Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSprezzatura
Virtuoso
Male

Loc: On the Atlantic Ocean
The Compendium of 'Finding a mate' Tips [Adult oriented Material]
    #11338923 - 10/28/09 02:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

A couple of my "nerdy-college-kid" friends and I were discussing the sociological, psychological and instinctive aspects/importance pertaining to the executions which ultimately serve for the preservation of the Human race; Breeding.

It somehow turned into a joke, (Imagine that) and we began trying to comprise a compendium of 'How to Get Laid' Tips :grin:.... here's just a couple of what we came up with.

If you want to Participate... it's all in good fun. :smile:  It doesn't have to be serious or anything.

*ADD ON, COPY AND RE-POST with your ADDITION, to Make the LIST*

The Compendium of 'How to get laid' Tips

1. [Sociological] Sometimes Being too nice, is worse than being mean.
2. [Instinctive] Eschew Masturbation for 3 to 4 days prior to bar-hopping, women can sense, and are instinctively attracted to, sexual potency.

--------------------
Spectaculorum procedere debet

:mushroom2: :beer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCynosure
allow me to be your guide.
 User Gallery
Re: The Compendium of 'Finding a mate' Tips [Adult oriented Material] [Re: Sprezzatura]
    #11341208 - 10/28/09 07:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

The Compendium of 'How to get laid' Tips

1. [Sociological] Sometimes Being too nice, is worse than being mean.
2. [Instinctive] Eschew Masturbation for 3 to 4 days prior to bar-hopping, women can sense, and are instinctively attracted to, sexual potency.
3. [Chemical] Pheromones.

--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
Re: The Compendium of 'Finding a mate' Tips [Adult oriented Material] [Re: Cynosure]
    #11341489 - 10/28/09 08:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

4. yoga class

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: The Compendium of 'Finding a mate' Tips [Adult oriented Material] [Re: deranger]
    #11342093 - 10/28/09 09:57 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I agree with #1. You can't be too nice to girls... sometimes they like being treated like shit. They will always pick the "badass" over the "nice guy".

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
Re: The Compendium of 'Finding a mate' Tips [Adult oriented Material] [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11342183 - 10/28/09 10:07 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

bitches will pick the badass over the nice guy.  but who wants a bitch outside of the bed.

that's why i recommended yoga class.

Offlinemeatcakeman
the search for bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: el sol
Re: The Compendium of 'Finding a mate' Tips [Adult oriented Material] [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11342190 - 10/28/09 10:08 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
I agree with #1. You can't be too nice to girls... sometimes they like being treated like shit. They will always pick the "badass" over the "nice guy".

Not always.

There are no rules to socio-romantic endeavors. There are only guidelines; standards, so to speak.

A 'nice guy' only loses when he's too nice. And a 'bad ass' will lose if he's trying too hard. Men need to retain a certain 'realism' to them; a naturalistic facade. A 'nice guy' who acts too nice isn't really that nice. A girl can tell when you're trying to act nice and when you're genuinely nice; generally. And the same reflects upon 'bad asses'.

Thus, a good approach to women should be the 'guy' approach. Each 'guy' is an individual. They do not fit any social stereotype or persona. They are unique, original, and individual. And women shall perceive them as such.

The construction of a 'guy' consists of all social elements of masculinity and humanism. He can be a 'bad ass' when he needs to and a 'nice guy' if he needs to as well. He is socially adaptable and receptive. In terms of romance, he is keen on women and their games.

I think the key factor in sex is understanding the game. You must understand the key components of the game and how they correspond with one another and their importance individually.

--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: The Compendium of 'Finding a mate' Tips [Adult oriented Material] [Re: meatcakeman]
    #11342371 - 10/28/09 10:31 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I agree... I didn't mean to portray that you need to be a dick, but being overly nice is where I went wrong at first. There is a happy medium.

OfflineSprezzatura
Virtuoso
Male

Loc: On the Atlantic Ocean
Re: The Compendium of 'Finding a mate' Tips [Adult oriented Material] [Re: deranger]
    #11342603 - 10/28/09 11:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

deranger said:
bitches will pick the badass over the nice guy.  but who wants a bitch outside of the bed.

that's why i recommended yoga class.

Nice girls do too man... nice girls do too.

--------------------
Spectaculorum procedere debet

:mushroom2: :beer:

InvisibleRationalEgo
Principium Individuationis

Loc: Boston
Re: The Compendium of 'Finding a mate' Tips [Adult oriented Material] [Re: meatcakeman]
    #11342733 - 10/28/09 11:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

meatcakeman said:
Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:

Not always.

There are no rules to socio-romantic endeavors. There are only guidelines; standards, so to speak.

A 'nice guy' only loses when he's too nice. And a 'bad ass' will lose if he's trying too hard. Men need to retain a certain 'realism' to them; a naturalistic facade. A 'nice guy' who acts too nice isn't really that nice. A girl can tell when you're trying to act nice and when you're genuinely nice; generally. And the same reflects upon 'bad asses'.

Thus, a good approach to women should be the 'guy' approach. Each 'guy' is an individual. They do not fit any social stereotype or persona. They are unique, original, and individual. And women shall perceive them as such.

The construction of a 'guy' consists of all social elements of masculinity and humanism. He can be a 'bad ass' when he needs to and a 'nice guy' if he needs to as well. He is socially adaptable and receptive. In terms of romance, he is keen on women and their games.

I think the key factor in sex is understanding the game. You must understand the key components of the game and how they correspond with one another and their importance individually.

Excellent Post! :thumbup:

InvisibleAmber Trichome

Loc: Black Mountain
Re: The Compendium of 'Finding a mate' Tips [Adult oriented Material] [Re: RationalEgo]
    #11354489 - 10/30/09 08:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

GHB  :shrug:

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: The Compendium of 'Finding a mate' Tips [Adult oriented Material] [Re: Amber Trichome]
    #11354774 - 10/30/09 09:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

If you want a mate, then just be a human of your gender role.. sheesh. Understand that men serve to command and be in control, to provide an environment within which a family can live. A woman's role is to nourish that environment, maintain its internal consistency, ultimately raise the family within it.

Thus, show a woman that you can provide her with an environment that she feels safe or happy in. This means being socially dominant somehow, but because humans are very complex beings, it is not a simple matter of being dominant. one must also be humorous, and also have similar structure of values. This is where taking the typical 'alpha male' path falls through - in failing to connect to a woman on a personal level, by being so arrogant that you basically just have a woman hanging off you. I think this is typically something for men and women with low self esteem.

If you are a woman, just make a man feel like you are the sort of woman who he would want to protect - which means being beautiful, creative, smart. but not undermining. The reason why women play stupid around men is because this makes the men feel more powerful, and since the women themselves cannot actually protect themselves to the degree that men can, the women want their men to feel as powerful as possible. In general, by showing vulnerability, a woman can increase the likelihood that a man will chose her, and will provide an opportunity to test a man's abilities.

I think being a nice person is important but as meatcakeman says well:
people who are always nice, are not really that nice at all.

niceness is meant to represent a compromise.

if someone is always nice, it means they are not really making a specific compromise to a person. Women do not want to be with a man who is nice to everyone, they want to be with a man that is nice to them. So this raises some issues:
if a man is only nice to them an nice to no one else, then that man is probably not going to be liked very much and thus it is not always right to just put all your niceness on the woman.
however, if a man is nice to everyone, or every beautiful woman, then their niceness merely shows their interest, rather than something special they feel about the individual.

but if a man is nice or uncompromising in unpredictable ways, then a woman will feel that his complements and gifts really mean something.

for a man,
I think what is important is merely to be genuine, to show that you have support in society, show that you can acheive what you set out to do, and show that you have dominance in certain areas of life.

Eventually, you will find a woman who also likes the society that supports you, believes in your ideals, and thinks that the area of your dominance is significant. And they will want you to protect them and lead them, or at least provide them with a sense that their life and values are stable.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: The Compendium of 'Finding a mate' Tips [Adult oriented Material] [Re: Noteworthy]
    #11355821 - 10/31/09 03:51 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

And thus the human:monkeydance:propagates merrily on.

I have a take it or leave it attitude to mating these days. This keeps me single, fairly content, and financially solvent.:satansmoking:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineBuben
Hobbyist
 User Gallery

Re: The Compendium of 'Finding a mate' Tips [Adult oriented Material] [Re: Icelander]
    #11355968 - 10/31/09 05:41 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Just be good looking. Nothing more, because other stuff don't matter since girls will try to mold you into their own fantasy of what a man should be like.

I have seen countless examples of that, and it has happened to me, it start with all is perfect, and then the shaping starts, do this, do that, be like this behave like that e.t.c. I suspect girls are picking guys like a challenge to reshape so that it fits their fantasy, I haven't yet encountered a couple where that doesn't happen.

For me it went so long that she asked me to color my hair to blond, workout more, and have a ring in my ear, at which point I asked if she perhaps preferred another blond, big ass, gay boyfriend instead, at which point she got offended, but the attempts to make me into someone else stopped. :laugh:

Well hence general stuff, to get laid, play your game, try to be close to their fantasy and other stuff mentioned above.

Long term relation, don't shave, don't cut your hair, don't shower, people love challenges, including girls and more fucked up you are, more challenge it is, and longer your relation will last, until you fit the mold and will get dumped in favor for another project, more challenging probably for a mean asshole. :laugh:

--------------------
My blog with thoughts I get.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Drugs are paradoxical, you think you can solve all the worlds problems with philosophy, but if you drop a coin you will never fucking find it.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: The Compendium of 'Finding a mate' Tips [Adult oriented Material] [Re: Buben]
    #11357072 - 10/31/09 11:44 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Buben said:
For me it went so long that she asked me to color my hair to blond, workout more, and have a ring in my ear, at which point I asked if she perhaps preferred another blond, big ass, gay boyfriend instead

haha :lol:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom