Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinek0rupted
Your God
Loc: nj
Confused
    #1134442 - 12/12/02 07:13 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i have done dxm in the ranges of 400-800mg and only reached 2nd 3rd tops plateu
recently i tried dramini, did it the first time 600mg nothing at all....did 400mg last week and tripped balls to the point of not being able to move or think sraight...but on a couple seperate occasions since then i have done 800mg and it has had no effect on me....how is it possible that i can only get retarted on spuratic occasions.

--------------------
--together we stand--`--together we fall--`--together forever--`--or never at all--

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: Confused [Re: k0rupted]
    #1134510 - 12/12/02 07:37 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

don't do dramini
(ummmm, dramamine?)
anyways, antihistamine highs tend to be kinda dangerous...
have you ever checked out www.third-plateau.com or www.dextroverse.org ?
if not, why not?
shuck, maybe even lycaeum or erowid could have info on dxm (& even antihistamines like diphenhydramine, dimenhydrate, meclizine, brompheniramine maleate, & stufflikedatdere...)
or maybe blurred vision, terminal cottonmouth, convulsions, brain damage (= enhanced stupidity), bleeding orfices, coma, & death sound like exceedingly remote possibilities...
knowattamean?
ymmv...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Edited by gnrm23 (12/12/02 07:42 AM)

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #1134517 - 12/12/02 07:40 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

is it that you don't want to get retarted spuraticly? or what?

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlinek0rupted
Your God
Re: Confused [Re: gnrm23]
    #1134534 - 12/12/02 07:44 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i no the side affects of the drugs, and i am not concerned..... everything lleads us to die so why not enjoy every expierence you can..sorry about the typo =p... and yes i have read into those sits on many occasions... thanks for the advice though.

--=-nutmeg really does work-==-=

--------------------
--together we stand--`--together we fall--`--together forever--`--or never at all--

Offlinek0rupted
Your God
    #1134536 - 12/12/02 07:45 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i want to be able to trip when i take the drug not at random times which is whats been happening to me

--------------------

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
    #1134826 - 12/12/02 09:42 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Pick better drugs, choose better dosages, and learn to spell.

InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

Loc: Russia
Re: Confused [Re: Brugman]
    #1134859 - 12/12/02 10:00 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

DXM really shouldn't be used recreationally, at least not at that high of a dosage. Many of the things said about it are true, and it can lead to problems with cognitive functioning and other problems with the body.

Offlinek0rupted
Your God
Re: Confused [Re: TinMan]
    #1134886 - 12/12/02 10:16 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

as i said before i no all the problems dxm can cause, funny how noone mentions any problems with dramamine.. last i checked this is my own choice..and my own responcibility ever drug causes some can of problem with ones body...just because its otc doesnt mean its worse(yes i no otc are concidered more dangerous) ..as to telling me to learn how to spell... do realize im dyslexic so sbe nice i dont see things as you do

--------------------

OfflineMeraok
swiming throughacedia

#1134902 - 12/12/02 10:28 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I hate when people say shit like that.
1. you cannot comphrehend the damage anything can do to your body. Its one of them things you dont know til you experience it.
2. How do you think of yourself as responsible?
3. you have made some blatently false statements, but you say you KNOW all of these different things. Man, take it easy for a while, get older, realize everything you dont know.

ok, im done.

Offlinek0rupted
Your God
Re: Confused [Re: Meraok]
    #1135504 - 12/12/02 01:59 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

noone can comprehend the damage done until it happens....age isnt shit.... what you expierenced is who you are...i am far from some little kid looking for a cheap thrill... how can some of you be so damn judgemental of someone/thing you dont no and havnt expierenced for yourself...as to dxm not many facts of it are proven its all theory, hell most od's on dxm arent even varified..so how do you no

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #1137842 - 12/13/02 09:10 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Well it took me a while to decode your syntax. The lack of puncutation in your posts is terrible. Just.... inbetween thoughts makes it kinda hard to read.

In reply to:

i am far from some little kid looking for a cheap thrill

And your drinking cough syrup and eating motion sickness pills to get high? Sounds like your young and have lot to learn.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinek0rupted
Your God
Re: Confused [Re: baraka]
    #1140307 - 12/14/02 08:24 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

no, just looking for a better high then weed, or alcohol could give me..and maybe i am concidered young because of this. i cant deny that fact. but i have been doing it for many yrs now, and i find the expierence alot more interesting then most drugs...e,shrooms,acid,weed,coke,speed, among others, for me i like to not no were my trip is going, and i dont like the norms of those drugs...

--------------------

OfflinePerfactParadox
regnarts
    #1140380 - 12/14/02 08:55 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Yo man, I have been there done that shit. This is my personal story, I was searching the internet about 2 years agaio and, found a site called erowid.com. The first thing i found was Robo (DXM) I had been smoking weed for about a year, and wanted to try sompthing new. Me and my freind drank a bottle in the woods one day and... tripped ballz. Soon i was promoting this stuff to everyone, i got my 4 best freinds on it. One of them, who was already bad enough, started doing this shit all the time. By this i mean like everyday for a week stright. If he did not have weed, he stole robo and drank it. Then came the dramamine i did it by myself and that is another story on its own. Ill tell it quick, i ate 18 dramamine (stupid) and at around 11:30 the cops came to my door looking for the robo kid... My bro awnsered the door then got me (I was tripping that stupid FUCKER!!!) but when your on drama like every 10 min you realize you where seeing fake people and things and you realized u where just tripping balls. Then it would start all over, so i acted stright infront of the cop then i said the robo kid might be down the street, he followed me down the steet and i was leading to no where, talking to people who where not there, and sometimes pushing him and joking with him like he was another person (my freind). He finally said "I dont think he is over here, im going to go now" Yea... i got lucky as fuck he could have took me in that night and he knew i was on sompthing. Anyway to make this story shorter, the robo freind got FUCKED in the head, and his mom came over my house one night crying saying that he hit her in the face then jumped out of the car... He moved to jansville and then back after about 4 months. He said he was stright and that he changed and he acted differant for about 3 days, then he was the same and got put in jail about a week later. He has been there for 2 months now. My other freind decided to try dramamine and fucking OD on it and was in the hospial for 4 days. It is really fucked up when this stuff happens and i almost feel like its my fault. Alot of people cannot handle these drugs and come out the same. There is no problems with me and i have not done either of those in about a year. I did robo prolly 7 times and dramamine 2 times. You really dont know how bad dramamine is for you dude, it fuck's up your heart so fast its crazy. I dont care if you do Robo but just fucking lay off that nasty fucking Dramamine.

All i do now is Pot, Shrooms, and sometimes MorningGlory, rarely coke, rarely X

Offlinek0rupted
Your God
Re: Confused [Re: PerfactParadox]
    #1140616 - 12/14/02 10:49 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i have basically stopped using dramamine, it just doesnt work for me anymore heh.. i forget were but i read dxm(pure) is one of the safer drugs out their....
sorry about your friend and i can see you feeling quilty...i intriduced dxm, and dramamine to alot of people when i was in hs...they were smarter then me though, they just smoke weed now... i no it fucks up your brain.... but for what ever reaosn it is i feel its a chance im willing to take...

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience