Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinekanglow
Stranger with Candy
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Have you ever experienced an OOBE?
    #11355155 - 10/30/09 11:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

OOBE = Out of Body Experience

Please share details.  This has always fascinated me.

--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejustinsanity
Sanityinjust
Male User Gallery

Loc: Projection Room Flag
Re: Have you ever experienced an OOBE? [Re: kanglow]
    #11355191 - 10/30/09 11:30 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I have a few times. I could go anywhere in my room, but I didn't want to go too far because I was afraid I couldn't get back.

--------------------

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

Re: Have you ever experienced an OOBE? [Re: justinsanity]
    #11355194 - 10/30/09 11:31 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yes.

(I'll edit in my experience when I'm finished eating this delicious bacon.)

--------------------
smack a hoe out this dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, zappaisgod, big worm (sketch), tim b

Offlinekanglow
Stranger with Candy
Male User Gallery

Re: Have you ever experienced an OOBE? [Re: Envix]
    #11355200 - 10/30/09 11:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Envix said:
yes.

(I'll edit in my experience when I'm finished eating this delicious bacon.)

Oh, please, take all the time you need.  I can understand when there's bacon involved.

--------------------

Reason:
Inappropriate behavior.  We do not allow this type of behavior anywhere on this site.  This is your FINAL WARNING.

Also, if you believe that this is really a closed thread, you need to take a closer look...  It's still open.  This is just a signature.

Offlinejustinsanity
Sanityinjust
Male User Gallery

Loc: Projection Room Flag
Re: Have you ever experienced an OOBE? [Re: Envix]
    #11355203 - 10/30/09 11:33 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

LOL. :rofl2: Gotta finish the bacon.

Mine were like feeling the outline of everything around me in my room. I could float around and stuff and observe but it definitely felt divine.

--------------------

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
    #11355209 - 10/30/09 11:33 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

ok this one time i was drunk had about mmmm. 10 beers in me... im a pretty skinny dude so needless to say i was pretty hammered. I wandered up to the second story and some of my friends were all huddled in a circle in a room.  Obviously this could only mean one thing...drugs.

anyway It was Ketemine and I bought what was supposed to be "2 dosings worth"(i was young, stupid and in high school i would never do this now).  But I rail both lines in one toot and was ok and chillin for like about 5 minutes, I puke and am so fucking out of it i dont know whats going on.  I friend pulls my up onto my other friends bed.  Im puking into a trashcan can barely make sentences.

People are wandering in and out people i know people i dont know.  and im Floating above myself in a third person perspective the entire time im laying on the bed.  Looking at myself puke and "act the foo'" all up in that bitch...My third person self actually was rather sober.  While i couldnt even move my leg with physical body.  My third person was sober, and kinda a jerk lol.  But he was right i shouldnt have done so much K after being shwasted.  Chipped my tooth dont know how i got home.
Lesson learned.

--------------------

Offlinekanglow
Stranger with Candy
Male User Gallery

Re: Have you ever experienced an OOBE? [Re: mockingbird]
    #11355251 - 10/30/09 11:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds like experienced some ego-loss or ego-death.  Hmmm.... 

My one truly significant OOBE was while on 3 ecstasy tablets called Blue Triangle Mitsubishis.  These were sent over from a friend in Amsterdam to the USA.  They were roughly the size of three cigarettes formed in a triangle and about 2mm thick, possibly a tad more.  They were estimated to have 190-200mg of MDMA in each. 

So, my gf and I are in a hotel room and she's stradling me, just "blowing me up" or whatever you want to call it and suddenly I was transported to the entrance of a Circuit City store.  It was completely loaded with people and I could even smell the store and the electronics.  I could hear the dings and beeps coming from the checkout lines and I could hear all of the people chattering in the store.  I saw my gf at a Verizon kiosk and she had just purchased two cell phones.  I knew this because I saw her walking toward me with a Verizon bag and a few boxes inside.  For some reason, I thought this to be a rather frivolous purchase, so I said to her "Please tell me one of those cell phones is yours."

Instantly I was transported back to the hotel room after asking her and she asked me "What did you just say?"

I told her I didn't know, but when she repeated the question it all came back.  It was such an odd experience.  It was quite possibly the strangest experience of my life.

--------------------

Reason:

OfflineSeeker_22
LysergicStormtrooper
Male

#11355254 - 10/30/09 11:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Once along time ago, like when I was a freshmen I did alot of K this one night. Felt like I was looking down on myself. total disassociation or whatever they call it.

--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#11355298 - 10/30/09 11:56 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Think i ave a few times.

Once i Hit a wall at 85mph. I did me in pretty good. I was one foot or less from certain death. ( a large telephone pole from the side as the car bounced nearly sideways into the wall. ) Bounced away just in time. I was outside the car wondering around for a while,so i thought. Then the next thing i remember I was all mangled inside the car. Then the next thing I know i really was outside the car,laid out on the pavement.

Another time i went into a ditch on my bike strung out on smack. pretty much the same thing as above,except i came too with hot exhaust burning my damn leg.

and Once while tripping nuts on acid and bombing a hill at 55+mph on my skate.

Pretty fuckin' serene and blissful until you snap back into and your like "well fuck!,i thought this was over"

--------------------

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Re: Have you ever experienced an OOBE? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #11355306 - 10/30/09 11:58 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Ranch Dressing

--------------------

Offlinekanglow
Stranger with Candy
Male User Gallery

#11355322 - 10/31/09 12:02 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Damn, reminds me of my first accident when I thought I was going to hit a tree at 45MPH. Last thing I remember was going off road with no control and a huge tree right in front of me.  My friend was driving behind me and said that right before I hit the tree my car swerved to the left, hit a pile of mulch/dirt/logs and landed onto another pile of logs.  When I came to, I thought I was already out of the car but the moment I moved I realized I was still in my car.  When I opened the door to get out, I fell to the ground because my car was about 3ft in the air on top of logs...

--------------------

Reason:

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#11355408 - 10/31/09 12:23 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

We were Doing around 100 when we lost control. The investigates Said by the time we hit the wall we were still doing at least 80-85mphShit happened in maybe one second. including sliding like 300 feet right,then snapping it back left,hit large wall on left side of road almost head on,the car started to wrap into wall. At that moment all i saw was a black and white image of a telephone pole directly in front of my face,and bam! in the other lane facing the other way,another couple hundred feet away.

Lots of facial injuries, femur went caput. ( when i car wrapped,the pressure pushing the side of the car,and me to the door,all went through the cell phone in my pocket,thus making a little solid point of bad shit on the bone. Fucking cell phone destroyed my femur,hah. The lit goes on.Just got mangled all over.

All that gay shit happened too. Life before the eyes,all that cheesy shit. When they found me on the road,they thought i had to have been thrown out,because there was no way i could have done it one my own. I think the shock and adrenaline was so insane i could have picked the damn car off me if need be.

--------------------

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

#11355507 - 10/31/09 12:52 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

...shit dude...I remember i was in a car race and broadsided the back end of a volvo in my cavalier at 85....I shot one of her tires 400 yards down the road...luckaly missed her but totally took out the back end, axel was laying un hindged dangling between the road and the car.  I got a metal rod stuck right up into and underneith my knee cap. 
With the adrenaline i pulled it right out and did my DUI check when the cops got there like 10 minutes later.:lol:  the next month i couldnt even lift my leg or straighten it out all the way.

She received minimal damage.

--------------------

Edited by mockingbird (10/31/09 12:53 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates