Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelifeisgreat
New Guy
Male

First time shrooming should i hippie flip?
    #11341966 - 10/28/09 09:39 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I've rolled about 6 times and love it I've done up to 3 in one night never came close to a bad trip and my grasp on reality is great. I'm gonna shroom for my first time this saturday halloween on an eight of golden teachers and I think it'll be a better experience if I pop just 1 roll with it (orange monkey) I feel mentally prepared for it but I just want some second opinions, thanks in advance.

--------------------
“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” - Bob Marley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: First time shrooming should i hippie flip? [Re: lifeisgreat]
    #11341975 - 10/28/09 09:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

dooooooooo eeeeeeeeetttt

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Offlinephlanx
Experimentor

Loc: U.S.
Re: First time shrooming should i hippie flip? [Re: Salomon]
    #11342023 - 10/28/09 09:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

sure, I guess since you say that you have never had a bad trip that you are used to other trips.  I kinda dont feel like rolls are trips, thats why I call them rolls I guess. 
But yeah, if you like tripping, and want to put a little bit of energy and smiles into a new type of trip, then yes it is a great idea. 
One of the best times I have ever had was on a good roll and like 2 grams of good cubensis.
Have a blasty blast.

Offlinegab1159
Conventional weirdo...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, Québec Flag
Re: First time shrooming should i hippie flip? [Re: Salomon]
    #11342030 - 10/28/09 09:49 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

If you think it's gonna be better then do it. If you don't, you'll keep on telling yourself while tripping that if you had taken an ecstasy pill it would have been better, then it might lead to some negative thoughts but I  don't think it'd get that bad either. Do what you want, really, but there will still be a hang over due to your pill!

--------------------

"This is a call of arms to live and love and sleep together. We could flood the streets with love or light or heat whatever..." - MGMT

"I have three words for you: Take some drugs!" -Simon Posford

Offlinezombi
chillosopher
Male

Loc: Boston area
Re: First time shrooming should i hippie flip? [Re: gab1159]
    #11342103 - 10/28/09 09:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

with proper set and setting i say go for it if your comfortable. if the circumstances become questionable dont do it
and i definitely wouldn't do it if i was going to be near anyone else, except a sitter.
have fun either way though

--------------------
My words, too, are only an echo; but there is no reason why I should not repeat what I have heard.                    :zombie5:
-Socrates                                                                Let the rabbits wear glasses!
:gd_icon::trippycow::gd_icon:

Invisibleohcrapitsnico
The Other One
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston
Re: First time shrooming should i hippie flip? [Re: zombi]
    #11342200 - 10/28/09 10:09 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Idk. Personally, I'm glad I tripped on shrooms alone before my first hippie flip. My first hippie flip was just soo intense that it was scary at times cause there was just way too much stimulation and escalation of intensity for me to handle. However having done shrooms beforehand, I was slightly more prepared to deal with it and I was better able to appreciate the gloriousness of it because well I had some "background" in it, if you get what I mean.

Offlinelifeisgreat
New Guy
Male

#11342213 - 10/28/09 10:11 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zombi said:
with proper set and setting i say go for it if your comfortable. if the circumstances become questionable dont do it
and i definitely wouldn't do it if i was going to be near anyone else, except a sitter.
have fun either way though

Thanks for the feedback all, I love being around people while on drugs though 0_o I love the connection, (acid, x, and bud are all i've tried) is there something about hippy flipping that makes it unsafe with a lot of people around, I was planning on walking the beach with a group of close friends all shrooming

--------------------
“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” - Bob Marley

OfflineMykologist
Often too lazy to post...
Male

Loc: I'm still here...
    #11342250 - 10/28/09 10:15 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

This is just my inexperienced never-tried-rolling 2 cents, but I think you should try mushrooms clean for your first time.

Mushrooms are an AMAZING drug by themselves. I've definitely felt surges of euphoria as well as a sense of profound realization on mushrooms. Mushrooms are a drug that can deliver pretty different effects each time you use them; they're pretty colorful.

But that's just me. Do what you want, but just realize, mushrooms are quite enjoyable by themselves.
Myk

--------------------

Where would you rather be?

Edited by Mykologist (10/28/09 10:19 PM)

Offlineauxiliary
Mr.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Thatoneville
    #11342282 - 10/28/09 10:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

The first time I tripped, I ate a HALF of an eighth and I was tripping over my testicles. First trips aren't something you can anticipate, especially if you wann go rollin' as well.

--------------------

Offlinezombi
chillosopher
Male

Loc: Boston area
    #11342443 - 10/28/09 10:44 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ohcrapitsnico said:
Idk. Personally, I'm glad I tripped on shrooms alone before my first hippie flip. My first hippie flip was just soo intense that it was scary at times cause there was just way too much stimulation and escalation of intensity for me to handle. However having done shrooms beforehand, I was slightly more prepared to deal with it and I was better able to appreciate the gloriousness of it because well I had some "background" in it, if you get what I mean.

same here. i had previous experience with mushies but it was still way too much to handle properly.

Quote:

lifeisgreat said:

Thanks for the feedback all, I love being around people while on drugs though 0_o I love the connection, (acid, x, and bud are all i've tried) is there something about hippy flipping that makes it unsafe with a lot of people around, I was planning on walking the beach with a group of close friends all shrooming

ok thats a bit different than what i was referring to. i love being around other people who are tripping with me. i would try to avoid unfamiliar sober people though.

--------------------
My words, too, are only an echo; but there is no reason why I should not repeat what I have heard.                    :zombie5:
-Socrates                                                                Let the rabbits wear glasses!
:gd_icon::trippycow::gd_icon:

Offlinetracedwards313
milk man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
    #11342593 - 10/28/09 11:07 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i would do it, but since it your first shroom trip idk..

aah fuck it, do the shit, have a blast

but just be ready cause trippin shrooms and rolling is not even similar

--------------------

I love Psilocybin.  :shrug:

Psilocybin, LSD, Ketamine, Mescaline, 2C-E, 5-Meo-DMT, DXM, LSA, Marijuana, Alcohol, Heroin/Opiates, 4-Aco-DMT, Methylone, 25I-NBOMe, Cocaine/Crack, amphetamines, Pharms, PCP, Benzos, DMT/Aya, Salvia, MDMA, Nitrous, MXE, 2C-C

Exile Nation Project

Offlinecosnik
Stranger

Re: First time shrooming should i hippie flip? [Re: tracedwards313]
    #11344984 - 10/29/09 12:34 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

just dont take it lightly

Offlinelifeisgreat
New Guy
Male

Re: First time shrooming should i hippie flip? [Re: cosnik]
    #11345319 - 10/29/09 01:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

cosnik said:
just dont take it lightly

Never do, thanks for the feedback all

--------------------

Invisiblestereolab
Wizard
Male

Loc: NY
    #11345825 - 10/29/09 02:49 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Haha, I'm doing MDMA for the first time this weekend and was thinking about hippie or candyflipping.  I decided to not do it, since I don't have much tripping experience (5 trips) and zero MDMA experience.

--------------------
Space is
the Place
:aum:

OfflinePsychoPsilocin
Playboy
Male

Re: First time shrooming should i hippie flip? [Re: stereolab]
    #11346534 - 10/29/09 04:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I'd start straight shrooming, and then if desired, drop the e. It is quite the powerful experience. Gotta respect those shrooms.

OfflineLancaster
Rightous Oxide
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cape Sheridan
Re: First time shrooming should i hippie flip? [Re: PsychoPsilocin]
    #11347138 - 10/29/09 06:17 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

as long as it's pure MDMA, I think you'll be better than fine :rainbowcloud:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order