Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleJanamil

Dextomethorphan addiction...?
    #11353387 - 10/30/09 05:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

So, Im honestly wondering if Ive gained a physical addiction on DXM. I havent done it in a week or so, but just so you guys know Ive gone over 50 trips the last 6 months or so, and it lasts about a week in my system when I first started but now it lasts around 3-4 days if I take 3 grams or more. I need to take around 3-5 grams now to get to second/third.

Anyway, I woke up today and I feel so fucking depressed. Its been a week and a half or so since my last trip and my last trip was on big delysms.. but I feel like shit. Like my world is going to just blow up soon. Is this a physical addiction to DXM? I know its an SSRI. So maybe it raised my serotonin levels pretty high and now I hit a massive withdrawl. Im wondering about going and getting some more..

Ill tell you a story about the most euphoria Ive ever had. One time I did a DXM trip, waited a week and felt VERY irritible, and then I decided to take 300mg in Mucinex DM (or howwever you spell it). I took it out of desperation and just dealed with the 6 grams of gauf and ended up having the MOST euphoric feeling in the world.. Im wondering if I do a DXM trip thatll happen again? If thats true, I really want to do it.

but, Im thinking of doing a diphen trip. Ive gone up to 24 pills with NO feeling at all. Im wondering if I should do 750mg..? Im wondering if its a bad idea? I dont know.

Also, I think I might quit OTC drugs for awhile and just stick to mushrooms. Ive really had a great time with DXM though, I just dont know. Ive gotten up to 5 boxes of CCCs and another seperate time 6 delysms and I honestly still havent left my body. I did hit sigma though.

Advice? Oh and if you tell me to just quit, seriously. I know the risks of the drug. I know EVERYTHING about DXM and yes, I know that its bad for me, but honestly its not the worst and Ive had some of the best times on DXM, going to raves on it is OMFG so amazing.. just when I try to use my dick it fails. Sadly.. but after 2 days of dosing my dick lasts like 2.5 hours.. so thats good I guess, but when I cant get a boner. Oh man that sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery

Loc: Downunder
Re: Dextomethorphan addiction...? [Re: Janamil]
    #11353415 - 10/30/09 05:30 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

im not sure it is an SSRI.

you should stick to mushrooms or acid or something imo

InvisibleJanamil

Re: Dextomethorphan addiction...? [Re: purple_mule]
    #11353433 - 10/30/09 05:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I probably should. I dont know, Im highly resistant to all psychedelics. Im growing some mushrooms right now, actually I just inoculated 11 jars (ran out of fluid >.< for the last jar) but yeah. I dont know, I just.. Mushrooms are good but nothing like DXM. I think I want to try and get some ketamine though. Ive heard its like DXM but ten times better. I dont know where the hell to get it though.

Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery

#11353526 - 10/30/09 05:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

seems like you favour the dissociative sort of experience. have you tried salvia before? its quite dissociative for me.

Make sure you spawn those jars to a bulk substrate:wink:

Offlinethewalls
sheep whisperer

#11354055 - 10/30/09 07:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You shouldnt trip on anything 50 times in six months. Salvia is not a substitute for NDMA antagonist dissociatives. In fact salvia is uncomfortable.

You need to do DXM less and less often and not at 3rd and 4th plateau doses as much. Yes one of DXM's actions is ssr inhibition.

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Loc: Keta-Kosmos
    #11354402 - 10/30/09 08:20 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Janamil said:
So, Im honestly wondering if Ive gained a physical addiction on DXM. I havent done it in a week or so, but just so you guys know Ive gone over 50 trips the last 6 months or so, and it lasts about a week in my system when I first started but now it lasts around 3-4 days if I take 3 grams or more. I need to take around 3-5 grams now to get to second/third.

Anyway, I woke up today and I feel so fucking depressed. Its been a week and a half or so since my last trip and my last trip was on big delysms.. but I feel like shit. Like my world is going to just blow up soon. Is this a physical addiction to DXM? I know its an SSRI. So maybe it raised my serotonin levels pretty high and now I hit a massive withdrawl. Im wondering about going and getting some more..

Ill tell you a story about the most euphoria Ive ever had. One time I did a DXM trip, waited a week and felt VERY irritible, and then I decided to take 300mg in Mucinex DM (or howwever you spell it). I took it out of desperation and just dealed with the 6 grams of gauf and ended up having the MOST euphoric feeling in the world.. Im wondering if I do a DXM trip thatll happen again? If thats true, I really want to do it.

but, Im thinking of doing a diphen trip. Ive gone up to 24 pills with NO feeling at all. Im wondering if I should do 750mg..? Im wondering if its a bad idea? I dont know.

Also, I think I might quit OTC drugs for awhile and just stick to mushrooms. Ive really had a great time with DXM though, I just dont know. Ive gotten up to 5 boxes of CCCs and another seperate time 6 delysms and I honestly still havent left my body. I did hit sigma though.

Advice? Oh and if you tell me to just quit, seriously. I know the risks of the drug. I know EVERYTHING about DXM and yes, I know that its bad for me, but honestly its not the worst and Ive had some of the best times on DXM, going to raves on it is OMFG so amazing.. just when I try to use my dick it fails. Sadly.. but after 2 days of dosing my dick lasts like 2.5 hours.. so thats good I guess, but when I cant get a boner. Oh man that sucks.

im calling bullshit on those dosage amounts. unless that was taken over a period of quite awhile then theres no way in hell your taking 5 grams of DXM. sorry.

--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

OfflineDudeyourgone
Gone...
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
    #11354447 - 10/30/09 08:31 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Janamil said:
Yeah, I probably should. I dont know, Im highly resistant to all psychedelics. Im growing some mushrooms right now, actually I just inoculated 11 jars (ran out of fluid >.< for the last jar) but yeah. I dont know, I just.. Mushrooms are good but nothing like DXM. I think I want to try and get some ketamine though. Ive heard its like DXM but ten times better. I dont know where the hell to get it though.

So..your telling me you go to raves and dont know where to get Ketamine? lol.

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Re: Dextomethorphan addiction...? [Re: Dudeyourgone]
    #11354483 - 10/30/09 08:39 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

and you dont even extract or get pure DXM and your suposedly doing 3-5 grams!???

hmm.  :objection:

dude ive done DXM for 8 years now going on 9 and ive never been above 2.5 and that night i OD'd big time.

and i overdosed on DXM on 6 other ocassions on doses in the same range and had to be hospitalized.

of course this was 99.8% pure Dextromethorphan Powder and not coricidin, but still im not buying it.

Edited by Engelsblut6 (10/30/09 08:42 PM)

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
    #11354498 - 10/30/09 08:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Janamil said:
but, Im thinking of doing a diphen trip. Ive gone up to 24 pills with NO feeling at all.

:what:

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Re: Dextomethorphan addiction...? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #11354504 - 10/30/09 08:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
Quote:

Janamil said:
but, Im thinking of doing a diphen trip. Ive gone up to 24 pills with NO feeling at all.

either your super man or your just trying to sound cool.

whichever one it is your still a fucking idiot.

--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery

Re: Dextomethorphan addiction...? [Re: Engelsblut6]
    #11354806 - 10/30/09 09:56 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:
and you dont even extract or get pure DXM and your suposedly doing 3-5 grams!???

dude ive done DXM for 8 years now going on 9 and ive never been above 2.5 and that night i OD'd big time.

and i overdosed on DXM on 6 other ocassions on doses in the same range and had to be hospitalized.

of course this was 99.8% pure Dextromethorphan Powder and not coricidin, but still im not buying it.

Haha, you've OD'd 6 times on the same stuff?
youd think you'd learn!

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
    #11354820 - 10/30/09 10:01 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I h
Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
Quote:

Janamil said:

I used to take upwards of thirty to get a buzz. Taking anything less than fifteen does nothing but make my legs feel weird.

Not trying to brag... I've seen people get bowed out on five of them, but it just didn't affect me that way. Might be because of the meds I take.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dextomethorphan addiction...? [Re: morrowasted]
    #11354827 - 10/30/09 10:02 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:
I h
Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
Quote:

Janamil said:

I used to take upwards of thirty to get a buzz. Taking anything less than fifteen does nothing but make my legs feel weird.

Not trying to brag... I've seen people get bowed out on five of them, but it just didn't affect me that way. Might be because of the meds I take.

okay... but NO FEELING AT ALL??

--------------------

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

#11354836 - 10/30/09 10:04 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol the difference of 24 and 30 is only 6??? so you dont feel shit of of 24 but that magic 6 and your good?? cmon dude.

--------------------

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

#11354844 - 10/30/09 10:07 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

purple_mule said:
Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:

Haha, you've OD'd 6 times on the same stuff?
youd think you'd learn!

lol yes you would.

except like 4 out of the 6 were on purpose.

and pure DXM is GOOD shit.

pure crystaline freebase DXM HBR is better than ketamine IMO. wayyyyy better. same trip bust last like 10 times longer.

the others were because i was an idiot and tried to eyeball pure DXM when i had no scale. :nono:

oopsie

Edited by Engelsblut6 (10/30/09 10:09 PM)

Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery

#11354857 - 10/30/09 10:09 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Haha, ok. A trip to the hospital isnt my idea of fun, but whatver floats your boat.

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

#11354868 - 10/30/09 10:11 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

purple_mule said:
Haha, ok. A trip to the hospital isnt my idea of fun, but whatver floats your boat.

i didnt mean for fun, they were unsuccessful suicide attempts a few years ago when i didnt know shit about dxm and thought 2 grams would have me dead for sure.

and really both times i should have died, but my unconscious body was found and an ambulance was called every time.

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11354888 - 10/30/09 10:14 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

pure crystaline freebase DXM HBR is better than ketamine IMO. wayyyyy better. same trip bust last like 10 times longer.

:yesnod:

and it actually takes me farther than ketamine

--------------------

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

#11354897 - 10/30/09 10:16 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

word.

ketamine seems like it just ends at a point. i mean your still GONE, but your nowhere at all.

oh how i love the pureness of IM K darts though. :love:

with DXM holes though, your definitely somewhere so FUCKED up and intricate that when you come back you dont even have words at all.

by the way... this thread has made me decide to head over to the 24hour CVS, ill be back in 45mins with two 5 ouncers of Delsym to extract, except im not going to wait for the powder to dry, im just gonna drink all the dxm goop at the bottom of the jug.

fuck. it, i know ima lways like pure DXM pure DXM that, but i have no other drugs tonight and i just ran out of weed. and im not sleepin.

haha

--------------------

Edited by Engelsblut6 (10/30/09 10:20 PM)

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11354927 - 10/30/09 10:21 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:
word.

ketamine seems like it just ends at a point. i mean your still GONE, but your nowhere at all.

with DXM your somewhere so FUCKED up and intricate that when you come back you dont even have words at all.

you should see what happens when salvia comes into the equation...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale