Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineZenGarden
Blues Power
Male

Loc: Fl
Salvia Trip
    #11360343 - 11/01/09 12:42 AM (8 years, 19 days ago)

This is my first trip report and this was actually my first trip on anything, even though now I have also tripped on mushrooms. To begin me and a couple friends get some 40x Salvia at a local headshop when it was legal here in Florida. We are all excited to embark on our journey so we decide to go to a friends house to try it out. There are in total of 6 people at this house, including me, and two people there don't want any part of the experience. We start passing a bong around packed full of Salvia and the fun begins.

I take the first hit and I realize that something is definitely different but i'm not sure what to expect since I had not tripped before at this point.

I take another larger hit which brings on immediate effects which I found to be intense but not quite uncomfortable. I feel like I'm 1000 pounds but at the same time I feel like I am hovering or floating above the ground. I close my eyes and I am a bright yellow ball of light with pieces of rebar formed in a lattice all throughout my body. I also feel like the force that is dragging me down is attached to half my face and my face is slowly sliding off (but not in a bad way)

This is when bullshit happens...

My friends yell that my friends mom who doesn't even live there is coming into the house (which really did happen, I guess she was coming to see if her son was there) so we all run into my friends room. Running at this point was very strange and I don't really remember doing it. As we get into his room I begin to see yellow bars covering the faces and extending down the middle of everyone's body. At this point I don't know who the people are around me even though they have all be friends for a long time, some of the since I was a little kid. One of my friends face is yellow and in the shape of a sign. Even though we are sitting in my friends room I think that we are outside in the backyard of the vacant neighbors house(a place we occasionally smoke at). I feel that everyone around me is out to get me so I stop talking and just sit and concentrate on my breathing waiting for the effects to wear off.

I felt like I was in a very weird state of mind after this for a few hours, basically depressed but some other element to it. I would like to try Salvia again in the future but be more in control in a better setting would be much better. Apologies for this report being so long but it feels much better having this experience written down now.

--------------------
.................. I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... Drinkin. I'm constantly drinkin

"It's better to burn out than it is to rust"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports