfortable.  I always get really tired but am not sleepy.  I get sooooooooooooooooooooooooo paranoid when I smooooke WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy toooooo much.  One time I smoked 9 bowls of white widdow to myself in 15 minutes.  its just tooo much.  One time I smoked a 5g blunt to myself while ripping a bong for an hour on acid.  The only times I have ever gotten really freaked out have been from the Ganj.

--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Offlinefatso
Male User Gallery

Loc: LA Flag
Re: Going for that level 5 marijuana trip! [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #11363539 - 11/01/09 03:46 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

got any pics of the bud?  i was smoking the other night under the moon in my tripping area and it sort of put me in a tripping mood. i have some bud that is very sativa-ish and sour.  i got some closed eye visuals(maybe like level 2) if i concertyrated hard but nothing spectacular. anyway, have fun. 

ps,  i find if i smoke too much my heart or that area of my chest feels tight or like my heartbeat is sorta fast.  you get this?

--------------------

My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Going for that level 5 marijuana trip! [Re: fatso]
    #11363551 - 11/01/09 03:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You'd have to shove the bong up your butt and inhale fire to get level 5 mang.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Offlinezombi
chillosopher
Male

Loc: Boston area
    #11363575 - 11/01/09 03:50 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

if you really want to get the most possible out of that bud your best bet is to not have any for a week or two then cook up whatever you have.
:blazed:

--------------------
My words, too, are only an echo; but there is no reason why I should not repeat what I have heard.                    :zombie5:
-Socrates                                                                Let the rabbits wear glasses!
:gd_icon::trippycow::gd_icon:

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: Going for that level 5 marijuana trip! [Re: zombi]
    #11363663 - 11/01/09 04:08 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

If I smoke rediculous amounts I usually either burn out really quick and just go to sleep, or occasionally I get a panic attack and generally get very uncomfortable.

Either way, good luck man.

Offlinedrift
Male User Gallery

#11363730 - 11/01/09 04:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

fatso said:ps,  i find if i smoke too much my heart or that area of my chest feels tight or like my heartbeat is sorta fast.  you get this?

I get that too when I smoke excessively. Anyone know what causes that?

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: Going for that level 5 marijuana trip! [Re: drift]
    #11363745 - 11/01/09 04:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Increase in blood flow.

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: Going for that level 5 marijuana trip! [Re: Thisfire]
    #11363757 - 11/01/09 04:27 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

How much do you plan to smoke or eat?

--------------------

Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Re: Going for that level 5 marijuana trip! [Re: trip forever]
    #11363803 - 11/01/09 04:35 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the input. I have tried this before and it is awesome. The fast heart is due to paranio, knowing that you've smoked so much. The main thing that makes weed all the more trippy and mindfucklike is when you meditate and relax...then things get really deep.

anyway, i am about to start now. i will let you know how it went when it is over

Offlinex Ju x
Aubergine Of The Sun
Male

Loc: Shpongleland, Canada Flag
    #11363844 - 11/01/09 04:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Like last weed I smoked two bowls from a bong and I got realllllly fuckin high. I was l reclined in our theatre seating listening to Shpongle and whenever I would close my eyes it felt like my body was floating/ suspended. It was amazing. Although I kinda had a mini freak-out at one point because I couldn't concentrate on anything at all.

I'm gonna try to get like it again tonight though.

--------------------

OfflineNetDiver
Wandering Mindfuck

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: Going for that level 5 marijuana trip! [Re: x Ju x]
    #11363975 - 11/01/09 05:02 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I must have a pretty low natural tolerance for weed. The other night I smoked a bowl and a half and was so high that I was having incredibly vivid CEVs , the world seemed like it was swaying, and I perceived some kind of weird symmetry in the room that was incredibly profound.

--------------------

Offlinex Ju x
Aubergine Of The Sun
Male

Re: Going for that level 5 marijuana trip! [Re: NetDiver]
    #11364092 - 11/01/09 05:22 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah grass is realllllly psychedelic for me, as well. When I first started smoking a lot everytime I would get high I would almost trip out. It's still pretty intense now but not as good as it used to be.

--------------------

OfflineDimethyltrip
Male

Loc: Colorado, USA
    #11364236 - 11/01/09 05:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Is it just me or does trip and weed not belong in the same sentence? I've hot boxed an ounce in a tent with me and my best friend of some of the best medical I've had in years and I just got really high and eventually fell asleep... Trip? no matter how much I smoke I could NEVER trip on weed. However, it helps intensify shrooms and acid pretty well... maybe if you slam pure thc or something but it could just be that me and my friends smoke more then most people?

--------------------
"There is a spiritual obligation, there is a task to be done. It is not, however, something as simple as following a set of somebody else's rules."
-The Late Great Terence McKenna

Offlinex Ju x
Aubergine Of The Sun
Male

Re: Going for that level 5 marijuana trip! [Re: Dimethyltrip]
    #11364372 - 11/01/09 06:09 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Tolerance plays a major role in how weed affects someone, but it just affects some people differently. Weed is a psychedelic, though, so for some people it is possible to trip off it. It won't be anything near an actual psychedelic trip like with mushrooms or LSD but some of the basic effects can still be achieved through marijuana.

When I first started smoking a lot, when my tolerance was lower, I would constantly get strong floating sensations when I closed my eyes, almost to the point where I thought the weed had to be laced with something. So when people say they "trip" off weed, I don't think they mean like an actual trip...but they experience the basic psychedelic effects.

--------------------

OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
    #11364413 - 11/01/09 06:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

mannnn when my tolerance is low i can green out on 0.2g thats just me.

and when its high, i can rip through like 2grams in 4-5 hours... so its not very high regardless.

i cant imagine what smoking 5 fucking grams would be like. i think my heart would stop.

--------------------

Offlinetrancedtinman
Stranger

#11364461 - 11/01/09 06:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I don't smoke anymore personally but to get as high as you want to you'd have to get some of the best bud you could get and I'm not talking about your regular beasters get some real badass stuff like you described. Get yourself a cyclone blunt or blunt wrap and smoke the whole damn thing.

OfflineredHue
Champion of the Sun
Male

Loc: the B
Re: Going for that level 5 marijuana trip! [Re: trancedtinman]
    #11364557 - 11/01/09 06:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i think to get the highest you possibly could in one session you'd have to administer it throught different routes of ingestion.  what i mean is, you should cook with it (firecrackers, brownies), and time the high of that to a vaporize session and a smoking session.

the times i've gotten my highest have always involved a vaporizer and a bong.  i could imagine the buzz from edibles along with this and i'd be fucked.

of course the actual strain/quality of the weed plays a major factor too...

but then again, like previously stated, when most people just smoke and smoke and smoke they pretty much just get burnt out and fall asleep for a bit, as is the case with me...

--------------------

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

Loc: under the rainbow
Re: Going for that level 5 marijuana trip! [Re: redHue]
    #11364976 - 11/01/09 07:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

If you want to get higher than you've ever been you have to eat some. You can really only get so high from smoking, even if you're ripping a bong and smoking a blunt at the same time. You eat 2 grams of great bud and you'll be higher than you've ever been. I never need to eat more than one if it's good stuff, eating it is totally the best way to get high for me.

--------------------
the greatest use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it

OfflineMykologist
Often too lazy to post...
Male

Loc: I'm still here...
Re: Going for that level 5 marijuana trip! [Re: Dimethyltrip]
    #11365052 - 11/01/09 07:56 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dimethyltrip said:
Is it just me or does trip and weed not belong in the same sentence? I've hot boxed an ounce in a tent with me and my best friend of some of the best medical I've had in years and I just got really high and eventually fell asleep... Trip? no matter how much I smoke I could NEVER trip on weed. However, it helps intensify shrooms and acid pretty well... maybe if you slam pure thc or something but it could just be that me and my friends smoke more then most people?

The first time I smoked weed by myself, I didn't know how much to put in. I was using a bulb vape, so I was many orders of magnitude higher, and I put SO much weed in.
    I couldn't find my way from the shower to my room:lol: couldn't navigate around my own house. It was most certainly trippy; I felt like i was in another fucking universe.

Weed may not produce visuals as strong as other "true" psychedelics, but it's definitely psychedelic!
myk

--------------------

Where would you rather be?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies