Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMykologist
Often too lazy to post...
Male

Loc: I'm still here...
How'd you end up smoking weed?
    #11355664 - 10/31/09 01:59 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

What/how did your first time go? I'll start:
    It was summer before 10th grade. My best friend (and still is :grin:) was chilling at my house when he asks me if I'd like to go smoke some weed. In the past, he'd asked me countless times if I'd be willing to try weed with him in high school. I'd always said "maybe" just to brush the question away; assuming it was never going to happen and my friend's just boasting. I really wasn't ok with it, and really, I didn't know why. I guess I was pretty religious as a kid and thought I'd anger God or something. Boy was I wrong :grin: In fact, earlier the same year I gave a speech in my debate/speech class against marijuana. I was INCREDIBLY anti-drug.

I was so confused how my friends, all of us being pretty smart, could smoke weed and still be happy and functional. I had always trusted my best friend in the past, and I couldn't fathom he'd pull me into some hellish lifestyle; instead he'd be asking for help. No, everyone I personally knew who was experimenting with drugs was managing just fine. In fact, they seemed more exciting. Basically, I decided to at least partake in his ritual at least once so I could see how bad breaking the law really would be:lol: Obviously my friends were doing fine...We go to the gas station, he meets up with his dealer, and comes back with the first marijuana I laid eyes upon. woah! I'd never seen dro0gz before!!!

We go to this nice green area behind my house and sit in the trees, hidden behind the bushes. He smokes a few hits, then offers me the pipe. Nervously, I took a hit (not without coughing lol). I really didn't feel like anything had changed other than the burn of smoke in my lungs. But as we left, I noticed the beams of light coming out of the clouds (hazy day:wink:), and I concluded that since I could see the sun cracking through the clouds, we must be in a beam of light.

We sat there and pondered this for a sec; a pretty pleasant thought, then departed and went back to our houses.

I really didn't feel that high; maybe I didn't know what to look for. But something seemed different that afternoon. The day was brighter, happier, and more detached. Maybe it was the weed, maybe the life-change it was about to induce, maybe it was spending an unforgettable afternoon with my friend. Maybe a bit of all these.
Myk

--------------------

Where would you rather be?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomHunting
Starting fresh
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle, Washington
Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: Mykologist]
    #11355677 - 10/31/09 02:01 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

stole from parents, then got in trouble for having it when i got caught smoking THEIR weed!!!

OfflineMykologist
Often too lazy to post...
Male

Loc: I'm still here...
Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: ShroomHunting]
    #11355684 - 10/31/09 02:03 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:lmafo:

--------------------

Where would you rather be?

OfflineGreenMachine
The Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: A peninsula
Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: ShroomHunting]
    #11355696 - 10/31/09 02:09 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I had just turned 16 and I was visiting my cousin and we went out with her friends that night  to the park and my cuz pulled out an apple pipe packed with weed and took a hit and passed it to me, I was hesitant to start doing drugs and told them i was too scared to light it so she pushed the apple to my mouth and said BREATHE!

So i did, and I liked the taste immediatly, but I didnt get high

So i tried it again at her friends beach house the next day, smoke for like an hour on the midnite shore and was zooooted when we got inside, I couldnt move, I just stared at the cealing for an hour

--------------------
Look behind you, do you see it?:unbelievable:

OfflineHellboy
Sex,Drugs,Rap&Alcohol
Male

Loc: Wild Wild West
Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: GreenMachine]
    #11355921 - 10/31/09 05:14 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I was like 12. My mom and step dad decided to go outta town for a few nights, leaving me and my brothers home alone (big mistake, but whatever). The first night my parents where out, my older brother had a few friends over and they where all smoking in his room--so my brother comes into the living room and tells me to go into his room. I walk in, and his girlfriend hands me this giant bong. I'm like 'what...whats going on?". My older bro is just like "shut up and smoke it" and then shows me how to use it. I take my first hit, which was fuckin huge cause I didn't know what I was doing. I blow the smoke out and just start coughing my ass off. Suddenly I was fuckin blazed (I could feel my eyes get all chinky and got instant cottonmouth). I took a couple more bong hits and then my brother loaded me a personal bowl in his sneak a toke. I was so fucked up. I couldn't stop laughing my ass and I ate almost anything that didn't require some form of cooking or preperation. Been doing the almost the same thing everyday since, for around 8 years now...give or take.

Good times. Good times.

--------------------
"You might see me one day on Mush, the fuck out...Shroomsvile baby. Don't wanna see nothing but colors and stars and shit..."
- :macdre:

"Sick of you always calling asking 'where have I been?', I'm at the same place bitch, getting high with my friends."

"I'm holding my gut when the rush hits, it's subtle at first--the worst is done
This ain't nothing, until my blood is pumping, shit hits like percussion
And the club suddenly changes into something it wasn't..."

OfflineMorningrise
Electric Wizard
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: Mykologist]
    #11355958 - 10/31/09 05:35 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I was actually quite a late bloomer and only started when I was 18 and just out of high school. As a kid I'd always believed everything I was taught in school about how bad all drugs were for you, and I didn't begin to question that and develop an interest in mind-altering substances until the end of grade 11. My interest growed very slowly, but I was finally serious about trying weed when I was in Grade 12 (particularily in the last few months). Unfortunately I lived in a small, conservative prairie city at the time and had a really hard time getting hooked up, and people were just unreliable when it came to getting stoned (ie. when we hung out they'd forget to bring it, or didn't have any, etc.) and people kept telling me alcohol was way better (:rolleyes:).

Finally I got to try about a week after graduation, but as expected I didn't feel anything. Then I was away on vacation for a few weeks and didn't get to try again for another month or so. When I did finally get to do it again, it was with a couple friends and their friends, about 6 or 7 of us in total. We sat around smoking for about half an hour (only got two really good hits due to not knowing how to inhale properly). When we were done I still wasn't feeling anything, so I was disappointed and thought I was gonna have to wait until next time (which was especially disappointing due to how hard it was to get weed). Then, just a few minutes after we left and I headed home it kicked in, and from the moment I felt it I LOVED it. I ended up walking about 3 km home in the night, came across a friend I hadn't seen in six months or so, and it was just an all around awesome evening (there was also no hunger, or tiredness, or paranoia associated with this high, probably the "cleanest" high I've ever had).

The next day I went out and bought a pipe and lighter. Sadly, they went unused for the next two and a half months as it was very hard to get hooked up in that city and it took me forever to get ahold of my own personal supply.

Offlinethe_drummer
Stucking Foaned
 User Gallery

Loc: The Kan-Abyss
Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: Morningrise]
    #11355973 - 10/31/09 05:48 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

At a music festival with some friends when I was 20. My sister talked me into it. She was like: "It'll be a new experience that you can write about." I coughed so fucking much but by the time the coughing was over, I was gone. My friends helped me walk into the crowd in front of the stage and I just sort of stood there amazed at the music. I had on this awesome hat that people kept walking up to and touching. It was just great vibes. 

Experiencing that music and being high in the crowd was one of the best experiences of my life. I guess it was like a turning point for me. :happyweed:

--------------------

"That's the vernacular, isn't it?" --Mrs. Peel

OfflineFisherman
Tchee'ik
Male

Loc: Glrrrrrrr!
Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: the_drummer]
    #11356048 - 10/31/09 06:33 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Funny stories everyone :>

My first cannabis adventure started back in high school, at age 16 I believe, I was caught in a, classic- ? - I don't really know what I'm doin, I just moving along the lines the best I know of-landslide moments of life. Not that things have been changed TOO much sun:
I remember being invited to a party for which i felt I had to start smoking cigarettes to.. Fit in, was important what other people thought of me - a weird time in space indeed, we all know it :b

Anyways, a classmate asked around if people wanted to hit the basement and fire up, I didn't see any wrong with that, and with no prior knowledge of cannabis, got ya high eh? I took some good hastily puffs from this harsh tasting piece of paper sitting at the tip of my fingers, and I remember just spacing back from there, looping around from being nervous about my breath killing me, to just zoning out at the ceiling, understanding little of what was happening in the room around me - I was really high as fuck, it caught me pretty damn well since then, with all its ups and downs :smile2:

We spent the rest of the night pretty damn gone, lots of zonked out lulz, ended up making a bong, sending us straight to gnite

sorry bout mah grammer

--------------------
EVERYTHING IS DRUGS

Edited by Fisherman (10/31/09 06:35 AM)

OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: Fisherman]
    #11356222 - 10/31/09 07:51 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i ended up burning it and inhaling it!:rofl:

but anyway, if i could remember the very first time id tell you.

although my first time in a while was last year. smoked like 0.6g of really good stuff in a home made bong with a hose tube and tin foil cone. got so high, i thought i was gonna die. good shit.

--------------------

Edited by Lucas89 (10/31/09 09:09 AM)

Invisiblesubject
eat the sun
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Humboldt
Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: Lucas89]
    #11356230 - 10/31/09 07:54 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

first time I ever smoked I got ripped off. i bought a 5bag of scwag fro 20 bucks and went home and stuffed it in a corn cob pipe unknowing how much to put in the bowl or even to break it up. I didnt get stoned that first time, probably due to my methods. but eventually mabe the 3rd time I tried I got blazored as fuck. I mean like cartoony acid trip kinda stoned. man those were the days. back in 9th grade.

--------------------
nappy then, nappy now, nappy for a bit
knee deep head over heals in this country shit

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: subject]
    #11356277 - 10/31/09 08:10 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I was a late bloomer too.

I was 18, and hanging around with some people from work, one girls BF was a total pothead.

And when we would go to his house to hang out, they would smoke some.... he would smoke LOTS..... and always offer , and I would always "Just say no!"

Well...... one day, I said ok, not sure why, just didnt see them die or whatever was supposed to happen when someone "smokes drugs"

Took 1 hit off a bong( it was a graffix bong with a evil clown head base)...... felt dizzy and tired..... but didnt really enjoy it.

2 days later, a joint got passed around, and I fell in love with mary jane.

Next day, I got my friend to get me a sack ( not the girls BF, cuz he was kinda an ass and I didnt want to associate with him )

And smoked pretty much multiple times daily for the next 6-7 years or so.

I only smoke occasionally each year now. Too much other things to do and to spend money on now...... And , I would LOVE to smoke daily again, maybe once I retire or get rich.  :grin:

--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.

[quote]sploogepanz55 said:
^^^ haha what a bummer, shad0w. All this talk about dying. :smile:
[/quote]

[quote]psychoanomaly said:
And so, I feel your intolerance and phobia towards rectal administration of psychedelics is a violation of the music of the spheres :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote]shroom_sandwich said:
I could have sworn I seen a thread about a guy saying his dog killed the neighbors chickens earlier....[/quote]

OfflineHarold Hole
suck my substrate
 User Gallery

Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: Shad0w]
    #11356289 - 10/31/09 08:12 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i was 13 in the back seat of this girls cadillac in the high school parking lot with like 5 other kids in the car and we smoked like an eigth of schwag, and i got so high i had to go home.  Been burnin em down ever since

--------------------

Offlinenoneya55
Stranger
Male

Loc: southern georgia
Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: subject]
    #11356337 - 10/31/09 08:29 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

it was over the summer before i went to the 10th grade i had bought a dime before we got out of school and my friend told me to come over and we can skate before we actually skated he asked me if i still had that weed i bought i said yeah so he pulls out a pipe that looks like a cig and he breaks it up and tells me to come with him we went into a closet in the garage (cause it was his grandma's house and she knows what weed smells like so we had to go to a room she dosnt go to very much) i take about 15-30 hits and  then i start feeling realy relaxed  so we went back to the living room and i start feeling nausea (never heard of this happening from friend has this happend to any body else) after that passed and the high was gone we went skating and i felt tired for the rest of the day and my skating sucked and thats the first time i got high

Offlinerovert
Slow Down
Male User Gallery

Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: noneya55]
    #11356381 - 10/31/09 08:46 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

hmm....well it all started in fourth grade when one of my friends gave me a roach, by fifth grade i was burnin strong, the first time i remember getting super high was winter of fourth grade and i was with my friends and we smoked like 2 bowls and we found ice and ran and slid on it for hours

--------------------
Treasure Every Moment

OfflineForce Ten
Home Will Always Be Here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Elation Station Flag
Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: Harold Hole]
    #11356389 - 10/31/09 08:48 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

It started for me when my friend got me into the idea of shrooms when I was like 14. I found the shroomery (the main site) and read as many trip reports as I could as well as all the details about set and setting, non-addictive, etc. I was fascinated and really wanted to try them. I remember whenever I read trip reports I would always scoff when I read about weed. "Oh you had a bad trip? Thats because you fuckin smoked marijuana! Its a terrible drug! Why do people think you have to smoke weed to do shrooms??" Eventually though I realized that if so many people who do mushrooms responsibly also smoke weed, maybe it isnt so bad. So I did some online research and discovered that weed has been just as demonized as mushrooms.

Anyway sophomore year of high school I met this kid through a good friend that had started smoking a lot. Like the first person in our grade to smoke. One day they asked me if I wanted to do "bananajuanadine" with them. They said it was when you smoke weed with bananadine. :lol:  I thought banandine was real at the time, so I said sure. We smoked it in my friend's backyard forest out of a wood tobacco sherlock. Then my friend pretended to get all fucked up and pass out on the ground for like 10 minutes...

After that I tried weed again a few months later when the kid I met through my friend smoked me up in the woods behind a few haybails. Didn't really get high, just coughed a fuckton and felt tired as shit. Didn't do shit for a bout a year after that, then I got really drunk and tripped on 10 HBWR seeds + some amanita tea. (mistake) vomited everywhere... But a few weeks after that, I bought some bud and tried smoking it with this kid again, and got high for the first time. A few weeks later when the dude got off probation, we got stoned at his house almost every day of the school year. A few years later, we're best buds (pun intended).

--------------------

So hear this please
And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly
And look for the stars as the sun goes down
Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound
Everything, everything's magic

Offlinerovert
Slow Down
Male User Gallery

Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: Force Ten]
    #11356419 - 10/31/09 09:02 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

just a quick question, when you guys were young and first started smoking did it burn your throat real bad??
i just remember it being like that when i was young and i never realy noticed whenit stopped

--------------------
Treasure Every Moment

Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: rovert]
    #11356458 - 10/31/09 09:16 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

A bunch of friends wanted drink and we found someone's house to do it at, but when we got there they had herb and offered us some. Had some crazy bong. Of course, I agreed. I smoked, tripped out, and have loved it ever since.

OfflineZep Tepi
Illuminated
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shamballa
Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: Force Ten]
    #11356474 - 10/31/09 09:20 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I was seven years old. My mom, dad, big sister and I were hiking a mountain. My parents had lit up a join. They smoked it with my sister. I can remember when my dad passed me the bar. I felt like I was finally an adult. I took a huge rip. I remember my mom objecting, saying I was too young. My dad replied its safer than alcohol. The stars that night were amazing. I've been smoking weed for over 15 years now. Most of the time I love it. Except when days go by and I haven't done shit. Then I like to take a break for a few days. I can never imagine myself ever quitting for good. Although I have smoke cigarettes for 3 years and quit. I just can't see any physiological reason to stop smoking weed.

--------------------
I felt like I was tricked. Having finally standing above everything. Looking down on life. The mystery is going to be reveled. One step at a time, on this path. Harmony...

Invisiblespectralis
 User Gallery

Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: rovert]
    #11356507 - 10/31/09 09:28 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

When I was 14, hash used to be more popular than weed, we used make 'mix' powdered tobacco and hash and smoke it in the bong - burns your throat crazily - the intense nicotine rush combined with the hash gets you totally smashed (but nowhere near a nice as good weed)
I just buy the occasional 8th, it tastes so nice in a joint that if I bought more I'd be stoned 24/7 because I'd be smoking it all the time instead of roll ups

Invisiblespectralis
 User Gallery

Re: How'd you end up smoking weed? [Re: spectralis]
    #11356531 - 10/31/09 09:33 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Wow zep, 7 years old. I stole some weed from my brother when I was 9-10 and tried making a pipe out of a can, I didnt succesfully get smashed, it took until I was about 12-13, me and my friends were always looking for oppurtunities to rob our parents, we even used to take spliffs out of the ashtray and try and recycle any blow left in the stubs

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals