Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLaughingSoDreamy
Tripper of the trips.

Delsym DXM question
    #11350907 - 10/30/09 10:10 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Okay Delsym is the shiiit. friend gave me a bottle and it makes me not sick at all. but i heard you can only buy 1 bottle and one every week? can anyone debunk or verify this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLaughingSoDreamy
Tripper of the trips.

Re: Delsym DXM question [Re: LaughingSoDreamy]
    #11351538 - 10/30/09 12:25 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

no one knows?

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
    #11351675 - 10/30/09 12:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i dunno... never bought delsym. but the local pharmacy still supplies it to me:wink:

what they dont know wont land my ass in jail:shoosh:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Offlinetracedwards313
milk man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: Delsym DXM question [Re: Salomon]
    #11351822 - 10/30/09 01:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i just use the walmart brand

but im sure that you can

--------------------

I love Psilocybin.  :shrug:

Psilocybin, LSD, Ketamine, Mescaline, 2C-E, 5-Meo-DMT, DXM, LSA, Marijuana, Alcohol, Heroin/Opiates, 4-Aco-DMT, Methylone, 25I-NBOMe, Cocaine/Crack, amphetamines, Pharms, PCP, Benzos, DMT/Aya, Salvia, MDMA, Nitrous, MXE, 2C-C

Exile Nation Project

OfflineLbDub
Male

Re: Delsym DXM question [Re: tracedwards313]
    #11352588 - 10/30/09 03:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Debunked, I've boughten 2 5oz'ers at once before at Walmart. And you could buy 'em every day anywhere I bet unless it's the same clerk..even then you might be able to get away with it. Plus you could buy a couple at every store daily...so it's total BS.

Offlinetaggman504
nofxfan

Loc: new orleans
Re: Delsym DXM question [Re: LbDub]
    #11352965 - 10/30/09 04:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ive bought four at one time but tht was bak in my dxm days which was last year lol

InvisibleJanamil

Re: Delsym DXM question [Re: taggman504]
    #11353349 - 10/30/09 05:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hah, Im a cheapass. I dont buy I take em.. its sad though, its like they honestly dont even care. Its a whole bunch of 16-19 year olds running the local rite aid though, so I really dont think they care. Ive done it 35+ times.. I take 3-6 delysms each time. Its honestly really easy. I bet thats why delysm is so expensive.. XD but Ive gained a massive tolerance, I need 3 grams + to get to a good second/third.

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Loc: Keta-Kosmos
Re: Delsym DXM question [Re: Janamil]
    #11354551 - 10/30/09 08:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yea you can buy 2 or 3 big bottles at once. i do it all the time for extractions, but dont get any more than that at one time from one store just to be safe.

dont want them watching you.. :what:

most towns have an abundance of pharmacies and grocerie stores that sell it though, just hit up a few different stores if your wanting a shit-ton.

--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

#11354572 - 10/30/09 08:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Janamil said:
hah, Im a cheapass. I dont buy I take em.. its sad though, its like they honestly dont even care. Its a whole bunch of 16-19 year olds running the local rite aid though, so I really dont think they care. Ive done it 35+ times.. I take 3-6 delysms each time. Its honestly really easy. I bet thats why delysm is so expensive.. XD but Ive gained a massive tolerance, I need 3 grams + to get to a good second/third.

thats because delsym is Time Released DXM polystirex not hydrobromide.

you cant compare doses of polystirex with HBR its not the same, at all

nor is pure DXM and OTC DXM, even extracted DXM is different from the pure DXM you can get on the net.

you sound like a fucking fool and definitely underage, sorry.

--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

Edited by Engelsblut6 (10/30/09 08:58 PM)

OfflineLaughingSoDreamy
Tripper of the trips.

Re: Delsym DXM question [Re: Engelsblut6]
    #11357895 - 10/31/09 02:25 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:
Quote:

Janamil said:

nor is pure DXM and OTC DXM, even extracted DXM is different from the pure DXM you can get on the net.

yea i liked delsym but ima stick with robo it was more like ughgh long and floaty and dreamier not as much dissoaction from what i love about it :laugh:

InvisibleJanamil

#11358193 - 10/31/09 03:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:
Quote:

Janamil said:

Dont fucking think I dont know that, your assuming shit for no reason. I know everything about DXM, First of all, pure powder does not work correctly, its better to get a syrup, or Zicam. The only way to take pure hbr powder (without it slowly being absorbed in your GI tract, you may not even get all of it) is by dissolving it in Polyethylene glycol. All you need to do is poke a hole in some advil and put the powder in it, it will dissolve and then you get the FASTEST absorption rate possible. I found this out from William White, the guy that wrote the FAQ on DXM.

So dont tell me I dont know why shit, DXM is my favorite drug and I know EVERYTHING about it, including how its made, every single eynzme it uses in the liver, what it gets metabolized into and Ive been on every single plat at least twice, including sigma. (though I had to take 5 boxes of CCCs to get to sigma and didnt sleep for 5 days)

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

#11358241 - 10/31/09 03:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dont fucking think I dont know that, your assuming shit for no reason. I know everything about DXM, First of all, pure powder does not work correctly, its better to get a syrup, or Zicam. The only way to take pure hbr powder (without it slowly being absorbed in your GI tract, you may not even get all of it) is by dissolving it in Polyethylene glycol. All you need to do is poke a hole in some advil and put the powder in it, it will dissolve and then you get the FASTEST absorption rate possible. I found this out from William White, the guy that wrote the FAQ on DXM.

So dont tell me I dont know why shit, DXM is my favorite drug and I know EVERYTHING about it, including how its made, every single eynzme it uses in the liver, what it gets metabolized into and Ive been on every single plat at least twice, including sigma. (though I had to take 5 boxes of CCCs to get to sigma and didnt sleep for 5 days)

haha dude relax.

im not assuming shit, your blatantly being a moron and im pointing it out.

because i happen to love DXM and happen to HATE people like you who FUCK IT UP for me. so just chill.

you obviously dont know everything bud, you cant even get your facts strait so just relax.

and what do you mean pure powder does not work correctly?? are you kidding??!! Sounds like you got ripped off. haha

99-100% pure white fluffy crystalline pure Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide is incredibly potent. and works correctly if you have a MG scale and put it in capsules. like i said. sounds like you have a shitty source....

you dont happen to hang out with that ben kid from intervention do you?? sound just like him.

--------------------

Edited by Engelsblut6 (10/31/09 03:23 PM)

InvisibleJanamil

#11358290 - 10/31/09 03:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:
Quote:

haha dude relax.

im not assuming shit, your blatantly being a moron and im pointing it out.

because i happen to love DXM and happen to HATE people like you who FUCK IT UP for me. so just chill.

you obviously dont know everything bud, you cant even get your facts strait so just relax.

and what do you mean pure powder does not work correctly?? are you kidding??!! Sounds like you got ripped off. haha

99-100% pure white fluffy crystalline pure Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide is incredibly potent. and works correctly if you have a MG scale and put it in capsules. like i said. sounds like you have a shitty source....

you dont happen to hang out with that ben kid from intervention do you?? sound just like him.

Okay, you need to get your shit straight. Pure Hbr powder will go into the GI tract and get absorbed VERY slowly, if youve noticed it. When you take pure hbr powder on an empty stomach it just drops down, sometimes you wont even get your full dose. Ive noticed it, sometimes when I take pure it sucks ass. Here Ill get a link to what William White wrote, the researcher who WROTE THE GOD DAMN FAQ. Seriously, You need to shut the fuck up and learn what the fuck you are talking about.
http://www.dextroverse.org/Archives/absorb.txt
Shut the fuck up and learn you shit, kid.

Offlinetaggman504
nofxfan

Loc: new orleans
    #11358413 - 10/31/09 03:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yal are very hostile guys. good vibes to all. yal need it lol

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Re: Delsym DXM question [Re: taggman504]
    #11358878 - 10/31/09 05:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

haha.

ill gut ya like a phish!! :pirate:

--------------------

Offlinebigdog2022
Stranger

#21445539 - 03/23/15 01:23 AM (9 years, 26 days ago)

Will it hurt u if u get the non alchol kind of delsym and have liver failure

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#21446418 - 03/23/15 01:23 AM (9 years, 26 days ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Very old  and now off topic post. Don't bump these kind of threads.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale