Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
San pedro questions
    #11359591 - 10/31/09 07:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

So I found out that you can pretty much order Mescaline containing cactus legally..
Well that of course means I want to try it out. =)
But I have a series of questions, I searched a bit for the answers.. but no luck so far...

1. How many people could trip off of a 18 inch san pedro cactus?

2. How do you ingest it? Do you just eat the cactus? Do you extract the mescaline?

3. If you have to extract it, how hard is it to do? Do you need a million things to do it?

4. How would you compare a moderate trip of it to a 2 gram shroom trip?

I hope you can help out, Im pretty excited to try it out.

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Edited by Thisfire (10/31/09 07:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineD.M.T
Shroomery Contaminant
Female

Loc: In your brain
Re: San pedro questions [Re: Thisfire]
    #11359668 - 10/31/09 07:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

About a foot would be sufficient for one person. 3 people could trip (6. in per), but the trip would be a bit mild. Sort of like MDMA but not very visual. To ingest you can cut the green flesh and dry it and powderize it with a coffee grinder and capsulize it in a hell of a lot of capsules. or mix the powder in with something. I suppose you could just eat the dry green flesh too. this will be accompanied with some nausea for the first hour and a half most likely. A good preparation can be found on Erowid here. Extraction is a cleaner trip and most things can be found at hardware stores. I wouldn't say it's as intense or visual/mindfuckery as shrooms, but definetely some food for thought and stimulating like shrooms.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #11359686 - 10/31/09 07:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Bridgesii cactus is stronger IMO...I can tell you that 2 feet of Bridgesii right now is fucking a beauty of a trip....  oh..your question......  do 18 inches yourself, and feel the vibes

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Re: San pedro questions [Re: starfire_xes]
    #11359717 - 10/31/09 07:54 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks DMT, that extraction doesnt sound overly ridiculous.
I will definitely give it a shot.

A shame that it costs as much as it does, any site with a surprisingly cheap foot of san pedro that anyone wouldn't mind linking?

--------------------

Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Edited by Thisfire (10/31/09 07:55 PM)

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #11359727 - 10/31/09 07:57 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Try home depot if you are in the southwest.....I got 4 feet rooted for 25 bux and it was good pedro

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Re: San pedro questions [Re: starfire_xes]
    #11359733 - 10/31/09 07:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Thats a way better price. Thanks.
Luckily there is a Home depot right next door to me. XD

--------------------

Edited by Thisfire (10/31/09 08:00 PM)

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

#11377495 - 11/03/09 02:35 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I would like to know about how strong is a dose using that linked extraction method?
1 foot extracted pedro?

Is it considered moderate or strong?

--------------------

Invisibleswimmingfast

#11377722 - 11/03/09 03:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

1. How many people could trip off of a 18 inch san pedro cactus?
  I've done this three times this past month in higher doses each time. These were my first experiments with it too. I would say to do the entire 18inches yourself. It depends on the diameter of the thing. If it's 3inch or more in diameter it would be a great trip for you that 18 inches. But, if it's 12inches and with a 3 inch diameter or smaller it will be a moderate dose, and I didn't like my moderate dose. I believe with San Pedro a fun trip would have to be with a large dose. Your right that cactus is expensive too, I hate that. 60 bucks for 3-foot long sections and they're usually not that thick.

2. How do you ingest it? Do you just eat the cactus? Do you extract the mescaline?
    The best way IMO is to blend it with water and boil it. But first, cut off the waxy coating on the outside surface of the cactus (which is time consuming, but I heard it's associated with more nausea feelings) you don't have to do this though and I tried not doing it once and it was a little more nauseating. For 18 inches probably a few cups or more of water will work. Then just simmer the blended cacti/water mix for 4-6 hours. Best thing is to use a slow-cooker pot overnight and then to boil off the rest of the water on the stove. When at the stove simmer means a light boil, so there will be little bubbles everywhere. The mix will start to shrink because the water gets evaporated. Try to evaporate A LOT because you don't want to drink a lot of that shit. When it gets to about 2 cups of green shit at the bottom turn the stove off and then pour the stuff into a 100% cotton shirt or rag and strain it above the blender to collect the juices. Then wait for it to cool down and enjoy. Make sure you have a chaser like soda pop. I take shots of the cactus juice until it's gone and after each shot I swish around soda in my mouth but sometimes spit it out so that there's a higher concentration of the drug in my body.

3. If you have to extract it, how hard is it to do? Do you need a million things to do it?
I explained this pretty good above -- it's a very EASY thing. Fuck eating that much shit, I would always boil.

4. How would you compare a moderate trip of it to a 2 gram shroom trip?
  I had a great 10 hour-ish trip from it and was still able to function as a sales associate at work for my 9 hour shift. That was the highest dose I took. Probably close to 18inches of 1.5-2.5inch diameter cacti. If you want to read about that experience I posted it in the experiences forum here. Search for "the 9hr journey at work" hopefully that would bring it up. Not as strong of a psychedelic as I thought, but it defiantly gave me a good trip. Mild visuals and fabulous body buzz. I felt like I was relaxed, calm, and connected to the earth.

Edited by swimmingfast (11/03/09 03:15 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale