Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Stoning out with a good friend tomorrow...but how to get her high?
    #11345520 - 10/29/09 02:00 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

After a long week, me and one of my extremely close friends decided to take the evening and get very high. I bought a dub for each of us, seeing as a dub throws me into the abyss of Mary's world, and my friend hardly ever smokes, so her tolerance will be naturally low. To add, it is diesal, some very potent, funky stuff!

We did this once in the past, but she did not get very high. Now mind you, the weed was regs, and not nearly as potent as what we will be smoking tomorrow, but nonetheless, she did not get very high. I know it is a first-timer thing, but still...

About four weeks ago she smoked. I think she had a hit or two at a party I was having, but she was also a little tipsy. She said she felt the buzz.

We will be smoking from a bowl, and she really wants to get high. Although I am confident that this potent herb and that she has a dub of it should be enough (she also smoked less last time) what are some ways to ensure her highness.

I think the problem for most newcomers, myself included once, is that you really can't handle the smoke, so you don't hold it in right. I remember the first few times I coughed it all up in a second, not realizing I had to hold it in. Also, I think some people hold it in their mouths. I did that too. I was unaware of the actual feeling of sucking it into my lungs, rather than filling my mouth with it.

Basically, she wants to know how she should inhale and stuff. I've given her my advice, but she's always craving more, and what better place to go than shroomery! Also, anyone with explanations why people can't get high the first time, please EXPLAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleArtieFartie
Mind Manipulator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: A Psychedelic Realm
Re: Stoning out with a good friend tomorrow...but how to get her high? [Re: emeraldlife88]
    #11345608 - 10/29/09 02:11 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Wow sour diesal nice!
When I started smoking I was told to hold it in for 30 seconds (if possible because it's strong shit) so nearly all the THC would be absorbed through the lungs, when she blows out, there should be little to no smoke.
Hope this helps.

Toke up bro.

--------------------

Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Re: Stoning out with a good friend tomorrow...but how to get her high? [Re: ArtieFartie]
    #11345637 - 10/29/09 02:15 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks man. Yeah, I've been getting pretty good at ghosting the bud.

Invisibleblazenn
rawdog the whale.
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Stoning out with a good friend tomorrow...but how to get her high? [Re: emeraldlife88]
    #11345655 - 10/29/09 02:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

with no tolerance and if your soul diesel's legit you shouldn't even have to worry. she will be baked off 1 decent hit.
smoke just 1 bowl with her and she'll be floored.
when i first started i tried smoking regs like 4-5 times but never got high until i smoked a blunt of some dank dro with 2 other people and that's still the highest i'd ever been. it was almost like a mushroom trip lol

Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Re: Stoning out with a good friend tomorrow...but how to get her high? [Re: blazenn]
    #11345700 - 10/29/09 02:27 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Haha, yeah, herb can be psychedelic. Last time it was regs. I am confirmed it is sour diesal, and even if it is not, it is some good shit. I bought some just for myself, beside the dubs for tomorrow, and I went to space within 2 hits.

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#11345754 - 10/29/09 02:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I have smoked out a few newbs before.....

And I dont know about why they SAY they dont get high.... even though they might be acting wierd as fuk.

But, what I have noticed, in non-smokers of anything.... is they dont understand how to inhale anything but air.....

What I do when I see them blowing out un-breathed smot poke.....

First demonstrate, take a drag off the pipe( prefered for newbs with sloberly lips and not enough coordination to work a bong)

( talking them thru this ) "Once the hit is in the mouth...... pretend your mom just walked in on us and breath in...... *gasp* :eek: :grin: "

And then have them do it, with you saying the same things, but them hitting it this time.

Works everytime as far as them not understanding how to inhale smoke into their lungs.

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Stoning out with a good friend tomorrow...but how to get her high? [Re: Shad0w]
    #11345769 - 10/29/09 02:39 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hm, and since you have enough to work with.... I would plan a day around it since she has had trouble getting high before....

Like, get a couple of good movies, some tunes, maybe a game.

And since it is chronic weed, have her smoke maybe a half bowl or less, wait 30-45 mins and see how she feels before toking again......

OfflineDoseInTheWoods3420
LSD Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: wherever im needed Flag
Re: Stoning out with a good friend tomorrow...but how to get her high? [Re: Shad0w]
    #11346436 - 10/29/09 04:27 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

this brings back god memories... weed has been a stronger trip at some times than some acid ive taken.

--------------------

You're either on the bus, or off the bus
everything i say is complete and utter bulshit :wink:

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Stoning out with a good friend tomorrow...but how to get her high? [Re: DoseInTheWoods3420]
    #11346465 - 10/29/09 04:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

tell her this:

inhale into your moulth and then take a breath of air before holding it in and exhaling.

that way she'll get it all in her lungs.:awesome:

eventuially she'll get the skills.... we all do:thumbup:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Offlinetwiztidthoughts
Stranger

Loc: Central Alabama
    #11346505 - 10/29/09 04:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shad0w said:
Like, get a couple of good movies, some tunes, maybe a game.

What about the condoms?

Lol j/k

As long as she hits it right she'll get stoned off her tits.

Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Re: Stoning out with a good friend tomorrow...but how to get her high? [Re: DoseInTheWoods3420]
    #11357080 - 10/31/09 11:46 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DoseInTheWoods3420 said:
this brings back god memories... weed has been a stronger trip at some times than some acid ive taken.

agreed! weed can be the best psychedelic of them all, you just need to know how to interpret and understand all of its effects.

OfflineTurky
Wandering in awe

#11357205 - 10/31/09 12:14 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I love first timers! =D Introducing people to psychedelics is one of the best feelings ever. I know a lot of people who will not smoke cannabis because of the legality, however I have plenty of Jwh/homemade spice that they seem to be alright with. My dad is even going to try it sometime soon! He taught me a lot about life...now maybe I can show him a thing or two. That would rock my world and hopefully his too. (He has never even been drunk before!) I just explained how psychedelics can be used for spiritual purposes and not only for recreation. Told him the other side to the propaganda and blasphemy usually associated with drug use. :lsd:

--------------------
~Our goal is to discover that we have always been where we ought to be~ Aldous Huxley

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies