Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
ythan.
    #11355969 - 10/31/09 07:43 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

assume i have already entered the ban lotto

i visit the ban lotto link

it reads

Quote:

You are entered in the ban lottery for this week. If you win, you'll find out at 12am on Sunday.

Current ban odds are 1:11 (9.1%)
These people have entered the ban lottery this week:
StevenMichael, subject, King Koopa, Paw_Paw, MisterMuscaria, robbyberto, guruu, b0red5tiff, GeoMcCheeseburgers, GTFO

but there are only 10 people. 

ok

AND

get this

when i first entered

it said

Quote:

:
You have been entered in the ban lottery. You might now be banned for absolutely no reason. Congratulations, what a smart thing to do. You should truly be proud.

Current ban odds are 1:9 (11.1%)
These people have entered the ban lottery this week:
StevenMichael, subject, King Koopa, Paw_Paw, MisterMuscaria, robbyberto, guruu, b0red5tiff, GeoMcCheeseburgers

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: ythan. [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11355970 - 10/31/09 07:44 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #11355977 - 10/31/09 07:51 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe Ythan is entered in every weeks lotto by default so he can go at least 1 fucking week without see a thread with "Ythan" as the subject.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: ythan. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #11355983 - 10/31/09 07:52 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

:rofldrunk:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
luvdemshrooms [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #11355989 - 10/31/09 07:55 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Maybe Ythan is entered in every weeks lotto by default so he can go at least 1 fucking week without see a thread with "Ythan" as the subject.

No.

Subject fixed.

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

InvisibleYthanA
٩(●̮•̃)۶
Male

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands, USA Flag
    #11357479 - 10/31/09 03:04 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Should be fixed, let me know if there's more problems.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback