Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

A quick question * 1
    #1132515 - 12/11/02 01:51 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ok guys,well yesterday I took 75mg of dxm and I have been sensitive to most psychedelic I have tried,and now I know I am sensitive to dxm.Well yesterday I had a 1st platue dose of dxm,it was light but still pretty cool and gave me a light trippy feelling.Well I just smoked some bud and I took three huge gravity bong hit and got realy realy stoned,then I started to listen to some music like korn and shit and when I started to stare at the wall I have been seeing shit every time,I can see pictures and images with pretty good detail,I mean I even saw some stick figure guy I saw started walking and shit when I had my eyes open.Now I know this would be the first time I have ever tripped on pot before so I don't think it's that.
Either the dxm hangover wich I don't realy feel along with awesome outdoor bud is making me trip or I don't know?
Another thing I have been doing is smoking alot of salvia over the last 3 or 4 days,well not alot but atleast 5 grams of leaf probably but I let them try it with this amount to.I have tripped pretty hard on salvia this week but I diden't smoke any today ...yet.
Now I am wondering if the bud was just super strong or am I still getting dxm or salvia effects even a day after!
All I now is man am I fucking stoned,and seeing shit....good deal!

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

Loc: Russia
Re: A quick question [Re: livingsublime] * 1
    #1132526 - 12/11/02 01:55 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Most likely, its the effects of the DXM or salvia taken with marijuana.

Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

Re: A quick question [Re: TinMan] * 1
    #1132533 - 12/11/02 01:58 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thats what I was thinking to,that dxm I have a feeling last a looooonng time,it lasted about 4-6 hours yesterday and this morning I felt a little weird,so I am just guessing the after effects last a while or somthing?

Invisibleninetynine
puke boy skeleton face
 User Gallery

Loc: no hands land, az
    #1132555 - 12/11/02 02:13 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

when i did dxm i would usualy do 300-600mg ....and that seems to be a mid range dose for me.... 2nd-3rd plateau. i never did just 75mg unless i had a cold! :smile: but anyway.... as far as next day effects of it, hell yeah. i used to LOVE going to work the day after doing dxm because i felt like jesus fucking christ. i felt great all day, all peaceful and rested, even if i didnt get much sleep. sometimes i would feel a little drunk/stoned early the next morning.... but i never "seen" anything the next day. i highly doubt you would have seen anything without smoking, and with you just doing 75mg the night before. gotta be the weed. i dont know much about salvia, never did it, that could be it too. who knows.

--------------------

2,5-dimethoxy-4-astatophenethylamine

Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

Re: A quick question [Re: ninetynine] * 1
    #1132694 - 12/11/02 03:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the info.Well I defently know that it was the weed that made me do this while listening to music,maybe my body and mind arn't perfect yet from the dxm.
Before smoking today I just felt good with a sort of weird feeling but there was no way I could just look at the wall and see like objects and pictures of stuff.The images that I was seeing was almost like the vision's I get on salvia,they wern't intense at all.Maybe I am still feeling the after effects of the low dxm dose and that mixed with a couple gravity bong hits just send my mind wandering!

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#1133050 - 12/11/02 05:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

DXM with weed is fun, DXM without weed is pretty worthless IMHO

Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

Re: A quick question [Re: zeta] * 1
    #1134284 - 12/12/02 06:23 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know about that.A couple days ago when I tried it,even after like 5-6 hours when most of the effects were atleast going away I smoked a blunt with a couple people and started tripping out 5X harder then when I was just tripping on the dxm!
It waen't very cool at all,I had to sit down because it hit me so hard after taking like 6-8 hits off the blunt,I knew it wasen't going to be good,hell I wanted the effetcs to go away not come back on!
After like 30 minutes to an hour I had such bad cotten mouth I could barely breath,and once I thought about this for a second I had like a panic attack,my heart starting beating so fast like it was humming and I coulden't slow it down,finaly I wen't out in the other room and got a glass of water wich ended up helping in a good way!
And just last night diden't do nothing but a couple gravity bong hits and started tripping out again,with out any problems I could look at the walls with the music playing and see shit,hell I even saw like animated cartoons and shit,it was weird that I would see this shit a day after a low dose of dxm and smoking,hell I diden't even see shit the day I took the dxm!
I have a feeling that when you have took dxm even the day you take it,the next day,when you smoke pot it makes it 5X stronger again and I start tripping again!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains