Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
How drugs are changing my life.
    #11360906 - 11/01/09 05:15 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I am writing this now because I am starting to notice slow but definite changes in who I am.

I have only done mushrooms twice, and thought that they didn't change a thing about me.
Well that was then. But now, noticing how simply hearing about a persons trip makes me happy inside, I notice that I am becoming a happier person. Whereas I was once simply content, I am now being pushed towards happiness.

Music has a more profound meaning to me, It has always been my escape, but now it might as well be a drug too.
I learned how to dance (Inspired by a member of this forum no less!!), something I would have scoffed at years ago, I now love moving my soul and body to music.
after reading a few stories about peoples highly intense psychedelic experiences, I feel that I want to pursue a much more psychedelic life. Connecting to music is step 1!
Music is the pulse of life itself, and I feel it is the greatest thing humans have ever created.

I want to have memories of times when I was tripping so hard life seemed like a surreal dream.
I want to connect with nature more then before, and use mushrooms as my portal.
And I want to have such great experiences that people who despise drugs could never even imagine such happiness.

As a trip draws closer I cant help but feel so excited, and I can already feel the euphoria pulsing through my veins, the colorful visuals overcoming my vision, and my thoughts flowing like a fountain.

I hate less and less every day, and find that I like people and respect people I normally dislike, and Ill be honest,
This forum has helped me see that there are many great people out there who just want others to feel as good as themselves.

Ive learned to shrug off insults and implications. I really just don't care if people dislike me anymore, but I want everyone to like me at the same time. ^_^

Tripping is amazing, and I simply cannot wait for my next experience.
I want to feel the music again like I cannot while sober, and see the world at a level of beauty I can only dream of now.

And I really, really want everyone else to feel the same. Go and have a great trip for me and share it with the world! ^_^

Good vibes to everyone. :heart: =)

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Edited by Thisfire (11/01/09 05:18 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: How drugs are changing my life. [Re: Thisfire]
    #11361028 - 11/01/09 07:21 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

yep mushrooms sure are a wonderful gift from God

Offlineluckytriple6
spun, confused, and needing hugs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: lost in head... come find... Flag
Re: How drugs are changing my life. [Re: Thisfire]
    #11361084 - 11/01/09 07:49 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

It took me a long time to notice how much I changed after I first tripped but right away I knew tripping would be a part of my life forever, Even if I never did it again.

The people you trip with greatly influence your trip imo and your life. I've been fortunate to have had the best of company on all of my trips. I've turned into a much more empathetic person, I'm much more able to express my feelings, when I can find the words(which seem meaningless most times). I feel mushrooms in particular have made me a better person and brought this out in me.

I used to be constantly depressed and worry about things that didn't matter. I'd have trouble meeting people let alone making friends, I've never been much of a talker which hasn't helped. I now for some reason take an interest in people, and can find common ground to talk about. I can see the good and bad easier, I still have trouble with interpretation of body language but I'm getting better and it's easier now for me to understand. It's like I've heightened my senses made them more sensitive.

I used to be a loner and not care about anyone. There were very few people I talked to. I always seemed to be odd man out and got used to it. It wasn't until I tripped that I really opened up. I was with a girl for about a year at the time of my first trips. We tripped together and I've never been as close with and person since. I never thought I'd be able to be that close to anyone again but for the first time in years due to tripping with a close friend I may be able too once more. I never thought I'd love again.

Now when I listen to music there are songs that seem to touch me in a way, like I can feel the emotion put into it. I've always loved music for this but it's much more appearant how dear it is to me now. I love all music that has soul behind it, I've had times where I was overwhelmed by feelings of all sorts from music. There are songs that will make me cry every time I hear them. I've had tears of joy and sorrow form music alone.

I've had some overly intense trips and I look back and there was no reason, I was just trying to get high and that's not what's meant to be done IMO. psychedelics should be treated with great care, even a single use I do feel can alter the rest of your life. Once was all it took for me to come back for more. I've overdone it and paid the price for doing it.

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space
I've just vanished without a trace
I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow
I'll be back in an hour or so

[quote]Abuse said:
the dea can go fuck themselves! with the internet, the impossible is possible![/quote]

Offlinebatheinthefountain
ॐ ॐ ॐ
Male

Loc: Germany
Re: How drugs are changing my life. [Re: luckytriple6]
    #11361104 - 11/01/09 07:56 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

thanks for sharing

much love

Offlineluckytriple6
spun, confused, and needing hugs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: lost in head... come find... Flag
Re: How drugs are changing my life. [Re: batheinthefountain]
    #11361341 - 11/01/09 09:48 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Any time, I'm glad to have something to say, and I have a bunch more if you are interested.... speed helps the words come out too lol
:smile:

Hearing others views on what's happened to them has given me the most joy I've experienced. The best times are times when I've shared my life and gotten back different perspectives from people I've shared with. Something I've truly come to enjoy is learning where others have came from, why they are who they are, and or how they became their present self. I think the best thing I've ever done to just stop and listen and question. I've asked many awkward questions and gotten many awkward answers. Sober or high, some of the deepest conversations I've had were while tripping for sure. Anymore I really only like to trip when I can take a person I trust and have them let me dose with them.

I grew mushrooms for a while and they've taught me much. I swear I didn't understand most of it till I had to deal with things in life. Each time a problem comes up I find myself reflecting back on a trip. The ones I look back on the most were the most difficult I've had. I learned more from sending myself over the edge than I ever imagined.  Even more so than when I put myself over the edge when I did it to others(asked to or accidently dosed more than they could handle) I learned.

When I dosed others high, even if they asked I feel something for them. I've had a few friends that hadn't truly tripped so they said. I was told by them they wanted to hallucinate and find out what mushrooms could do. For some it only took as much as an eighth of an ounce and I knew it would be too much. I never started selling or dosing people in any amount 1/2 eighth or over till I had been far in myself. My first dose was 1.75g and it was more than I ever imagined it could be.

I was a dare kid and confused as to why anyone would want to take a psychedelic and hallucinate. Lsd was the first drug I ever wanted to try, though it wasn't the first I did. My first intoxication was pot at 18,(due to an anxiety attack) with years of reading before it about it and years of reading about everything else and pot still after. I've always gotten psychedelic effects from pot and it's the only drug that calms my anxiety.

Being a dare kid I had heard the bad and then some about drugs. They gave reasons why people did drugs but psychedelics never seemed to sound fun. Other drugs that just made you feel good and get addicted made me scared, where as psychedelics confused me. They could possibly be addicting I was told, I was so confused as to how you could possibly be addicted to something that terrified you after ingesting it.

Psychedelic drugs sounded terrible and I couldn't understand actually taking them on purpose, doseing someone you hate yes... Other drugs I could understand wanting to try because they made you feel good. I never understood disassociating mind from body till I did it. I was a nerd, I only associated with nerds by day. After school the last thing I wanted was to nerd it up so I got into bmx( I still love to ride....I threw out my back this past week riding, I feel old....) and bmx introduced me to stoners, and the people the bought their drugs came from, the hippy kids.

I was in many a pot circle before I ever considered smoking pot. I never spoke much as I said before, but many times when I was comfortable with the people around I'd ask questions like WTF is wrong with you why are you doing drugs. I never saw anyone have a bad time on pot till years after I had smoked, I got to see a full fledged panic attack brought on by pot. I think it was because it was always good times I had to ask, I was concerned that it would go south quick for my friends lives.

I started meeting the hippy kids and got to talk to them and found out that you could not only have a good time on a psychedelics, but they could enlighten you. I was confused and interested in enlightenment. I read all I could about lsd, it was the drug I was most interested in. Lsd seemed like it was the most enjoyable of the psychedelics I had heard of( no neasua+). reading about lsd led me to mushrooms and finding they weren't just something that made you sick.

mushrooms were the next drug I tried and I was growing them soon after, trying to understand them more...  I've taken more than I had expected and it wasn't more than a normal dose. I dosed people and had the same happen, any other day and they'd have been fine. I've smashed the ego of those I greatly care for on accident. It was rough for them I know but they will never know how I felt doing it to th em asked to or not.

Overall I guess what is is I've gained is respect and a better understanding of other people. This is something I don't think I'll ever fully understand, so many minds and I'm not a mind reader but I sure try. I take the utmost care when with someone and it really brushes off, do un to others, and I'm not a religious person but I still believe in that. OK I've rambled enough

LOVE
          Luckytriple6

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space
I've just vanished without a trace
I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow
I'll be back in an hour or so

[quote]Abuse said:
the dea can go fuck themselves! with the internet, the impossible is possible![/quote]

Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Re: How drugs are changing my life. [Re: luckytriple6]
    #11361433 - 11/01/09 10:26 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Psychedelics open your mind to the universe around you. This doesn't go for all drugs, just the psychedelics, at least in my opinion.

Offlinetracedwards313
milk man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: How drugs are changing my life. [Re: emeraldlife88]
    #11362303 - 11/01/09 02:08 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

i am right there with you brah, your words are like my thoughts and i love to see it. good post

happy trails and appreciate the gift you have been given

--------------------

I love Psilocybin.  :shrug:

Psilocybin, LSD, Ketamine, Mescaline, 2C-E, 5-Meo-DMT, DXM, LSA, Marijuana, Alcohol, Heroin/Opiates, 4-Aco-DMT, Methylone, 25I-NBOMe, Cocaine/Crack, amphetamines, Pharms, PCP, Benzos, DMT/Aya, Salvia, MDMA, Nitrous, MXE, 2C-C

Exile Nation Project

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience