Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon 5-HTP

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGutteralRetch
Third Eye Opened
Male

Loc: Bay Area
MDMA - Recovery time?
    #11346586 - 10/29/09 06:52 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

My friends are inviting me over for a small get together. I'm not TOO experienced with MDMA (Ecstasy)... I've had it in the past, but I think my ex went a little too overboard. She was having me take at least 3 pills at night, which was fine; but some people say all you need is one?

My friends do it every week, and never even heard of 5-htp lol... So I told them about that, and they have it now. But my question is what should I expect? Should I only take one? I know about sipping water and all that. how long is it supposed to last? Do I need to recover the next day? They plan on doing it at 10pm at night.

--------------------
GuTTErAL rETCH ~ PRYING OPEN MY THiRD EYE

Has anyone else felt like this?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekorrupt18
Stranger

Re: MDMA - Recovery time? [Re: GutteralRetch]
    #11346627 - 10/29/09 06:58 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

If you aren't too experienced with MDMA you shouldn't have to be too worried about any hangover,i never started noticing any hangover until I started doing it more often.

If your planning on dropping all three at once it might get pretty intense hah, when i had two at once i rolled harder than i ever have. One should be good, i like to take one then when it starts to kick in take another one, or just take two at once. Oh and it usually lasts around 4-6 hours, i would plan a day to recover though you might feel like you ran a marathon the next day.

Edited by korrupt18 (10/29/09 06:59 PM)

Offlinebriant230
Male User Gallery

#11346645 - 10/29/09 07:00 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

First off doing even pure MDMA every weekend is gonna burn you out and catch up with you for sure. It's advised to roll only once a month AT MOST, you should really space out your rolls. You should tell your friends to maybe chill out a little. And just like every other street drug every pill is not equal so yeah sometimes you do need 3 if there shitty sometimes a half a pill could get you going if there bomb.
If you drop at 10 and you have no tolerance, and there decent pills, your gonna be up all night, I'de say for a good pill you'll be up for at least 6 hours peak probably 3 to 2 1/2 hours.  Have fun and be safe, start with one wait an hour and see how you feel if you need more take it, if not awesome.

OfflineGutteralRetch
Third Eye Opened
Male

Re: MDMA - Recovery time? [Re: korrupt18]
    #11346650 - 10/29/09 07:00 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Haha well. About a year ago I dropped one, then an hour another... then another. Didn't know that my ex didn't know anything about Ex... she just took whatever was in front of her.

--------------------

OfflinementalIMAGE
21st Century Schizoid Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #11346689 - 10/29/09 07:06 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

If you aren't experienced all that much, one gel (assuming they're in gelcaps) is all you need, really.  And assuming it's pure, too.

For what to expect, just prepare to feel really fucking great for 3-4 hours.  Total body euphoria, mentally at ease, comfortable, talkative.  Expect to really work your gears too, you will do some deep thinking if you end up alone at any point.

If you get a good night's sleep you may not need the day to recover, however you still may feel a bit "off" if you know what I mean.  It's very relaxed, so as long as you don't have to do anything to exhausting (going to work, etc) the next day, you'll be fine.

Oh, and it feels really fucking good to do full body stretches.

:peace: namaste

--------------------

We are always acting on what has just finished happening. It happened at least 1/30th of a second ago. We think we're in the present, but we aren't. The present we know is only a movie of the past.
Ken Kesey

OfflineGutteralRetch
Third Eye Opened
Male

#11346757 - 10/29/09 07:17 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Actually, I do have to work the next day but not until 6pm the next day. I've actually felt 'off' a couple times, but mainly from hangovers. This most recent time, I've felt off because of shrooms, but I'm used to it :wink:.

--------------------

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#11347049 - 10/29/09 08:03 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

GutteralRetch said:
Actually, I do have to work the next day but not until 6pm the next day. I've actually felt 'off' a couple times, but mainly from hangovers. This most recent time, I've felt off because of shrooms, but I'm used to it :wink:.

The first time I did rolls I had to work the next day at the same time. Worst day of my life hands down. My breathing rates were irregular and I was just exhasuted from being all night. Plus the shitty hangover.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineLancaster
Rightous Oxide
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cape Sheridan
Re: MDMA - Recovery time? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #11347058 - 10/29/09 08:05 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Try your hardest to get some sleep in before work. You probably won't be able to for a while after you come down, but it should help a lot.

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: MDMA - Recovery time? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #11347062 - 10/29/09 08:05 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

5-htp hasn't been proven to do anything :shrug:

Depends what you get in your pill, or if you're actually getting pure MDMA or not. Sometimes you'll fall asleep in 4-5 hours after ingestion and feel fine the next day, other times the next day you won't want to do anything and will feel brain dead. One pill ain't shit, I've never taken more then three however, because I like my brain cells.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

Loc: A human sphere enfolding ...
Re: MDMA - Recovery time? [Re: pfxtc]
    #11361457 - 11/01/09 10:31 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Real MDMA is actuslly a fairly clean feeling experience (it starts to feel dirtier as you up the dosage, low dose = powerful  caffeine like boost, high dose = LOOK THAT GUY IS ON DRUGS HAHAHAHA").

You should set aside a day or two for recovery. Be careful as well because the mental state a comedown puts you into can make you depressed for weeks afterwards for no reason, if you happen to think the wrong things and connect your emotions a certain way.

--------------------

"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon 5-HTP

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience