Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
"You have too many quotes in your post. You can only have 15 quotes per post."
    #11324138 - 10/26/09 12:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Can we be allowed to have at least 20 quotes per post? :crazy:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: "You have too many quotes in your post. You can only have 15 quotes per post." [Re: Poid]
    #11329970 - 10/27/09 07:13 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

No.

It should be no more than 10.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: "You have too many quotes in your post. You can only have 15 quotes per post." [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #11331209 - 10/27/09 12:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Um, why "should" it be no more than 10? :strokebeard2:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: "You have too many quotes in your post. You can only have 15 quotes per post." [Re: Poid]
    #11333239 - 10/27/09 05:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:

Because I said so.

Because it's half the number you desire.

Because excessive quotes make a thread unpleasant to read.

Because if people aren't able to follow along without that many quotes they should stick to Dr. Suess books.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: "You have too many quotes in your post. You can only have 15 quotes per post." [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #11333423 - 10/27/09 06:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Poid said:

Because I said so.

You're not Ythan.

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

Why is this a good reason? Is there anything wrong, IYO, about my desires? :confused:

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

For some. :shrug:

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Because if people aren't able to follow along without that many quotes they should stick to Dr. Suess books.

Is it a too much of a stretch to assume that most Shroomerites are far beyond the Dr. Seuss phase? :justdontknow:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Edited by Poid (10/27/09 06:17 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#11333576 - 10/27/09 06:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Poid said:

Because I said so.

You're not Ythan.

'twas but a joke Capn Happy.

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

Why is this a good reason? Is there anything wrong, IYO, about my desires? :confused:

'twas also a joke Capn Happy

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

'twas not a joke. Multiple quotes suck ass and are quite unnecessary.

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

Is it a too much of a stretch to assume that most Shroomerites are far beyond the Dr. Seuss phase? :justdontkow:

LOL! Right.

--------------------

InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Twighlight Zone
    #11333774 - 10/27/09 06:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Poid said:

Because I said so.

You're not Ythan.

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

Is it a too much of a stretch to assume that most Shroomerites are far beyond the Dr. Seuss phase? :justdontknow:

If this thread keeps going on then its going to prove the point by itself

--------------------
Grow Room

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #11336216 - 10/28/09 01:58 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This 15 quote per-post limit seems arbitrary and capricious...

--------------------

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
    #11336255 - 10/28/09 02:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Can we be allowed to have at least 20 quotes per post? :crazy:

:psycrankey: Isn't Ythan's job difficult enough already! This is about the rating Ythan gave you, is it not? :smirk: You're just trying to make his life Hell aren't you?  I'm just kidding, but why can't you make two posts with 10 quotes each instead of cramming them all into one post?

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: "You have too many quotes in your post. You can only have 15 quotes per post." [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11336610 - 10/28/09 05:55 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

he fears change.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: "You have too many quotes in your post. You can only have 15 quotes per post." [Re: sui]
    #11337803 - 10/28/09 11:39 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

It's the land of the free, baby, ain't it? :usa:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #11343019 - 10/29/09 12:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

No, the internet is not North America.

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: "You have too many quotes in your post. You can only have 15 quotes per post." [Re: lukeboots]
    #11344879 - 10/29/09 12:13 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I get the picture...:picdidnthappen:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
    #11344920 - 10/29/09 12:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

The number ought to be a power of two. Or one less than a  power of two.
Or one more... that'll confuse people.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: "You have too many quotes in your post. You can only have 15 quotes per post." [Re: Doc_T]
    #11345180 - 10/29/09 01:04 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You just confused me, Poid, the completard...:confused:

BTW, that chick in your avatar is really cute! :blush:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11345405 - 10/29/09 01:40 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Programming joke- be glad you don't get it. The girl is Boxxy, you can find out more with Google.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: "You have too many quotes in your post. You can only have 15 quotes per post." [Re: Doc_T]
    #11345467 - 10/29/09 01:50 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I'm an aspiring web designer myself...

Would you mind giving me a brief description of who she is/what she does, or would that be too off-topic for this thread? :undecided:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11345550 - 10/29/09 02:04 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

She made a video:

and that broke teh Interwebz: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Boxxy

Powers of two are important to computers. Any time you have to choose an arbitrary limit (like quote depth) you can pick a power of two for the limit and then claim there's some underlying machine- or OS-based reason for this crippling of user functionality. 16 or 32 is better than 20. Likewise 15 or 31 would work.
But 17 is obviously just picked. 42 serves the same purpose.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11346140 - 10/29/09 03:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Powers of two are important to computers. Any time you have to choose an arbitrary limit (like quote depth) you can pick a power of two for the limit and then claim there's some underlying machine- or OS-based reason for this crippling of user functionality. 16 or 32 is better than 20. Likewise 15 or 31 would work.
But 17 is obviously just picked. 42 serves the same purpose.

Damn, I need to start seriously studying my computer programming books; I don't understand much of what you said here...:crazy:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #11350014 - 10/30/09 02:48 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

fuck that complicated shit. that's why I'm just going for network admin rather than programming.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder