Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: DXM, Toothpaste

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Loc: Summit of Plateau Sigma Flag
RoboTrip#10, Trepa.
    #11356475 - 10/31/09 11:21 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Hello! and welcome back to another of my twisted tales. This will be my 10th time abusing Dxm, and my 9th
report on it to date. This is going to be different experience in a way...by that I mean I am not going
to take as much as I did the last few times, I'm going to take the old dose again, like 354mg's.
And on top of this, I also removed my contact lenses beforehand, so I will be depriving myself of sight.

Today is October 30th, 2009. When I woke up this morning I had a good feeling about today. I always
feel anxious on these days, tripping is a great way to explore yourself and understand what is important to you.
  Actually, it is sort of funny how it is beggars night today, but I will not be partaking in the usual
October festivities. Instead I will be in my own little world, trying to make sense of everything and anything.

I went to the store today to pickup some gingerale, to test how well it goes down when I am tripping.

So with all that being said, I guess I am in for a pretty epic day...just like all of the experiences.

2:50 P.M.- I chugged an entire bottle of cherry flavored Robitussin...even thinking about that makes
me cringe, and my body shakes with disgust, like telling me to stop. I used my new method, called the Toothpaste
method. It involves chugging the bottle in big gulps with my nose plugged, then at the end I spit and get
that toothbrush with toothpaste on it in my mouth as fast as possible. After that cherry nightmare, I did many
things to rid my mouth of the taste, like drinking pop, brushing teeth, smoking cigs...but all of that stuff
just makes it easy, you still have to taste the cherry and it makes you want to puke.

It is now 3:47 P.M. and my palms are now sweating buckets, and I think my feet are too. But this is a sign
I am about to totally freak out, because it only has 10 minutes left now until I should definitely feel it.

Now it is 4:07 P.M. and I am definitely feeling it, everything is taking on a dreamlike look, and I feel
bursts of hidden energy, without my contacts in, it is even more intense!

After much realization, I figured out that I understand everything around me, but It shouldn't be like this, it
should be much more confusing. Typing seems very robotic and I could probably
just continue typing for hours on end, but eventually I will be far to fucked up.

Now it's 5:00 P.M. And I finished a bowl which is making me feel just so fucking invincible.
I feel like I could kill anyone and it would be a very easy thing to do...if only I was a murderer...lol.

I realize now that smoking pot is what makes me feel super strength, in combination with
this fun stuff. It isn't just the Dxm, Pot makes it a friend.

I am so Numb!!!
I can literally beat the shit out of myself without it hurting...and pain makes me laugh now...its crazy, this
is just like a scene in this book I read this one time.

everything is GLEAMING in gold and white and epic colors.

5:42 P.M.- I feel no pain, think no fear, don't care about anything really. total bliss right about now...I am
lovin' it.

I am Extremely happy that gingerale worked, and I just love the way it goes down, so smooth and fizzy.
I can not tell you the number of times I've hated myself for buying juice or really anything besides
gingerale....seems stupid to buy anything else.

I Feel as if I am a robot, living in a human world, where Everything is slowed down for me, yet I am fast
paced. I feel so fast-paced that I do not blend in with society, that I think like a madman and can't be trusted
in the public.
  I am typing alone...by myself, with nothing but my thoughts and dreams to think of all day.

6:08 P.M.- I am  still very fucked up, and some things are kinda confusing

6:37 P.M.- I am just chillin here...not much to do, except abuse substances.

I am kinda bummed for this part right now, because I am with a buzzkill...but it is ok...I still feel ecstatic.
But he doesn't give it much thought....no problem.

*Trepa should be a word, in my mind.

7:00 P.M.- At this point I am still having a good time, but I can read easier and things aren't as confusing.
This is definitely the come down part, but probably the beginning.

7:30 P.M.- Feeling flexible and athletic, with veins pulsing all over my body, muscles as taut as oak.
feeling the average super-human strength, and still a great head high.

7:48 P.M.- It feels like I had a decent trip...and I can still feel the effects, but one of the best effects
is the Body-Novocaine.

And pretty much the trip lasted until 2-3A.M. of the next day, I couldn't fall asleep for nothing. Also, a pretty
big deal with Robo is that the whole time you have involuntary movements, you are just constantly moving, never
really slowing down, very hyper activity.
Which is the reason, I am assuming, that I can't sleep on this stuff. Your legs are like electric coils,
constantly flowing with energy. As well as your whole body just twitches about, and you make random motions.

I felt this trip was like a vacation, I went there for a long time, and returned fresh and full of knowledge.
It was like a break, since the previous 2 times I did twice the dosage as this time.
  I really enjoyed it, I felt very strong control the entire time, even at the top of the peak I maintained my
cool.

I had a pretty good Halloween, although I didn't get any treats or do anything Halloween related, I still
had an amazing day. But in the future, I think I might refrain from doing it at 3 in the afternoon, because
that guarantees you a late night.

But the truly amazing thing that happened this Halloween wasn't just the trip, I learned a very dark secret
about my family that I never knew...or even thought of before.
Of course I can't go into detail about what I discovered, because I can't risk having it destroy my family.
But it was such an intense blow of insight...it freaked me the fuck out!
  When your tripping you want everything to go your way, that is why it sucks when people tell you
negative things, or have a long conversation on a bad-vibe subject.

Next time I abuse Dxm, I will probably double the dose again...because the whole time I was tripping I had
this feeling like, I already mastered this stage, and my mind wants to play with out-of-body experiences now.
I don't know what it is, but the whole time you just feel like a grandmaster, and your just here as
a refresher, just to check up on the old plane of existence, but at heart you know you are ready for much more.

Also, next time I do it, I will take a very long break before doing it again. I have had fun, but
after the next time, I feel like I have to cool my jets...this is my 9th trip story in a time-span of 2 months
after all.

*Trepa is another word I have thought of randomly during the trip, and I remember just repeating it over and over,
until I realized what I was saying didn't make sense. Trepa?....I have no idea where this came from.
  I don't remember even thinking about it first, I just randomly started chanting Trepa...but I kept saying
it in different tones, it just sounded so great at the time...As if I knew its origin.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineshroomguyali
Pothead
Male

Re: RoboTrip#10, Trepa. [Re: DrScott]
    #11363630 - 11/01/09 06:01 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

You need to lay off the Robo buddy.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: DXM, Toothpaste

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports